PDA

View Full Version : 4th weapons topic

Onislash
15-06-10, 09:23 AM
I dont know if anyone has found many but does anyone want to go looking for them without a guide? Might be pretty fun. I dont have many characters that could go looking for them but it will not take long to.

silvertongue
15-06-10, 10:41 AM
I dont know if anyone has found many but does anyone want to go looking for them without a guide? Might be pretty fun. I dont have many characters that could go looking for them but it will not take long to.

I'll join in. BTW, what's the max level you can get a character too?

:)

Onislash
15-06-10, 11:03 AM
I think 50 judging from that bonus menu. Have anyone in mind to start?

silvertongue
15-06-10, 12:11 PM
I don't mind. I've only done 7 stories so far. Been busy with other games and things.

Onislash
15-06-10, 12:17 PM
I have been trying for Muneshige's 4th weapon, have you done his story?

silvertongue
15-06-10, 12:23 PM
No, I've done:

Kai
Hanbei
Nagamasa Azai
Nobunaga Oda
Oichi
Yukimura Sanada
Ginchiyo Tachibana

Onislash
15-06-10, 12:33 PM
For these 2 I would have some confidence that:
Nobunaga Oda - Incident at Honnoji surely
Yukimura Sanada - Osaka campaign surely

Oichi is a interesting one, possibly her last stage on hard?

silvertongue
15-06-10, 01:12 PM
For these 2 I would have some confidence that:
Nobunaga Oda - Incident at Honnoji surely
Yukimura Sanada - Osaka campaign surely

Oichi is a interesting one, possibly her last stage on hard?

I'll try any of them so whichever you like. I'm sure I'll get annihilated (hope I spelt that correctly, lol).

I'm on at the moment but my internet connection is shockingly bad today.

Onislash
15-06-10, 01:16 PM
Online co-op is only for Murasame castle. I did try inviting you, but you have not done much apprently.

Nobunaga Oda at Honnoji should be good. I guess the first idea is surviving on hard, :eek:

silvertongue
15-06-10, 03:31 PM
You can only do co-op on Murasame Castle? Great. i've done the first battle and that's it. So no apparently about it I haven't done much, lol!

Onislash
16-06-10, 02:29 PM
Getting all submissions and main missions on a story mode stage gets a "complete" stamp. I wonder if getting these stamps on hard might work? I have done a few of the eariler stages with some but the later stages are really hard.

EDIT: BINGO, but since I said no spoliers here is Muneshige's 4th.

Roaring Lion (Normal)
Attack 52 Element Wind

Weaponmaster 2
Fury 3
Force 3
Power Force 2
Element 2
Power Element 3

Why does a wind weapon have so much reliance on element boosting attacks? Which idiot decided that? The other skills are nice for sure.

Method : Battle of Sekigahara (Story mode)

Simply, all I did was complete all missions and sub missions. The most annoying was the 300 combo then kill a general but the Eternal Fist skill helps a lot. Second would be the True musou without going into red health.