PDA

View Full Version : Something awesome on my desk competition round 3 ^^

Leady FF ^^
23-06-10, 01:13 PM
THIS IS A REALLY GOOD ONE , SO STAY TUNED NISA FANS ^^

ManaAlchemist
23-06-10, 04:21 PM
Oh sounds nice! Though i just hope it's nothing to do with prinnys, etna or flonne. :p

PrismZeo
23-06-10, 05:26 PM
Oh sounds nice! Though i just hope it's nothing to do with prinnys, etna or flonne. :p

Eh? Whats wrong that it might be something to do with flonne? She doesnt turn up that often :p

Whatever it is it'll probably be cool

Leady FF ^^
24-06-10, 08:44 AM
Nothing to do with Disgaea lol. I need to think of how we will do this competition and I think I'll start it on Monday ^^

ManaAlchemist
24-06-10, 09:40 AM
Eh? Whats wrong that it might be something to do with flonne? She doesnt turn up that often :p

Well for some reason i just can't stand so stupid characters like her. :p

Nothing to do with Disgaea lol. I need to think of how we will do this competition and I think I'll start it on Monday ^^

Sounds fun. :D Kinda reminds me of the contests that used to be held on the old TRPG forums. :D

Shika
24-06-10, 04:06 PM
Competition ? Can we kill ? :D lol

Sounds fun indeed, it's nice to see there's some animation for us NIS fans^^

silvertongue
25-06-10, 12:18 AM
Ooooo this sounds interesting. I thought I'd missed the boat when I saw five replies, lol!

Leady FF ^^
25-06-10, 09:17 AM
Sounds fun. Kinda reminds me of the contests that used to be held on the old TRPG forums.

That's cuz it was me doing those lol!

Leady FF ^^
28-06-10, 09:31 AM
Here it is guys ^^

It's the Trinity Universe hardback artbook. You can the the softback one which was used for the pre-order on let and the hardback on the right.

Best pic (judged by me) of you with your copy of Trinity Universe wins. (competition is only open to people in EU).

Shika
28-06-10, 12:10 PM
ahaaa so it has something to do with Disgaea ! lol

ManaAlchemist
28-06-10, 01:23 PM
Ah that book looks really tempting! :p

Though, for how long is the contest open? Those damn stores here in sweden put this coming friday (2 july) as the release date for Trinity Universe so i can't get it untill then. :(

Leady FF ^^
28-06-10, 03:07 PM
We'll keep it going for the next 7-Days ^^

Shika - yeah your your right, I forgot Etna snuck in there !

Shika
28-06-10, 03:45 PM
There's also Flonne^^ And a prinny appears on the artbook cover lol

Leady FF ^^
29-06-10, 08:19 AM
There all there >.<

No entries so far....

Shika
29-06-10, 12:40 PM
I don't have the game (or even the console lol) so it's kinda hard to enter XD
That's a good thing for ManaAlchemist if he the only one :D

BlazeKousuke
29-06-10, 08:26 PM
i'm in

you'll have to wait for the weekend though :)

Leady FF ^^
30-06-10, 08:41 AM
OK we we'll wait for that ^^

ManaAlchemist
30-06-10, 10:40 AM
I don't have the game (or even the console lol) so it's kinda hard to enter XD
That's a good thing for ManaAlchemist if he the only one :D

And yet i don't have a camera so i don't even know if i'll be able to enter when i get my hands on the game. :p Though I'll desperately try to find one. :D

Onislash
30-06-10, 12:30 PM
At this rate, If I could enter I would as I would be the only one to take a picture.

Leady FF ^^
30-06-10, 03:30 PM
you're right its not the best subscribed competition of all time ;)

PrismZeo
30-06-10, 05:10 PM
Here it is guys ^^

It's the Trinity Universe hardback artbook. You can the the softback one which was used for the pre-order on let and the hardback on the right.

Best pic (judged by me) of you with your copy of Trinity Universe wins. (competition is only open to people in EU).
A photo to win? And I'd have to be in too? Guess I'm out then, curse my phobia of having my photo taken haha.... :o
Such a nice prize too...

silvertongue
30-06-10, 05:49 PM
A photo to win? And I'd have to be in too? Guess I'm out then, curse my phobia of having my photo taken haha.... :o
Such a nice prize too...

Get it taken or put a prinny mask on, lol!

I'm completely out as I'm not buying it for another week or two as I'm away on hols from Saturday!

ManaAlchemist
01-07-10, 07:17 PM
Well i finally got the game today, and well i managed to take a pic of me with the game with my worthless phone, so the quality is really low, and it's hard to see stuff, but i hope it's okay enough to enter the contest?

Also i threw in a penguin (which you can pretend to be a white prinny :p) thing so that everyone shifts focus from ugly me to it. :D

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1537/dsc00068ts.jpg

Shika
01-07-10, 08:06 PM
i LOVE the kiwi ♥ (or whatever it is)

Leady FF ^^
02-07-10, 09:22 AM
lol, I cant see the pic? Where is it?

ManaAlchemist
02-07-10, 09:28 AM
Huh? That's strange, it should be below my post. But here's a direct link to it:
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1537/dsc00068ts.jpg

+ another if you can't see it:
http://i50.tinypic.com/23kzucx.jpg

PrismZeo
02-07-10, 01:52 PM
Get it taken or put a prinny mask on, lol!

If only I had that mask...or a proper camera...
Guess the next best thing is to transfer my soul into a prinny suit and use a dsi camera?

http://i47.tinypic.com/11u9qft.png

Probably wont count....haha... I'll go now.
I'll find another copy of that book somehow....time to now go the INTERNET!:p

Shatiel
02-07-10, 04:54 PM
We'll keep it going for the next 7-Days ^^

Shika - yeah your your right, I forgot Etna snuck in there !

_ so you will not give (like you told me in the other thread) to everyone?
it didn't arrive yet my copy of the game...they shipped on 23 fron uk and it didn't arrive yet to italy...normally they arrive in 2-3 days :(

i want to participate...:(

ManaAlchemist
02-07-10, 05:32 PM
_ so you will not give (like you told me in the other thread) to everyone?
it didn't arrive yet my copy of the game...they shipped on 23 fron uk and it didn't arrive yet to italy...normally they arrive in 2-3 days :(

i want to participate...:(

Actually, if you had read the whole thread you'd have understood it better. This contest is for the Trinity Universe hardback artbook, and not the normal pre-order artbook. :D

Shatiel
02-07-10, 05:44 PM
Actually, if you had read the whole thread you'd have understood it better. This contest is for the Trinity Universe hardback artbook, and not the normal pre-order artbook. :D
i read all...but it wasn't so clear...thanks...

silvertongue
03-07-10, 08:20 AM
Good luck with the comp! Kudos to PrsimZeo for the transferring your soul to the Prinny!

I'm off, I have a flight to get!!!

Later :)

BlazeKousuke
04-07-10, 06:24 PM
My brother helped me with this
he knows some photoshop :)
the hand shadows are from me :p

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3351/trinityuniphotoshop.th.png (http://img205.imageshack.us/i/trinityuniphotoshop.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Leady FF ^^
05-07-10, 01:40 PM
Oooo, I just got a box more hardback artbooks. OK, PrismZeo, Mana and BlazeKousuke PM me your address plz and I'll ask Chin to send.

Shika
05-07-10, 04:03 PM
A box more hardback artbooks... Are they all Trinity Universe artbooks ?

PrismZeo
05-07-10, 05:14 PM
Oooo, I just got a box more hardback artbooks. OK, PrismZeo, Mana and BlazeKousuke PM me your address plz and I'll ask Chin to send.

Awesome! Guess I got lucky again that you just got a box more of them, 'cause I had no luck finding that book to buy anywhere on the internet!:D

Shatiel
05-07-10, 09:36 PM
it's too late for submitting right?..._ (it have arrived only today from uk :( )
i post the image however...i hope that you will like it :)

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9544/concorsoe.jpg

kaname92
05-07-10, 09:55 PM
Don't know if it's too late, but still want to try to get one ;)

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6161/trinityfan.jpg

Leady FF ^^
09-07-10, 09:43 AM
if you posting pics in this thread, can you just let me know where you live so I can see if we can send out the book or not.

Just so you know the areas we cover for NISA are UK, Nordic, Belgium & Greece.

ty.

(Shika - yes its all Trinity books).

Posting out first 3 book today - check your PMs guys - someone didnt give me their name.

Shika
09-07-10, 12:36 PM
Just so you know the areas we cover for NISA are UK, Nordic, Belgium & Greece.
And that's all ?? o_O Not France, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc. ?

Leady FF ^^
12-07-10, 08:26 AM
And that's all ?? o_O Not France, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc. ?

Sorry we don't do any work for NISA in this countries. I believe the distributors in France is Koch Media, Italy/Spain is Namco Bandai and Germany is Flashpoint.

silvertongue
12-07-10, 09:46 AM
So Leady I've just got back from holiday and ordered mine and it should be here tomorrow. So if I was to take a picture and post it in this picture parade would I be lucky enough to find one of these lovely hardback artbooks dropping through my letter box? Or am I really really really too late?

:)

Leady FF ^^
12-07-10, 12:30 PM
your really, really too late ^^. Learn the lesson and NEVER be away from these forums lol! (we'll have more compos soon anyway ^^).

Shika
12-07-10, 01:41 PM
Sorry we don't do any work for NISA in this countries. I believe the distributors in France is Koch Media, Italy/Spain is Namco Bandai and Germany is Flashpoint.
Ok thanks for the info^^

Silvertongue, from now, never go on holidays again ! lol

silvertongue
12-07-10, 03:58 PM
your really, really too late ^^. Learn the lesson and NEVER be away from these forums lol! (we'll have more compos soon anyway ^^).

Ok *squish squish*, lol!

Silvertongue, from now, never go on holidays again ! lol

I know, sun, sea & villa against a hardback artbook, what was I thinking?lol!

So to the guys that have played Trinity so far how is it?

ManaAlchemist
12-07-10, 05:25 PM
So to the guys that have played Trinity so far how is it?

Well I haven't played it too much yet since work and stuff has come in the way, but the gameplay reminds me on Xenogears which is nice.

Also the characters talking portraits is awesome with the AAA system they're using. :D

silvertongue
12-07-10, 07:36 PM
Well I haven't played it too much yet since work and stuff has come in the way, but the gameplay reminds me on Xenogears which is nice.

Also the characters talking portraits is awesome with the AAA system they're using. :D

I like the part about Xenogears. I'm just playing that at the moment.
Hope it arrives in the morning, a full day of pure gaming, I haven't done that in a while!

Black_Dragon
21-12-10, 09:38 AM
Oh Cr*P man i guess i missed these :(
Heh maybe next time when hyper neptune comes out there may be somthing Probably ;)

Leady FF ^^
21-12-10, 10:00 AM
haha we should do another one of these when I get some more items !

Black_Dragon
21-12-10, 10:03 AM
haha we should do another one of these when I get some more items !

Sounds good
I'll check constantly... maybe :D