PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!

pns123
24-06-10, 08:59 AM
I have unlocked a lot of legends.It is in my vault. But it is not appearing in the Legends section under the noticboard.So i cant play it.So what to do?...

Leady FF ^^
24-06-10, 09:43 AM
You mean that you cannot play the legends missions? Are you playing on PSP or PS3/XboX 360?

pns123
24-06-10, 03:26 PM
erm...i'm using psp.ya i cannot play cuz it does not appear under the legend section at the noticeboard.it only have a few,but i unlock more than tat.for example i unlocked Duel!LuBu.but it does not appear under in the noticeboard.it only appear in the vault under legends.

Leady FF ^^
25-06-10, 10:21 AM
That's very strange. I have never heard of that problem before. Anyone else seen something like this?

silvertongue
25-06-10, 10:57 AM
It sounds very strange indeed. Veryweird.

Have you tried getting the Lu Bu legend or any legend again for that matter just to see if it unlocks it just to make sure?

pns123
25-06-10, 03:21 PM
o yeah..i tried it like 5 times..lol

oh yeah..i think i restart the game see if it works =.=!....

Mr.Honda
07-07-10, 11:06 PM
Hmmm ... very strange indeed.

I'm too far into my save to remember if there were any character level or story completion restrictions on playing the Legend Duels.

As far as I can remember, once I unlocked one I was able to go play it. I don't think I had to finish a certain Chapter or have a minimum level for the Duels to show up on the notice board.

I guess starting over is the only way to confirm =/ I would start a fresh save myself to test this out, but it would take me awhile to do so.

EDIT: Also, a scan of GameFAQs topics didn't yield any posts discussing similar problems =/