PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Wishlist

Tms
14-05-09, 06:39 PM
Just wondering why they left Legend (Piloted by Rey) out from the Gundam Seed Destiny?
I'm big Gundam fan and I hope they'll make more DWG games (*cough* with more gundams*cough*).

Personally I would want to see following in next games:

Gundams:
- Impulse
- Striker
- Legend
- Stargazer
(Pretty much all Gundams from Seed/Seed Destiny)
- Gundam X
- Maybe Exia from Gundam 00
- Knight Gundam!

Mobile Armors:
- GFAS-X1 Destroy
- Bigger Dark Gundam (seriosly, it was way too small in DWG2) hehe
- Apsalus (From 08th MS Team)

Mobile suits (mass produced):
- Ginn
- Zakus from Seed Destiny
- Murasame
- Dark Army (from G Gundam)

and many other stuff I cant remember hrhr...
oh btw for multiplayer, a actual team versus would be cool.

Ramza
14-05-09, 11:12 PM
I think they should cover every series with at least 3 suits/pilots for each one.

08th MS team:
- Shiro w/ EZ-8
- Norris (w/ the already playable Gouf)
- Aina (w/ the already playable Zaku) or Ginias w/ Apsaras III

Gundam: covered

0080:
- Bernie (like Aina, w/ Zaku)
- Chris w/ Gundam Alex
- Mikhail w/ Kämpfer

0083:
- Kou w/ either Zephyrantes or Stamen (Dendrobium is too h4x)
- Gato w/ Physalis and/or Neue Ziel (and he must say "I'm the enemy, you idiot!" when you select him)
- Cima w/ Gerbera Tetra, or Burning (w/ a grunt GM)

Zeta: covered

ZZ: covered

Char's Counterattack: covered

F91:
- Cecily's mobile suit (why wasn't it in DWG2 in the first place?)
- Iron Mask w/ Rafflesia or Crossbone Gundam (I'm asking for the impossible, I know, but what the hell!)

Victory:
- 3rd unit should be Chronocle w/ one of his suits, Marvet w/ Victory or...the whole Shrike team, each member piloting a grunt GunEZ! I'd go with Chronocle though; Zanscarean suits are cool in my book, and I'd kill to pilot a Gedlav (visual reference (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfhPVV05bj0))

X:
- I'm not very knowledgeable about this series; I'd just go with Garrod/XX, Jamil/whatever he pilots and the Frost brothers...

G Gundam:
- as with Victory, two units are already taken and the third one should be one of the following: Schwarz Bruder w/ Spiegel/Shadow, Rain w/ Rising or Allenby w/ Nobel/Noble. Personally, I'd ditch Nobel any day since it looks too much like a...Sailor Moon...mecha...thingy. And I'm a total sucker for Naginatas and German ninjas XD

Wing:
- haha, well, this depends whether they want to add Endless Waltz. If they do, then they should see that every Wing boy is in the roster. Otherwise, I'd go with Noin w/ a grunt Taurus.

Endless Waltz:
- if they decide to include this one as well, then I'd go with Quatre/Sandrock Custom in Wing, and the remaining 2 in Endless Waltz (Duo w/ DSH, Trowa w/ Heavyarms Custom and Wufei w/ Altron).

Turn A:
- Harry w/ Sumo (seriously, out of all the Char clones this one is by far the most skilled, not to mention seriously badass, one)

SEED:
- Mu w/ Strike or Cagalli w/ Strike Rouge
- one of the druggies' Gundam (I'd pick Forbidden)
- Creuset w/ Providence

SEED Destiny: covered

00:
- seriously, I know next to nothing about this series so I don't know what to suggest.

...however, if I was to make a personal wishlist this is what I'd add:
- Hi-Nu Gundam (Beltorchika's Children)
- Gedlav (Victory)
- Rising Gundam (G Gundam)
- Fuunsaiki (G Gundam and yes, I'M SERIOUS)
- Vayeate and Mercurius (Wing)
- Nobel Gundam Dorothy Custom (joke suit from Gundam Wing manga; visual reference (http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/lordfury/randomstuff/GoforitDomonW-NobelGundamDorothy.png))
- Sumo (Turn A)
- Abyss Gundam (SEED Destiny)
- Gaia Gundam (SEED Destiny)

Tms
15-05-09, 11:07 AM
Schwarz should definatly be in.
Me and my friend were joking what would be his Gauge (special) attack in game refering to this clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8li-QZ_xxA
He would just say his name and everybody on field explodes.

It was nice that they added many mobile suits but eh... I'd prefer more gundams instead of regular cannonfodder guys (as playable). Sure there's nothing wrong with them, but they dont really have any move sets or so.

Maybe WaDom from turn A could work as Mobile armor too?

Oh and would be cool to have the Musha Gundam from first game (as the enemy).

Zechs
15-05-09, 11:47 AM
Legend ;___;

*TRAUMA SWITCH ON*

That's my favourite MS from Cosmic Era...
However, there are still more series to include in next games... Let's hope in another sequel!

Ramza
15-05-09, 01:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8li-QZ_xxA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KNsUGQZmpc&feature=channel_page

I don't see anything wrong with making the peons playable, though. It adds to the challenge, IMO.

Zenelix
16-05-09, 12:56 AM
In my opinion, the game would be nowhere near as good as it is without playable grunts. Although, that's mainly because I ONLY use the grunts and wouldn't touch the gundams with a 100-ft stick :D LESS GUNDAMS, MORE GRUNTS!!!

Oh and would be cool to have the Musha Gundam from first game (as the enemy).

... ;)

Tms
16-05-09, 05:20 AM
Ehm I'll take my musha gundam opinion back, not sure whatever he's in this game (as the autothingy pilot). But obviosly he's not deployed enough! XD

Btw, what happened to Strike Freedoms Double beamsaber?
Or was it removed cause then freedom would be overpowered?

VileMK3
28-05-09, 06:17 PM
I just hope the next game (if there is a next one) has as little SEED as possible and lots of Wing. Playable Duo, Treize and Noin would be great.

But if I wanted something from Seed I'd have to go with Shani and the Forbidden Gundam.
I'd also like Johnny Ridden playable, I like how he's always so calm and collected ^^

Ramza
28-05-09, 07:34 PM
I agree on the SEED one.
SEED and Destiny have several cool suits (especially the druggies') which are never used :(

Shadow0429
03-06-09, 12:00 PM
I'd hope to see the other pilots from Gundam Wing and their mechs from both the show and Endless Waltz.

And I hope they don't have that stupid licence for to earn mobile suits again cuz it's beginning to **** me off.

VileMK3
08-08-09, 06:23 PM
I agree on the SEED one.
SEED and Destiny have several cool suits (especially the druggies') which are never used :(

I agree. While I hate the SEED series intensely, Forbidden Gundam is one of my faves and Calamity is cool to with the huge arsenal.

Ramza
09-08-09, 05:58 PM
Forbidden is very cool, it's basically Deathscythe + laser cannon.
I like Abyss more, but it would be awkward to use a water-oriented MS in ground/space battles.

VileMK3
10-08-09, 11:07 AM
Well, the Z'Gok's already in it so why not? *shrugs* the more the merrier. Let's keep our fingers crossed than Gundam 3 will double the available mobile suits XD
That'll keep us busy collecting them all. That would make what? 180 MS's?

JJW199
18-02-10, 06:03 PM
Is there is possibility "if" Koei going to make Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 with Japanese Voices and this time it have to show all the Gundam from the all the series (incuding OVA, TV Movies and others) and what "if they add SD Gundam???

Superbuu3
22-02-10, 05:01 AM
when you make a topic like this put a question mark or ask the question

this was misleading and annoying

there will probably be a 3 and they definitely will not have all the gundams for all the series

i wouldn't hold my breath for that happening anytime soon or even in the next 3 installments

JJW199
06-03-10, 07:54 PM
Sorry:o
but I pick the recommand Mobile suit "if" you like :)

Ramza
20-03-10, 06:21 PM
SD Gundam is already in. That's the series Musha Gundam originated from.
Unless you meant Seed Destiny (which is also in)...

JJW199
22-03-10, 02:27 PM
Well yes, but some other Musha Gundam that is not in Dynasty Warriors Gundam Series so you ask me about that^^;

gseedstrike
19-04-10, 04:27 AM
I was wonder if there will be a Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 and if there is would you please consider adding more Gundams. IE all the gundams from Gundam Wing including the Tallgeese,2, and 3. Also the 5 gundams of the shuffle allaince of G Gundam, the new gundams of Gundam 00. Or if they are not pat of the game when shipped make them part of a downloadable content package or something so that we can expand our selection of pilots and suits. It would be wonderful if you can even make the downloadable content for Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2

Leady FF ^^
19-04-10, 06:37 AM
There is no more DLC contents coming for DWG2 unfortunately.

ManaAlchemist
19-04-10, 07:03 PM
Well the most important part if a third game were to be made, I believe would be to include the japanese voices!

Otherwise I'd like to see more Gundams from SEED, SEED Destiny & 00. And maybe some cameo robot from Code Geass would be awesome (both Gundam and Code Geass are made by the studio Sunrise).

Onislash
21-04-10, 02:35 PM
More main MS, less useless grunts from every freaking UC show. Surely there a more fans of Gundam X than every single crappy Zaku Tank. Or not.

StratocasterEv
21-04-10, 03:59 PM
I think it'd be cool if you could control one of those really huge ones (I forgot the names of them). It'd be awesome just crushing all the smaller Gundam as one of those :D

Zechs
27-04-10, 12:23 AM
Mobile Armors you mean? I just want ALL Gundam series so far :)

ReinaHW
02-05-10, 06:56 PM
I wouldn't mind character and Gundam creation, I find many of the pre-made characters to be annoying.
And the voice acting needs work, also a Free mode would be nice to see in a third game instead of going into a main story mode and being slaughtered because your levels are far too low once the big Mobile Armours appear.

And Death Scythe really should be a choice, it's a perfect melee Gundam.

Overlord_Prinny
11-05-10, 06:04 PM
8th M.S Team would be pretty cool I think, and well suited to the "war" feel.Other than that, maybe some more from gundam wing like the tallagese or the heavyarms?Also wouldn't mind seeing something from gundam unicorn in there.

JJW199
14-05-10, 05:27 PM
Hi Sorry I miss out out for a long time (mostly working) and incorrect words (1st post)

but I found some recommended (by choice) Mobile Suit for

Dynasty

Warriors Gundam 3

Here is my recommended mobile suit that may be added:

Wing Gundam Version

Ka (early model) or Wing Gundam Zero Custom
Gundam X
Gundam DX (Double X)
Nobel Gundam
Hi-Nu Gundam ("if")

Exia Gundam/Damaged/R2 (SP: Trans-Am Mode)
00 Raiser Gundam
Reborn Gundam
Full Armour ZZ Gundam (only 1 mission)
RX-0 Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn Mode & Destroy Mode)
Destroyer Gundam (BOSS: Mobile Amour from seed destiny)

Noir
Strike Gundam (?)
Stargazer Gundam (?)
Ground Combat Gundam/

Ez-8 Gundam
0 Gundam grey scale colour (phase shift down colour) or 0 Gundam Type A.C.D (that look like RX-78 Gundam)
Super Gundam (RX-178 Gundam MK II Only)
Guntank (?)
Deathscythe Hell Custom
Musha Z Gundam (?)
Musha ZZ Gundam (?)
Musha Nu Gundam (?)
Musha Exia Gundam (? - maybe/maybe not "what if")
Gundam Heavy-Arm Custom
Gundam SandrockCustom
Altron Gundam Custom (Nataku Gundam)
Tallgeese 1 or 3

there may be more to come to research so I will keep in touch@;)

Added Information:
due to some update there will additions
Freedom Gundam
Justice Gundam
Impulse Gundam (Force/Sword/Blaster)
Providence Gundam
Legend Gundam
Wing Gundam (Original Version)
Knight Gundam (also from SD Gundam Series) "if"

Psycho
Gundam MK III "what if"

Additional Info I found:
Strike Gundam (Aile/Sword/Launcher)
Strike Rogue Gundam (Aile/I.W.A.P)
Ageis Gundam
Duel Gundam/Duel Gundam Assault-shroud
Psycho Gundam MK II (BOSS Only Returning Boss from DW Gundam 2)
M1 Astray
Strike Dagger
Ginn
Zaku Warrior, Zaku Phantom, Zaku Slash, Gunner Zaku
RX-78 Gundam Char Custom (what "if")
Victory Gundam
RX-78.1 Prototype Gundam (what "if")
RX-78.3 Gundam G.3 (Gray colour)
RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam (0080 War in the Pocket)
Akastuki Gundam (Switchable Tool) with beam reflect ability!
NZ-666 Kshatriya

Please yet me know if there is more coming@;)
Addition information from SD Gundam Force (What If)

Captain Gundam (Original/RX-78 GP01FB Custom)
Zero the Wing Knight (Wing Gundam transform with the Feather Dragon into Wing Zero Custom
Bakunetsumaru (with transformation into Burning Gundam)
RX-78 GP04 Gerbera Gundam (that ever show on MS Gundam 0083) (SD Force/Dark Axis colour)
Kibaomaru
Musha Daishinsho
Deathscythe Hell Custom (with the Steel Dragon)
GunEagle! (Nu Gundam with different Finn-Funnel)
Perfect Gundam (Equipped with RX-78.2 Gundam)
Full Amour Gundam (Equipped with RX.78.2 Gundam) (it will be green colour)
Full Amour Nu-Gundam

Devil Gundam (Dark Gundam): Original, 2nd, 3rd, Final and 100% Final Form MA/MS Mode + Danger Mode (Returning Boss from DW Gundam 2)
please note: to show 100% Final Form watch Mobile Fighter G Gundam or play Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam Vs Gundam or Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam VS Gundam Next Plus (PSP - Japan Only, not koei related but capcom related for game design)

I keeping touch for more update ^v^

Heero Yuy
22-05-10, 08:32 PM
Well I was wondering; I've played Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 and I enjoyed it! As repetive as it was it kept on being fun and thats good... So anyway what are your thoughts on this?

GuoJiaFengxiao97
30-05-10, 12:12 AM
I suggest having Johnny Ridden playable. Most of the time in DWG2, he is hilarious especially when you rescue him he states that he's a "pain in the a**". I don't understand why have his MS playable in Dynasty Warriors: Gudam 2 but not have him playable, they had both Gyan and M'Quve, Gouf and Ramba Ral, Guncannon and Kai/Hayato, etc. But no Ridden? It'd be a swell improvement for DWG3, oh and the use of gato's gelgoog, which as far as i can remember was in the first dynasty warriors gundam game but didnt appear at all in the 2nd one. :? weird...? either I'd really like 2 see Ridden playable.

Zechs
30-05-10, 11:50 AM
I hope so :(

xtiandale
31-05-10, 09:50 AM
00 raiser
exia
wing gundam
wing zero custom
ex-s gundam
dynames
heavy arms
deathscythe
nataku
tallgesse 1 and 3
red frame
blue frame
reborns gundam
impulse gundam

Superbuu3
31-05-10, 10:55 AM
Should be, I never heard of this game not doing well and it was a vast improvement on 1

ReinaHW
01-06-10, 12:34 AM
If they add in Deathscythe this time, then sure, would be nice to see one. Maybe along with a pilot creator and full on Gundam creator as well.

And a vastly better story mode.

pitbull
02-06-10, 10:06 AM
I adore Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 and hope this game to be continued.

silvertongue
03-06-10, 10:29 AM
Should be and I hope there is. As Superbuu3 said DWG2 was a major improvement on the first DWG.

Any idea Leady/Chin if there is going to be a 3rd one?

:)

JJW199
09-06-10, 06:55 PM
Is that your recommended?
I seriously like it:D but that I miss out other MS^^;
P.S: What is your favorite Gundam?

GuoJiaFengxiao97
17-06-10, 03:41 PM
Will they have Johnny Ridden playable? and Will they at least have a
Zaku I? Zaku II is getting old and I have yet to see any Zaku I's in the DW Gundam series at all. Also, I think It would be cool to see Gyan Kai though.

Superbuu3
18-06-10, 12:29 AM
zaku's are in the game aren't they

and jonny was in 2

xtiandale
23-06-10, 11:03 AM
wing zero custom

God-Like Phoenix
27-06-10, 08:31 PM
Just seeing a lot of these kinds of threads, so I thought I might just bring them all under one topic header. Please keep all this kind of discussion within this thread, just to keep it tidy.

JJW199
29-06-10, 02:33 PM
Yes, Yes it is

StratocasterEv
02-07-10, 03:14 PM
Hmm... what would I like in DW:Gundam 3? Easier achievements :p

Seriously though I can't really think of much to be improved upon, maybe the enivironments could have a bit more variation because they start looking a bit samey after a while but other then that I can't think of anything.

startreknerd11011011
03-07-10, 09:59 PM
WE NEED TALGEESE!!!! and for that matter we need a lot more OZ suits, Leo, Aries, Taurus, Mercurius and Vayate, Virgo, screw it, if OZ use it, put it in DWG 3.

giosabers11
10-07-10, 02:10 AM
more gundams or better yet make 1 of ur own

giosabers11
10-07-10, 02:23 AM
:( i feel u just stayin good with is hard enif and 1 of my licence missions refuse's 2 load and 1 of my official mission 2:confused: help:(

giosabers11
10-07-10, 02:25 AM
same here ill iove that

giosabers11
10-07-10, 02:27 AM
that sounds fun

JJW199
10-08-10, 04:37 PM
Yes Talgeese or Talgeese 3 will be added on the wish-list (already added:D)
I did not like Talgeese 2 I could be a lot better look and it were destroy by Gundam Alton so recommend Talgeese or Talgeese 3

JJW199
10-08-10, 04:40 PM
Sure why not build you own custom gundam (like happened from Dynasty Warriors Series)

Gahaa
27-08-10, 06:22 AM
All right Pilots. I am new here but not to Gundam. I love Gundam and DWG3 needs to have one of the two

1. Bring all the characters main and sub to the game.
or
2. Let the player create a custom MS and Pilot. ( I have a feeling they are going to show favoritism the old generation again.)

DWG2, the old generation characters are kinda boring and out of touch. I do want to fight Nickle and other characters that were also killed off in DWG3.

JJW199
30-08-10, 07:48 PM
how about DWG1 it were enjoyable ^v^

JJW199
30-08-10, 08:02 PM
Thank Shadow Gundam (Gundam Spiegel (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=GF13-021NG_Gundam_Spiegel&action=edit&redlink=1)) will be added on the wishlist

Zechs
11-09-10, 12:32 AM
No Endless Waltz in the end, uh? :(
However, 00 & Unicorn are very fine too! Next game we'll have 0080 & 08th MS Team together with 00 Movie!

Raio10
11-09-10, 01:38 AM
I hope that these gundams from the series' are in the game;

Gundam Wing - Tallgeese ( also II & III )

Gundam Seed & Destiny - Akatsuki, Impulse, Legend

Gundam 00 - Exia, Dynames, Virtue, Kyrios, 00 Gundam & Raiser

If these are in the next game i will definitely buy it but even if they aren't i will probably still buy it.

JJW199
20-09-10, 04:45 PM
Hello
I got big new while I am watching the Tokyo Expo show day 2 (while using XBOX 360 for Inside XBOX or youtube) showing the Kinect games it show a person is playing Dystany Warriors Gundam 3 (gundam musou 3)

How I notice it show a few second of Master Asia saying from word (quick second game-play video)

only we have to do is wait around next summer "maybe":cool:

P.S: this is no joke!!!

JJW199
22-09-10, 04:06 PM
Hello again

I have look at the Japanese website Gundam
Musou

3 a.k.a Dystany Warriors Gundam 3 and the following Gundam will be added:

Unicorn Gundam Unicorn/Destroy Mode
00 Raiser Gundam
Reborn Gundam/Reborn Cannon
RX-78 Gundam GP01FB
and it look the design it took from Gundam Evolve (Japanese DVD Only - Region 2 com packable here:D) also returning Gundam from DWG1 & DWG2

New Series added on this:

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
After War Gundam X
There is no results for New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket, Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team and Mobile Suit Gundam Seed (unless it will be content download) but I be in touch with the further update

Note: this will be

released

Around 2011 starting of Summer season (around May or later)

Extra Info: during the trailer it there is addition features: Next Dash (Cancel the current move and switch into a boost using for evading emery attack)

JJW199
03-11-10, 10:30 AM
Hello

There is the Playable Plots and Mobile Suit has been added:
• Duo Maxwell (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing) Plot of Deathscythe Hell
• Setsuna F. Seiei (Mobile Suit Gundam 00: 2ND Season) the Plot of Exia Gundam R2 & 00 Raiser Gundam
• Ribbons Almark (Mobile Suit Gundam 00: 2ND Season) the Plot of 0 Gundam & Reborn Gundam/Reborn Cannon
• Kou Uraki (Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory) the E.F.S.F Plot of RX-78GP01FB Gundam GP Unit 1 Full Vernian Zephyranthes
• Anavel Gato (Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory) the Z.E.O.N Ace Plot of RX-78GP02 Gundam Physalis
• Garrod Ran (After War Gundam X) the Plot of Gundam X/Gundam X Twin Divide and Gundam DX "Double X"
• Banagher Links the Plot of RX-0 Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn/Destroy Mode)
• MSN-06S Sinanju a resembles the late MSN-04 Sazabi. Plot: Full Frontal
• Trowa Barton (No-Name) Plot of Heavyarms Kai (TV Series)
Add Mobile Suit from Gundam Seed/Gundam Seed Destiny: Z.A.R.F Ginn

and don't foget Musha Gundam & Musha Gundam MK II is making a return "again"

There is no results for Wing Gundam Zero Custom, Deathscythe Hell Custom, Heavyarm Custom, Sandrock Custom, Tallgeese I (TV Series) or III, Nataku Gundam (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz), Noel Gundam, Shining Gundam, Rising Gundam and Shadow Gundam (Spiegel Gundam) (G Gundam) unless it will be a download contents with addition missions (plus Grand Master Gundam)

it will be released in Japan @ 16/12/2010
but it will released in the UK around May or June in 2011 (2 Years after DW Gundam 2 and 4 Years after DW Gundam 1)

for more inforation visit: http://gundam-musou.jp/ (please note the words is in Japanese) or newer information can be found through google.com (Search Engine)

Trailers is also available: recommended look at youtbe.com

I keep it post and updated for new features
"Chao"

P.S: if you wanted this game badly pre-order @ Yesasia.com for US$80.99 [~£50.47] if you like but if you wanted the English version wait until May/June 2011 (only for: PS3 - Region Free All and Xbox 360: Region Lock) also it have free shipping but This product is not eligible for tax-free (VAT-Free) service to the U.K. and Germany. (50/50 changes that avoid addition Tax paid)

Extra Information about G Gundam:
MS Name are Different: God Gundam (Burning Gundam), Devil Gundam (Dark Gundam) & Gundam Spiegel (Shadow Gundam)
MS Name remain the same: Master Gundam, Shining Gundam, Rising Gundam & Noel Gundam

One more thing the design of the Mobile Suit is taking from Gundam Evolve Plus, Omega & Alpha (can be view from google.com or youtube.com) Special Video & trailer is now open (http://gundam-musou.jp/ or youtube)

Shindo
07-11-10, 01:33 AM
The Sinanju pilot is Full Frontal.

I m pretty angry to see they kept the same artworks in DWG 2 :mad:

JJW199
08-11-10, 12:26 PM
I am sorry to hear that -.- but inspect it should use a different artwork unless the European version may change it "what if" (maybe)

ReinaHW
14-11-10, 09:23 PM
Pilot creation, I hate the pre-sets a lot. Amuro and Kamille annoy me greatly, while playing DWG1 this morning I wanted so much to bash Kamille around since his voice is so high pitched, really, really high pitched.
Especially in one scene after defeating Jarid and Kamille screams, sounding very much like a baby. How could a kid be given charge of something as powerful as a Gundam suit? Scary thought for real life.

And Amuro's face is horrible, whoever did his voice sounds very flat. And Sirroco's laugh gets on my nerves. I would prefer to have the choice to create a pilot - choice of gender, appearance options, voice and so on - than the badly voiced pre-sets being the only choice.

Gundam suit creation - It was tried in DWG2, but it wasn't very good. A better effort in that area would be nice to see.

More series looked into - Instead of just the series that were shown in Offical Mode, it would be nice to see the Offical mode get additional stories from all Gundam series instead of characters from other series not connected to the main shown stories being added loosely and feeling like they have little to no connection when you play as them.

Wider selection of Gundams - Deathscythe is an must, that Gundam was clearly designed for melee, yet isn't in either of the two games. Other Gundams would be nice to see as well, a wider selection please?

Better voice acting - Even if the voice actors from the series are used, please ask them to actually put emotion and feeling into the voices instead of sounding like they can't be bothered.
It ruins the feel of the game during story scenes when someone who's all angry either sounds like he's wet himself and needs changing or sounds flat and disinterested. So please, better voice acting.

Better music - Please, please, please, let's have some better music in a third DWG. The music from the main title screen alone in DWG1 makes me want to snap the disc in half! It's terrible!
So please, some better music that doesn't sound like someone couldn't be bothered.

JJW199
15-11-10, 09:26 AM
well if you wanted the original music from DW3 is only the Japanese Version has got it, but the US/European version may use different music because the copyright issues, but maybe they will use the original music with Japanese voices "maybe"

ivanff12
18-11-10, 10:32 AM
I want a european date for sales soon!!

JJW199
19-11-10, 12:02 PM
Well I did say "around May/June 2011" for PS3 & XBOX 360 the full date for the European Version is yet to be confirmed

Ramza
20-11-10, 03:17 AM
Pilot creation, I hate the pre-sets a lot. Amuro and Kamille annoy me greatly, while playing DWG1 this morning I wanted so much to bash Kamille around since his voice is so high pitched, really, really high pitched.
Especially in one scene after defeating Jarid and Kamille screams, sounding very much like a baby. How could a kid be given charge of something as powerful as a Gundam suit? Scary thought for real life.

And Amuro's face is horrible, whoever did his voice sounds very flat. And Sirroco's laugh gets on my nerves. I would prefer to have the choice to create a pilot - choice of gender, appearance options, voice and so on - than the badly voiced pre-sets being the only choice.I'd add more actual characters rather than adding pilot creation. There are a lot of characters that can still be included from UC alone, not to mention the other timelines and, since DWG is more oriented towards the fans of the shows, it makes more sense to add them.

If you don't like someone's voice or appearance, avoid using them as characters. Movesets depend on the mobile suit and not the pilot, after all.

And how can you not like Camille? His is a man's name, for he's a man!

Gundam suit creation - It was tried in DWG2, but it wasn't very good. A better effort in that area would be nice to see.Same as above: more actual suits makes more sense since many were left out, especially the non-UC ones.

They could, however, add a way to customize a suit by altering its palette and/or adding emblems/accessories, like the infamous Zeta w/ Zaku head from ZZ.

More series looked into - Instead of just the series that were shown in Offical Mode, it would be nice to see the Offical mode get additional stories from all Gundam series instead of characters from other series not connected to the main shown stories being added loosely and feeling like they have little to no connection when you play as them.Don't worry--Ginns (grunt suits from the SEED timeline) have been shown among the other mooks, so SEED (and others) will probably have an Official mode, too.

Wider selection of Gundams - Deathscythe is an must, that Gundam was clearly designed for melee, yet isn't in either of the two games. Other Gundams would be nice to see as well, a wider selection please?100% agree. When yuo play several Gundam games, you quickly realize how the usual "main" ones are used in every game, while the more interesting ones are always left out!

This is a Warriors game, so it would only make sense to see anything from G, really: Shining, Maxter, Dragon, Rose, Bolt, Spiegel, Nobel, Rising (pretty much EVERY suit in G is melee-based) or melee-specific suits from other shows, like Sandrock, Deathscythe (Hell), Forbidden, Abyss and so on.

The division in ranks is silly in DWG2 since the weakest suits hardly even have a chance to damage bosses...they should be weak, but enough to be a challenge instead of suicide.

Better voice acting - Even if the voice actors from the series are used, please ask them to actually put emotion and feeling into the voices instead of sounding like they can't be bothered.
It ruins the feel of the game during story scenes when someone who's all angry either sounds like he's wet himself and needs changing or sounds flat and disinterested. So please, better voice acting.Eh, this is the Warriors series. I'm already amazed they actually used all the original voices (when available) in DWG2.

JJW199
22-11-10, 04:35 PM
Playable Mobile Suits

Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam)

RX-78-2 Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam_%28mobile_suit%29) (Amuro Ray (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amuro_Ray))
MS-06S Zaku II Commander Type (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-06_Zaku_II#MS-06S_Zaku_II_Commander_Type) (Char Aznable (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Char_Aznable))
MS-06F Zaku II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-06_Zaku_II#MS-06_Zaku_II) (Crown)
MS-14S Gelgoog Commander Type (Char Aznable Custom) (Char Aznable (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Char_Aznable))
MS-14 Gelgoog
MSN-02 Zeong (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeong) (Char Aznable)
YMS-15 Gyan (M'Quve (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%27Quve))
RX-77-2 Guncannon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RX-77_Guncannon) (Kai Shiden (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kai_Shiden), Hayato Kobayashi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayato_Kobayashi))
MS-07B Gouf (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-07_Gouf) (Ramba Ral (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramba_Ral))
MS-09 Dom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-09_Dom)/MS-09R Rick-Dom (Black Tri Stars)
RB-79 Ball (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RB-79_Ball)
MSM-07 Z'Gok
MSM-07S Z'Gok Commander type (Char Aznable)
RGM-79 GM (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RGM-79_GM)
MSM-04 Acguy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSM-04_Acguy) [4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors:_Gundam_3#cite_note-3)†

Mobile Suit Variations

MS-06V Zaku Tank (Appear in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam)
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-06_Zaku_II#MS-06V_Zaku_Tank)
MS-07H Gouf Flight Type (Appear in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam)
MS-14S Gelgoog Commander Type (Johnny Ridden Custom) (Johnny Ridden)

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_0080:_War_in_the_Pocket)

RGM-79G GM Command (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RGM-79G_GM_Command)

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_0083:_Stardust_Memory)

RX-78GP01-Fb Gundam Full Vernian Zephyranthes (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=RX-78GP01-Fb_Gundam_Full_Vernian_Zephyranthes&action=edit&redlink=1) (Kou Uraki) † [5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors:_Gundam_3#cite_note-4)

RX-78GP02A Gundam Physalis (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=RX-78GP02A_Gundam_Physalis&action=edit&redlink=1) (Anavel Gato) † [6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors:_Gundam_3#cite_note-5)

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: A New Translation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Zeta_Gundam)

MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSZ-006_Zeta_Gundam) (Kamille Bidan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamille_Bidan), Judau Ashta, Roux Louka)
MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSN-00100_Hyaku_Shiki) (Quattro Bajeena (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Char_Aznable), Beecha Oleg)
RX-178 Gundam Mark II (AEUG Colours) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam_Mk-II) (Kamille Bidan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamille_Bidan), Emma Sheen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Sheen), Elle Viano)
RX-178 Gundam Mark II (Titans Colours) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam_Mk-II) (Jerid Messa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerid_Messa), Kacrikan Cacooler, Kamille Bidan, Emma Sheen)
RX-160 Byalant (Jerid Messa)
PMX-003 The O (Paptimus Scirocco (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paptimus_Scirocco))
AMX-004 Qubeley (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Zeta_Gundam_mobile_units#AMX-004_Qubeley) (Haman Karn) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haman_Karn)
RX-139 Hambrabi (Yazan Gable (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazan_Gable), Ramsus Hasr, Dunkel Cooper (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkel_Cooper))
PMX-001 Palace Athene (Reccoa Londe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reccoa_Londe))
PMX-002 Bolinoak Sammahn (Sarah Zabiarov (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Zabiarov))
NRX-055 Baund Doc (Rosamia Badam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosamia_Badam), Jerid Messa)
RMS-099 Rick Dias (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Zeta_Gundam_mobile_units#Rick_ Dias) (Apolly Bay, Emma Sheen, Amuro Ray, Quattro Bajeena, Roberto)
RMS-179/RGM-79R GM II
MSA-03 Nemo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Zeta_Gundam_mobile_units#Nemo)
RMS-106 Hi-Zack (Jerid Messa, Kacrikan Cacooler)
RMS-108 Marasai (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Earth_Federation_mobile_suits_in_the_Gundam_ universe#RMS-108_Marasai) (Jerid Messa, Kakrikan Cacooler)
RMS-154 Barzam
AMX-103 Gaza C Haman Karn Custom (Haman Karn)

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_ZZ)

MSZ-010 ZZ Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSZ-010_ZZ_Gundam) (Judau Ashta (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judau_Ashta))
AMX-004-2 Qubeley Mark II (Black) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_ZZ_Gundam_mobile_units#AMX-004-2_Qubeley_Mk-II) (Elpeo Puru (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elpeo_Puru))
AMX-004-3 Qubeley Mark II (Red) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_ZZ_Gundam_mobile_units#AMX-004-3_Qubeley_Mk-II) (Puru Two (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elpeo_Puru))
AMX-107 Bawoo (Glemy Toto)
AMX-004G Mass Production Qubeley (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_ZZ_Gundam_mobile_units#AMX-004G_.28AMX-017.29_Qubeley_Mass_Production_Type)
AMX-106 Gaza D (Glemy Toto)

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam:_Char%27s_Counterattack)

RX-93 Nu Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RX-93_Nu_Gundam) (Amuro Ray (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amuro_Ray))
MSN-04 Sazabi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSN-04_Sazabi) (Char Aznable (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Char_Aznable))
MSN-03 Jagd Doga (Gyunei Guss Colors) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSN-03_Jagd_Doga) (Gyunei Guss (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyunei_Guss))
MSN-03 Jagd Doga (Quess Paraya Colors) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSN-03_Jagd_Doga) (Quess Paraya (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quess_Paraya))
RGZ-91 Re-GZ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Earth_Federation_mobile_suits_in_the_Gundam_ universe#RGZ-91_Re-GZ) (Kayra Su, Chan Agi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chan_Agi), Amuro Ray (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amuro_Ray))
RGM-89 Jegan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Earth_Federation_mobile_suits_in_the_Gundam_ universe#RGM-89_Jegan) (Kayra Su, Hathaway Noa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hathaway_Noa))
AMS-119 Geara Doga (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMS-119_Geara_Doga)
AMS-119 Geara Doga (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMS-119_Geara_Doga) (Rezin Schnyder colors) (Rezin Schnyder)

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Unicorn)

Gundam Unicorn (Unicorn Mode) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Unicorn_mobile_weapons) (Banagher Links (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Unicorn_characters)) †
Gundam Unicorn (Destroy Mode) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Unicorn_mobile_weapons) (Banagher Links (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Unicorn_characters))[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors:_Gundam_3#cite_note-6)
Sinanju (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Unicorn_mobile_weapons) (Full Frontal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Unicorn_characters))[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors:_Gundam_3#cite_note-7) †
NZ-666 Kshatriya (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Unicorn_mobile_weapons) (Marida Cruz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Unicorn_characters)) (DLC) †

Mobile Suit Gundam F91 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_F91)

F91 Gundam Formula 91 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F91_Gundam_Formula_91) (Seabook Arno (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seabook_Arno), Cecily Fairchild (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cecily_Fairchild&action=edit&redlink=1))

Mobile Suit Victory Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Victory_Gundam)

LM314V21 Victory 2 Gundam (Üso Ewin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Cso_Ewin))
ZMT-S33S Gottrlatan (Katejina Loos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katejina_Loos))
ZM-S24G Gedlav †

Mobile Fighter G Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Fighter_G_Gundam)

GF13-017NJII God Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GF13-017NJII_God_Gundam)[9] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors:_Gundam_3#cite_note-8) (Domon Kasshu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domon_Kasshu), Schwartz Bruder (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Schwartz_Bruder&action=edit&redlink=1)) (Burning Gundam)
GF13-001NHII Master Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Fighter_G_Gundam_mobile_suits) (Master Asia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Asia))
Death Army (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Fighter_G_Gundam_mobile_suits)[10] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors:_Gundam_3#cite_note-9)[11] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors:_Gundam_3#cite_note-10) † (Dark Army)

Note: Schwartz Bruder is the pilot of Shadow Gundam

New Mobile Report Gundam Wing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Wing)

XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wing_Gundam_Zero)[12] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors:_Gundam_3#cite_note-11) (Heero Yuy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heero_Yuy), Milliardo Peacecraft (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zechs_Merquise),Duo Maxwell,Trowa Barton)
OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam_Epyon) (Milliardo Peacecraft (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zechs_Merquise), Heero Yuy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heero_Yuy))
XXXG-01D2 Gundam Deathscythe Hell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XXXG-01D2_Gundam_Deathscythe_Hell)[13] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors:_Gundam_3#cite_note-12) (Duo Maxwell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duo_Maxwell)) † [14] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors:_Gundam_3#cite_note-13)
XXXG-01H2 Gundam Heavyarms Kai (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=XXXG-01H2_Gundam_Heavyarms_Kai&action=edit&redlink=1) (Trowa Barton (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trowa_Barton)) [15] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors:_Gundam_3#cite_note-14)†
OZ-00MS2 Tallgeese II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OZ-00MS2_Tallgeese_II) (Treize Khushrenada (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treize_Khushrenada)) [16] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors:_Gundam_3#cite_note-15)†

After War Gundam X (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/After_War_Gundam_X)

GX-9901-DX Gundam Double X (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GX-9901-DX_Gundam_Double_X) (Garrod Ran (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Garrod_Ran&action=edit&redlink=1)) †

Turn A Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turn_A_Gundam)

SYSTEM ∀-99 ∀ Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WD-M01_Turn_A_Gundam) (Loran Cehack)
CONCEPT-X 6-1-2 Turn X (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Turn_A_Gundam_mobile_units#Concept-X_6-1-2_.28Concept-X_Project-6_Division-1_Block-2.29_Turn_X) (Gym Ghingham)
AMX-109 Kapool (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Turn_A_Gundam_mobile_units#AMX-109_Kapool) (Sochie Heim (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sochie_Heim&action=edit&redlink=1)) †[17] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_Warriors:_Gundam_3#cite_note-16)

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_SEED)

ZGMF-1017 GINN (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZGMF-1017_GINN) † (Also in Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny)

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny: Final Plus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_SEED_Destiny)

ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZGMF-X42S_Destiny_Gundam) (Shinn Asuka (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinn_Asuka))
ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZGMF-X20A_Strike_Freedom_Gundam) (Kira Yamato (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kira_Yamato))
ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZGMF-X19A_Infinite_Justice_Gundam) (Athrun Zala (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athrun_Zala), Lacus Clyne (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacus_Clyne))

Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Series 2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00)

GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00_mobile_weapons) (Setsuna F. Seiei (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00_characters)) †
CB-0000G/C Reborns Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00_mobile_weapons) (Ribbons Almark (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00_characters)) †
GNX-Y901TW Susanowo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00_mobile_weapons) (Graham Aker/Mr. Bushido (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00_characters)) (DLC) †
GN-006 Cherudim Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00_mobile_weapons) (Lockon Stratos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00_characters)) (DLC) †
GN-007 Arios Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00_mobile_weapons) (Allelujah Haptism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00_characters)) (DLC) †
GN-008 Seravee Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00_mobile_weapons) (Tieria Erde (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00_characters)) (DLC) †

SD Sengokuden (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SD_Sengokuden)

Musha Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musha_Gundam) (DLC)
Musha Gundam MK. II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SD_Sengokuden) (DLC)

SD Gundam Gaiden Sieg Zion Hen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SD_Gundam_Gaiden_Sieg_Zion_Hen)

Knight Gundam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight_Gundam) †

New Features

Emergency Dash (NEXT Dash) - When players fight through enemies, often they will encounter a situation where they either block or get hit by an attack. This title seeks to add diversity by implementing an "Emergency Dash" system. If the player times their dash moments before they are hit, their character will perform a special evasive maneuver to get them out of danger. Emergency dashes drain a portion of a MS's Boost gauge, however, so players need to use these escapes with caution.
Missile Base - marked by a missile icon. Launches a destructive missile to blow up another field, marked on the game's mini map. If it's an enemy base, conquering the field can disrupt the order.
Catapult - Fields that are conquered may randomly generate a catapult for the players to use. These mechanisms allow a player to hop to a faraway section of the map within seconds of aerial travel.
Vanguard Base - a stylized "C" icon. If the field is subdued with this active, their Partner Gauge and SP Gauge will gradually increase.
Home Base - emblems for the organizations; a star is for the player's forces while the winged icon represents the station for enemy troops. When the pivotal position is taken down, the morale for the affected side will drop instantly to zero.
Partner Strike - A new attack feature for this title is the "Partner Strike". Like the "Team Assist" from Warriors Orochi 2, players can order a secondary pilot to accompany them into battle. To order a partner to attack, the player needs to sacrifice a portion of their SP gauge (or Musou gauge). Partners can be chosen by players before they enter the battlefield.
Chain Explosion - When the player finishes off an enemy character with a SP or charge attack, the defeated MS may explode and damage nearby enemy units. The effect can be identified by a unique pink explosion.
4-Player online co-op - The game will add a four man online co-op for unique missions. During this mode, players can take the place of Partner Strikes for one another and initiate them to their desires (called Partner Support).

A little hints about the Blue & Red Bar (Mission Bar)
The Blue Bar is for the Player & Ally
The Red Bar is for Emery & Stage Boss

When the Blue Bar (Player/Ally) goes down to 0 Mission Failed - You Lose (Back to Mission Menu) (Expect for Mission Defeat Condition's for Ally, Time Limit & Mission Limit)
When the Red Bar (Emery/Boss) goes down to 0 Mission Compete - You Win (Goes to the Next Mission)
this is a reference of Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam Vs Gundam Next Plus and other series (non Koei) (Game Design by Capcom) ("if" that possible?)
The Trailer Gameplay and Japanese Intro for Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 (Gundam Musou 3) is now available "http://www.youtube.com/ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3-668nwiIo)" (High/HD Quility added) or "http://gundam-musou.jp"

Leady FF ^^
22-11-10, 04:52 PM
One thing I found out on the weekend. Gundam Unicorn is the continuation of the same universe than Char's Counter Attack took place in ^^.

I thought it was another alternate universe.

the_bebop
30-11-10, 03:20 AM
New Mobile Report Gundam Wing

XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero[12] (Heero Yuy, Milliardo Peacecraft)
OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon (Milliardo Peacecraft, Heero Yuy)
XXXG-01D2 Gundam Deathscythe Hell[13] (Duo Maxwell)
XXXG-01H2 Gundam Heavyarms Kai (Trowa Barton)

Treize Khushrenada has also been added with the Tallgeese II

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/BlackKite/sitenews/gm3-n7.jpg

JJW199
01-12-10, 09:09 AM
wow that look official! but what about Tallgeese I >.< everyone wanted to play as Tallgeese I or Tallgeese III -.-

(many thank I add this on the list)

the_bebop
04-12-10, 02:30 PM
They need to put Rau Le Creuset in the Providence Gundam in these games. As far as I can tell Rau Le Creuset is the only character in any Gundam series that is completely Insane.

Leady FF ^^
06-12-10, 11:43 AM
I can't wait to play as the Guncannon with full moveset, it looks so awesome ^^

ReinaHW
06-12-10, 05:44 PM
I'd add more actual characters rather than adding pilot creation. There are a lot of characters that can still be included from UC alone, not to mention the other timelines and, since DWG is more oriented towards the fans of the shows, it makes more sense to add them.

If you don't like someone's voice or appearance, avoid using them as characters. Movesets depend on the mobile suit and not the pilot, after all.

And how can you not like Camille? His is a man's name, for he's a man!

Same as above: more actual suits makes more sense since many were left out, especially the non-UC ones.

They could, however, add a way to customize a suit by altering its palette and/or adding emblems/accessories, like the infamous Zeta w/ Zaku head from ZZ.

Don't worry--Ginns (grunt suits from the SEED timeline) have been shown among the other mooks, so SEED (and others) will probably have an Official mode, too.

100% agree. When yuo play several Gundam games, you quickly realize how the usual "main" ones are used in every game, while the more interesting ones are always left out!

This is a Warriors game, so it would only make sense to see anything from G, really: Shining, Maxter, Dragon, Rose, Bolt, Spiegel, Nobel, Rising (pretty much EVERY suit in G is melee-based) or melee-specific suits from other shows, like Sandrock, Deathscythe (Hell), Forbidden, Abyss and so on.

The division in ranks is silly in DWG2 since the weakest suits hardly even have a chance to damage bosses...they should be weak, but enough to be a challenge instead of suicide.

Eh, this is the Warriors series. I'm already amazed they actually used all the original voices (when available) in DWG2.

Kamille annoys me the most, in DWG1 the person who voiced him came across as sounding like some very young child who had wet himself, the cry of 'Arrgh!' in anger over killing Jerid was enough to make me wish that anime got better writers for such characters.
It's war, crying over it while being part of the chaos solves nothing. Amuro's voice tends to grate because he sounds either bored or like he's got his beam sword rammed up somewhere painful.

I've foound a lot of anime tends to have character expressions down to either 'Huh?' 'Wat?' 'I'm annoying, hug me' 'I shouldn't have had that curry last night'. It fairly puts me off all kinds of anime, Gundam especailly due to the same poorly considered expressions and character personalites that tend to be the same characters with new names and slightly differnt appearances, but the same behaviour as many others before them and after them.

With the Warriors games, while I enjoy the smashing of many opponents for anger management purposes to be entertaining, it can be hard to fully enjoy the games due to a lot of terrible voice overs and plot holes so big that you could fit all of those over sized mobile suits from DWG2 in them and still have too much of a plot hole.
Add to that some terrible music at times that makes it hard to focus on what's going on because you keep expecting some kind of over sized plush cat to appear on screen and do something very weird.
Or for someone to appear on screen and go crazy from the bad music.

I like being able to create in games, something which is very rare, so I keep hoping for a pilot creation and Gundam creation mode so that the player can have the chance to be creative, but with limits so not to make some kind of God like Gundam.
I wouldn't mind making a Gundam that has a finishing move of smashing some opponent's head off their knee before smashing them into the ground head first and kicking them away.

I'm likely going to get DWG3, but I'm disappointed at the lack of a pilot creation mode to go with the mobile suit editing mode.
I'm also disappointed that they've gone with an online mode again, hardly anyone plays DWG2 online as it is, such a mode is useless and pointless in the era of the FPS genre hogging online gaming for the most part.

Still it's nice to see that they've listened to the fans of the games and added in some Gundams that people have been hoping for.
Though I have no idea on the majority of the Gundams and pilots, anime just isn't my thing, and all of the Gundam series as a whole aren't shown in the UK.

Ramza
12-12-10, 04:51 PM
They need to put Rau Le Creuset in the Providence Gundam in these games. As far as I can tell Rau Le Creuset is the only character in any Gundam series that is completely Insane.Most cyber newtypes are insane, too, ranging from not quite normal (Rosamia) to completely crazy (Katejina).

But yeah, Rau is the main villain in SEED, so he ought to be in.

Kamille annoys me the most, in DWG1 the person who voiced him came across as sounding like some very young child who had wet himself, the cry of 'Arrgh!' in anger over killing Jerid was enough to make me wish that anime got better writers for such characters.
It's war, crying over it while being part of the chaos solves nothing.I see. I must say I love Camille for his over the top antics (like randomly removing his helmet in outer space just to prove a point) and the fact that everyone in Z has punched/slapped/kicked him at least once because of that.
He does come out as annoying to most people, though.

I've foound a lot of anime tends to have character expressions down to either 'Huh?' 'Wat?' 'I'm annoying, hug me' 'I shouldn't have had that curry last night'. It fairly puts me off all kinds of anime, Gundam especailly due to the same poorly considered expressions and character personalites that tend to be the same characters with new names and slightly differnt appearances, but the same behaviour as many others before them and after them.Yeah, anime tend to use the same old archetypes over and over...it gets boring after a while.

With the Warriors games, while I enjoy the smashing of many opponents for anger management purposes to be entertaining, it can be hard to fully enjoy the games due to a lot of terrible voice overs and plot holes so big that you could fit all of those over sized mobile suits from DWG2 in them and still have too much of a plot hole.
Add to that some terrible music at times that makes it hard to focus on what's going on because you keep expecting some kind of over sized plush cat to appear on screen and do something very weird.
Or for someone to appear on screen and go crazy from the bad music.That's a common trait of several Warriors game IMO, especially the voice acting part (I switched to JP voices in Orochi 2 and they're not much better, either). Then again, I've grown accustomed to bad voice work in these games =P

I like being able to create in games, something which is very rare, so I keep hoping for a pilot creation and Gundam creation mode so that the player can have the chance to be creative, but with limits so not to make some kind of God like Gundam.This. Out of every Warriors game, I like the most the ones with a good creation mode. Creating different characters and playing asthem increases a game's replayability a lot IMO.
For games based on a series, though, I'd rather have more actual characters than making my own.

Anyway, if you want character creation in a Gundam game, I suggest you try Gundam Battle Assault or Gundam Assault Survive. They're different from DWG under many aspects, but they feature a nice creation system: for example, in GAS you pick gender, voice, face and hair, then you can get a normal human, newtype, cyber newtype, coordinator, extended, Gundam Meister or tech god (they can all pilot different robots) and, finally, you can choose their skills and specials (like "attack up when low on HP").

Still it's nice to see that they've listened to the fans of the games and added in some Gundams that people have been hoping for.
Though I have no idea on the majority of the Gundams and pilots, anime just isn't my thing, and all of the Gundam series as a whole aren't shown in the UK.Actually, many Gundam shows have never left Japan to begin with (ZZ, Turn A, Victory and so on). And of those that made it to America, less than half made it to Europe =(

ReinaHW
12-12-10, 07:32 PM
I'm enjoying DWG2, it's pretty good, though some things are disappointing - the very short lived offical mode for example, only four characters, even with additional stories, isn't enough and the mode is over all too soon.

The mission mode is fun, but it could do with improvements for DWG3, I hope they've made a lot of improvements for the upcoming sequel, like a better friend system and randomising the pilots you battle since I seem to be fighting characters like Shinn and others, I think they're from Destiny, not sure since I've never seen that series.
But their banter is tiresome after the first thirty times.

A creation system would be nice so that the player can have a chance to balance out the characters, there are too many male characters who tend to be the same character in terms of behaviour - the serious, dour adult, the hyperactive child, the emo teen who hates war but fights anyway, the crazed lunatic and Master Asia who really, really annoys me, along with Dull Moan, sorry, Domon.
"Gundam fight, ready, go!" "I just kicked your backside around the place and now you're getting ready to fight?"

I would like the chance to create more female characters with a good choice of voices that can give better character than 'damsel in distress' 'hyperactive' 'bitter' and 'boring'.
How about someone who's a combination of various personalities? Like someone who's exprienced with battle, but at the same time once she's in battle she's giving off all kinds of remarks and funny comments like - "Oh look, I got your nose, your arm, your leg...Need glue to put all that back together?"

No achivements for the online mode, please! No one plays DWG2 online as it is, the online mode for that game was clearly a waste of time and effort that could have gone into making the single player even better.
Why not just scrap the online mode completely and strengthen the single player even more? Since it isn't FIFA/Halo/COD and any other war time shooter than it isn't going to be noticed, it's a waste to add such a mode if it isn't going to be used.

Better descriptions of the series shown in the games for those outside of Japan would be helpful, since so many of the Gundam series don't get released outside of Japan, the ones that do are heavily edited and don't show the full story, then for anyone who lives outside of Japan they're being provided with characters and pieces of story line that don't make any sense.
So vastly better descriptions would be really nice and helpful in understanding the motives of the characters and their part in the story.

JJW199
01-01-11, 07:15 PM
Hi
It been awhile I have found some addition information for DW Gundam 3
The Contents Download for Musha Gundam, Musha Gundam MK II & 1000 Shot-Down Mission are 100 Yens (around £0.79/80MS Points or Promotion Code to obtain it for free)

The Official Website updated:
GNX-Y901TW Susanowo (Graham Aker/Mr. Bushido) Price are now 600 Yen (around £4.76/480MS Points)

Leady FF ^^
04-01-11, 11:33 AM
That's a pretty good price for the DLC !

JJW199
04-01-11, 12:52 PM
I Agree about maybe it will show as content download we find out about the results next mouths@;)

ivanff12
04-01-11, 11:00 PM
I have wanted for europe koei Tecmo put a date to launch the game in Europe.
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/ivanff12.png (http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/ivanff12/)

JJW199
05-01-11, 08:55 AM
Hopefully it will released around May/June/July (after the released of Dynasty Warriors 7)

I have played Gundam Musou 3 yesterday and it is epic and fun with the impact Pink explosions after defeating a emery that cause addition shot-down scores using charged moves or SP Attack (expect ace pilots but do get hit by pink explosions)
I have defeat 3 Mobile Amour Boss: Phyco Gundam, Phyco Gundam MK II & Big Zam (can be use for partner strike) but this time to make huge damage to the Amour, the charged attack (hold a button for a charge attack) had been removed to make it harder! I have tested Musha Gundam & Musha Gundam MK II the moves are the same from Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (expect of the team/overdrive SP Moves) I will not tell the rest because I may spoil it for everyone until the released date for the US/European Version but the Emergency Dash (N.E.X.T Dash) will come in handy and in the right time to pull it off.

I know you all can't wait to play it!!:D

Leady FF ^^
05-01-11, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the impression. I wish the didn't remove the Charge-up Attack myself as that added some nice finesse to the controls.

JJW199
06-01-11, 03:03 PM
me too the charge to target point makes it flitch (I mostly using wing zero using Hyper SP Moves with Overdrive equipped to defeats all Mobile Amours)

Shindo
09-01-11, 12:18 PM
Hopefully it will released around May/June/July (after the released of Dynasty Warriors 7)

I have played Gundam Musou 3 yesterday and it is epic and fun with the impact Pink explosions after defeating a emery that cause addition shot-down scores using charged moves or SP Attack (expect ace pilots but do get hit by pink explosions)
I have defeat 3 Mobile Amour Boss: Phyco Gundam, Phyco Gundam MK II & Big Zam (can be use for partner strike) but this time to make huge damage to the Amour, the charged attack (hold a button for a charge attack) had been removed to make it harder! I have tested Musha Gundam & Musha Gundam MK II the moves are the same from Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (expect of the team/overdrive SP Moves) I will not tell the rest because I may spoil it for everyone until the released date for the US/European Version but the Emergency Dash (N.E.X.T Dash) will come in handy and in the right time to pull it off.

I know you all can't wait to play it!!:D

Did they really change the character artworks ? It seems like it's the same from DWG2. Just Setsuna or Banagher are new because these characters aren't in DWG2.

Is there a UC mode ?

JJW199
10-01-11, 05:50 PM
UC Mode will be in story mode
Note: it may requires unlock or download also the ending from UC Mode Story is taken from DWG 2 but more detailed (shads)
New Character artwork and returning character artwork from DWG2 (Returning Artwork had took it from DWG 2)

There is a new Artwork for Haman Karn Neo-Zeon (it like Haman Karn Axis from DWG2 but with alots of changes)

[Story Mode Teams]

Those Who Understand Each Other
Amuro Ray-voiced by Tohru Furuya
Kou Uraki-voiced by Ryo Horikawa
Kamille Bidan-voiced by Nobuo Tobita
Four Murasame-voiced by Yukana
Judau Ashta-voiced by Kazuki Yao
Roux Louka-voiced by Naoko Matsui
Elle Viano-voiced by Eriko Hara
Beecha Oleg-voiced by Shingo Hiromori
Uso Ewin-voiced by Daisuke Sakaguchi
Heero Yuy-voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa
Sochie Heim-voiced by Akino Murata
Shinn Asuka-voiced by Kenichi Suzumura
Kira Yamato-voiced by Soichiro Hoshi
Setsuna F. Seiei-voiced by Mamoru Miyano

Those Who Doubt Each Other
Banagher Links-voiced by Koki Uchiyama
Char Aznable-voiced by Shuichi Ikeda
Kai Shiden-voiced by Toshio Furukawa
Hayato Kobayashi-voiced by Kiyonobu Suzuki
Jerid Mesa-voiced by Kazuhiko Inoue
Puru Two-voiced by Chieko Honda
Seabook Arno-voiced by Koji Tsujitani
Domon Kasshu-voiced by Tomokazu Seki
Milliardo Peacecraft-voiced by Takehito Koyasu
Trowa Barton-voiced by Shigeru Nakahara
Athrun Zala-voiced by Akira Ishida
Ribbons Almark-voiced by Tohru Furuya

Those Who Disagree With Each Other
Garrod Ran-voiced by Wataru Takagi
Paptimas Scirocco-voiced by Bin Shimada
Haman Karn-voiced by Yoshiko Sakakibara
Emma Sheen-voiced by Maya Okamoto
Sara Zabiarov-voiced by Kaori Shimamura
Reccoa Londe-voiced by Masako Katsuki
Rosamia Badam-voiced by Yuu Asakawa
Elpeo Puru-voiced by Chieko Honda
Glemmy Toto-voiced by Tsutomu Kashiwakura
Cecily Fairchild-voiced by Yumi Touma
Katejina Loos-voiced by Kumiko Watanabe
Loran Cehack-voiced by Romi Park
Lunamaria Hawke-voiced by Maya Sakamoto
Lacus Clyne-voiced by Rie Tanaka

Those Who Fight Each Other
Anavel Gato-voiced by Akio Ohtsuka
Dozle Zabi-voiced by Tessho Genda
M'Quve-voiced by Masahiko Tanaka
Ramba Ral-voiced by Masashi Hirose
Yazan Gable-voiced by Hochu Otsuka
Full Frontal-voiced by Shuichi Ikeda
Master Asia-voiced by Yosuke Akimoto
Schwarz Bruder-voiced by Hideyuki Hori
Treize Khushrenada-voiced by Ryotaro Okiayu
Duo Maxwell-voiced by Toshihiko Seki
Gym Ghingnham-voiced by Takehito Koyasu
Knight Gundam-voiced by Yasunori Matsumoto

Partner Strike Types
Header text Header text Header text Funnel Newtype pilots support the player with their funnels. Amuro (Nu Gundam), Haman (Qubeley) Rush Partner attacks a group of enemies in front of player with physical attacks. Master Asia (Master Gundam), Kamille (Z Gundam) Screw The partner's attacks draws enemies closer to player. Duo (Gundam Deathscythe Hell), Full Frontal (Sinanju) Lock on Partner will target the precise enemy the player is confronting. Heero (Gundam Wing Zero), Setsuna (00 Raiser) Special Partner restores morale gauge or heals the player's lost Armor. Cecily (Gundam F91), Sochie (Kapool) Assist Moving around the player in a unique manner, the partner then targets nearby foes. Trowa (Gundam Heavyarms Kai), Emma (Gundam MK II) Wide Range All out, powerful attack that hits enemies in a wide radius, but takes longer to attack. Four (Psycho Gundam), Dozle (Big Zam)

JJW199
31-01-11, 04:04 PM
Rau Le Creuset in the Providence Gundam
Hopefully that will be added as a Content Download but it will have to wait after the Gundam 00: Season 2 Gundam Meisters (in the next 2 weeks)
GN-006 Cherudim Gundam (Lockon Stratos) (DLC) †
GN-007 Arios Gundam (Allelujah Haptism) (DLC) †
GN-008 Seravee Gundam (Tieria Erde) (DLC) †

Plus Addition Missions is also coming, I will yet you know for the updates@:)

JJW199
31-01-11, 04:40 PM
I have beaten most of the Extra Mission with Unicorn Gundam (the damage cost to the emery/boss cost of lots of damage because the Plots is equipped with High Tension & Overdrive) (both cost 5000 Gold), well Unicorn Gundam have got more power that cause more damage even on rank 1 parts it now upgraded to rank 4 parts there is rank 5 parts that will be needed to be unlock.

And also I play most of the Extra Mission with Knight Gundam

Now I notices Command Gundam have not arrive yet maybe in the next 2 to 4 years (if they released Gundam Musou 4 and 5)

I have seen some screen shots for download mission: 00 Raiser Gundam Vs Musha Gundam, Musha Gundam MK II & Knight Gundam (Max Stars, Hard Level only) also Turn A Gundam Vs All Mobile Armours (Inducing Devil Gundam as a Boss)(Hard Level Only) and also Gundam Mirror Match (RX-78.2 Gundam Vs Mirror Match: RX-78.2 Gundam All Level) maybe I will show all you a Japanese Import Copy of Gundam Musou 3 in MCM London Expo this Spring I will show it to Koei on 28/05/2011 (Recommended).

This time is not the Demo Version it the Final Version :lol:

Pease Note: All PSP & PS3 (including PS3 Slim) are Region Free^v^

Shindo
01-02-11, 03:06 AM
Rau Le Creuset and the Providance is it true or juste your wish ? ^^

JJW199
01-02-11, 03:11 PM
Well I did say "hopefully" but we have to wait for the later updates (after gundam 00 & addition Missions DLC)
but I not know if it is going to be added

JJW199
05-02-11, 10:02 PM
Here is the DW Gundam 3 Title logo for US/UK

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f4/DW_Gundam_3.jpg

(box cover is still in progress but it is easily going to use the Japanese cover with some changes)

JJW199
07-02-11, 12:41 PM
I have found new information for the Released Date of Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 and it will be around 4th week of 28/06/2011 (around May/June - US Version)
24/06/2011 for European (including UK)

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3

Developer(s): Koei, Omega Force
Publisher(s): Namco Bandai
Release date:
PlayStation 3 & XBOX 360 Version
December 16, 2010 (now selling at Yesasia.com - Recommended but the price is too high and it got free shipping)
24/06/2011 (UK/EURO)
28/06/2011 (US)

Genre: Hack and Slash
Game modes: Single Player, Multi-player

Ratings: CERO: A (JAP) ESRB: T - Teen (US) PEGI: 12 (EURO/UK) BBFC: 12 (UK) ("if" showed)
Platform(s): PlayStation 3, XBox 360

(I will yet you know about DLC Prices updates and DWG 3 game pre-order updates UK Version)@:)

Note: I am going to buy it at GAME the Price is £39.99 but I build up the Reward Card Points/Money so it is over £51.50 Reward Points so I can get for free and saves lots of money:D) :lol:
Question: Do you think Koei UK & Omega Force will make Neo Tokyo: "New Fist of the North Star"?

JJW199
16-02-11, 09:23 AM
http://www.tecmokoei-europe.com/forum/attachment.php?thumb=0&attachmentid=365&d=1297847926 10th February 2011
TECMO KOEI ANNOUNCES DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3 FOR EUROPEAN RELEASE

Leading European video game publisher TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD, today announced DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3 for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system. DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3 represents the next generation of futuristic mecha action with graphical and gameplay additions, bringing authenticity and astounding improvements to the series.

Set in the future, chaotic warfare has engulfed the universe. The world is ripe with strife as gigantic mecha called Mobile Suits march to war on land and in space. Featuring characters and mecha from over 30 years of Gundam anime and manga series, DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3 thrusts players into the galactic melee with over 50 playable and upgradable characters and over 70 playable and upgradeable Mobile Suits combed from the Gundam universe. New additions include Mobile Suits from Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Mobile Suit Gundam UC and many more.

DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3 also features a number of gameplay additions to the series, including 3 brand new featured systems, including the Partner Strike, Emergency Dash (N.E.X.T Dash) and Recovery Gauge Systems, which will bring a new level of tactical engagement to the series. Partner Strike System will enable the player to summon partner characters to the battlefield to assist at crucial moments affecting your characters current melee engagement or possibly the overall battlefield conditions for your army. Emergency Dash System (N.E.X.T Dash System) will allow players to execute new cancel and evasion moves negating enemy attacks. This system will bring a new level to gameplay since powerful combos can be more easily parried. The new Recovery System enables players to recover health during battle allowing players the ability to recover in battle.

Additionally, DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3 brings a new strategy facet to gameplay. Battlefields now incorporate multiple facilities with various functions. Capturing these locations will change the battlefield conditions and turn the tide of the battle in your favor. Furthermore, players can take their favorite Mobile Suits and engage others in head-to-head action in online versus mode and up to 4 player online multiplayer campaign mode.

DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system will be available this Summer.

JJW199
09-03-11, 04:42 PM
Hi There

I have confirmed that all the add-on from Japan had finish and here is the playable & Downloaded MS again as a reminder:

Mobile Suit Gundam 0079
RX-78-2 Gundam (Amuro Ray)
MS-06S Zaku II Commander Type (Char Aznable)
MS-06F Zaku II (Crown)
MS-14S Gelgoog Commander Type (Char Aznable Custom) (Char Aznable)
MS-14 Gelgoog
MSN-02 Zeong (Char Aznable)
YMS-15 Gyan (M'Quve)
RX-77-2 Guncannon (Kai Shiden, Hayato Kobayashi)
MS-07B Gouf (Ramba Ral)
MS-09 Dom/MS-09R Rick-Dom (Black Tri Stars)
RB-79 Ball
MSM-07 Z'Gok
MSM-07S Z'Gok Commander type (Char Aznable)
RGM-79 GM
MSM-04 Acguy

Mobile Suit Variations
MS-06V Zaku Tank (Appear in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam)
MS-07H Gouf Flight Type (Appear in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam)
MS-14S Gelgoog Commander Type (Johnny Ridden Custom) (Johnny Ridden)

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
RGM-79G GM Command

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
RX-78GP01-Fb Gundam Full Vernian Zephyranthes (Kou Uraki)
RX-78GP02A Gundam Physalis (Anavel Gato)

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: A New Translation
MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam (Kamille Bidan, Judau Ashta, Roux Louka)
MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki (Quattro Bajeena, Beecha Oleg)
RX-178 Gundam Mark II (AEUG Colours) (Kamille Bidan, Emma Sheen, Elle Viano)
RX-178 Gundam Mark II (Titans Colours) (Jerid Messa, Kacrikan Cacooler, Kamille Bidan, Emma Sheen)
RX-160 Byalant (Jerid Messa)
PMX-003 The O (Paptimus Scirocco)
AMX-004 Qubeley (Haman Karn)
RX-139 Hambrabi (Yazan Gable, Ramsus Hasr, Dunkel Cooper)
PMX-001 Palace Athene (Reccoa Londe)
PMX-002 Bolinoak Sammahn (Sarah Zabiarov)
NRX-055 Baund Doc (Rosamia Badam, Jerid Messa)
RMS-099 Rick Dias (Apolly Bay, Emma Sheen, Amuro Ray, Quattro Bajeena, Roberto)
RMS-179/RGM-79R GM II
MSA-03 Nemo
RMS-106 Hi-Zack (Jerid Messa, Kacrikan Cacooler)
RMS-108 Marasai (Jerid Messa, Kakrikan Cacooler)
RMS-154 Barzam
AMX-103 Gaza C Haman Karn Custom (Haman Karn)

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
MSZ-010 ZZ Gundam (Judau Ashta)
AMX-004-2 Qubeley Mark II (Black) (Elpeo Puru)
AMX-004-3 Qubeley Mark II (Red) (Puru Two)
AMX-107 Bawoo (Glemy Toto)
AMX-004G Mass Production Qubeley
AMX-106 Gaza D (Glemy Toto)

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
RX-93 Nu Gundam (Amuro Ray)
MSN-04 Sazabi (Char Aznable)
MSN-03 Jagd Doga (Gyunei Guss Colors) (Gyunei Guss)
MSN-03 Jagd Doga (Quess Paraya Colors) (Quess Paraya)
RGZ-91 Re-GZ (Kayra Su, Chan Agi, Amuro Ray)
RGM-89 Jegan (Kayra Su, Hathaway Noa)
AMS-119 Geara Doga
AMS-119 Geara Doga (Rezin Schnyder colors) (Rezin Schnyder)

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Gundam Unicorn (Unicorn Mode) (Banagher Links)
Gundam Unicorn (Destroy Mode) (Banagher Links)
Sinanju (Full Frontal)
NZ-666 Kshatriya (Marida Cruz) (DLC) "Real Name: Puru Twelve"

Mobile Suit Gundam F91
F91 Gundam Formula 91 (Seabook Arno, Cecily Fairchild)

Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
LM314V21 Victory 2 Gundam (Üso Ewin)
ZMT-S33S Gottrlatan (Katejina Loos)
ZM-S24G Gedlav

Mobile Fighter G Gundam
GF13-017NJII God Gundam (Domon Kasshu, Schwartz Bruder) (Burning Gundam)
GF13-001NHII Master Gundam (Master Asia)
Death Army (Dark Army)
Note: Schwartz Bruder is the pilot of Shadow Gundam

New Mobile Report Gundam Wing
XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero (Heero Yuy, Milliardo Peacecraft,Duo Maxwell,Trowa Barton)
OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon (Milliardo Peacecraft, Heero Yuy)
XXXG-01D2 Gundam Deathscythe Hell (Duo Maxwell)
XXXG-01H2 Gundam Heavyarms Kai (Trowa Barton)
OZ-00MS2 Tallgeese II (Treize Khushrenada)

After War Gundam X
GX-9901-DX Gundam Double X (Garrod Ran)

Turn A Gundam
SYSTEM ∀-99 ∀ Gundam (Loran Cehack)
CONCEPT-X 6-1-2 Turn X (Gym Ghingham)
AMX-109 Kapool (Sochie Heim)

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
ZGMF-1017 GINN † (Also in Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny)

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny: Final Plus
ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam (Shinn Asuka)
ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam (Kira Yamato)
ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Gundam (Athrun Zala, Lacus Clyne)

Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2
GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser Gundam (Setsuna F. Seiei)
CB-0000G/C Reborns Gundam/Reborns Cannon (Ribbons Almark)
GNX-Y901TW Susanowo (Graham Aker/Mr. Bushido) (DLC)
GN-006 Cherudim Gundam (Lockon Stratos) (DLC)
GN-007 Arios Gundam (Allelujah Haptism) (DLC)
GN-008 Seravee Gundam (Tieria Erde) (DLC)

SD Sengokuden
Musha Gundam (DLC)
Musha Gundam MK. II (DLC)

SD Gundam Gaiden Sieg Zion Hen
Knight Gundam

If you wanted to add more mobile hopefully for special gift for US & UK version "if" they add them and released it so I recommend: (but if there are no pains for unlock from start/download contents it may show on the next DW Gundam Series

Wing Gundam Zero Custom
Providence Gundam
Force/Sword/Blaster Impulse Gundam
Launcher/Sword/Aile/I.W.S.P Strike Gundam
Strike Rouge Gundam (also return from Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny, only use Aile Striker Equipment)
Noir Strike Gundam
Hi-Nu Gundam
Exia Gundam (Series 1)/Repair I/Repair II (Series 2)
00 Qan[T] Gundam (Appearing in Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Awakening of the Trailblazer "Movie")
Gundam Heavyarms Custom
Gundam Sandrock Custom
Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom
Gundam Altron Custom (Nataku Gundam)
RX-78GP03 Gundam Dendrobium Orchis with Mobile Amour
Legends Gundam
Tallgeese or Tallgeese III
Stargazer Gundam
METEOR Unit for Freedom Gundam/Justice Gundam/Strike Freedom Gundam/Infinite Justice Gundam
Freedom Gundam (also return from Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny)
Justice Gundam
Gundam Astray Red/Blue/Yellow/Green Frame Custom
Super Gundam (RX-178+FXA-05)
Victory Gundam
Gundam Spiegel (Shadow Gundam)
Rising Gundam
Nobel Gundam
Shining Gundam
Devil Gundam 100% Final Form/Devil Gundam Final Form (Including Danger Mode)
Zaku Warriors (All types)
Apsalus III
XMA-01 Rafflesia
JMA-0530 WaDom
Destroyer Gundam (Transformable Mobile Amour is out sized then the others)
Psyco Gundam MK 3 (What if)
Gouf Custom
RX-78.1 Prototype Gundam
RX-78.2 Gundam with all Weapons Equipment
RX-78.3 Gundam G3
0 Gundam Type A.C.D (RX-78.2 Gundam Colours)
Captain Gundam (GP01FB Custom) (SP: Hyper Mode/Captain Punch)
Zero the Winged Night (SP: Transform in Wing Zero Custom with Twin Buster Sword - Move: Infinity Wind)
Bakunetsumaru (SP: Tranform into Burning Gundam)
Wing Gundam/Wing Gundam Version Ka
Crossbone Gundam 1/3/ka/x/final full equipment
Mobile Suit from SD Gundam Brave Warriors (SD Gundam: Dynasty Warriors)
Gundam DX with G-Falcon
Gundam Virsago/Gundam Virsago Chest Break
Gundam Ashtaron
Gundam X/Cross Drive
Gundam Leopard
Gundam Airmaster
Gundam Belphagor
Guntank
Command Gundam (Maybe appearing in the next Dynstay Warriors Gundam Series "4 or 5")
Black Unicorn Gundam (Black Unicorn Mode/Black Destroy Mode)
RX-79[G] Ground Combat Gundam
RX-79[G] Ground Combat Gundam GM Head
RX-79[G] Ez-8 Gundam Ez-8
RX-78-2 Gundam (Char Aznable Custom)
FA-78-1 Full Armor Gundam
RX-78NT-1 Gundam Alex
RX-78-7 Gundam Unit 7
FA-78-3 Full Armor Gundam Unit 7
HFA-78-1 Heavy Armor Gundam Unit 7
Dom Troopers (only in Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny)
RX-78.2 Gundam Version Ka
RX-78NT1 Alex Gundam with Full Amour, Beam Weapon & Shield
Exia Gundam/0 Gundam (Phase Shift Down Colours)

JJW199
28-03-11, 11:43 AM
The Following Released Date for the UK Version of Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3:

22/07/2011 from Shopto.net
24/06/2011 from thehut.com/zavvi.com

Note: The Released Date may change to a different date

Recommended UK Released Date have Confirmed and available for pre-order: (Xbox 360 with Xbox Live Users & Playstation 3 with Playstation Network Users)

Play.com
Amazon.co.uk (with Pre-Order Discount if the price have gone down, plus Eligible for FREE Super Saver Delivery.)
Game.uk.com (with GAME Reward Card Program that reduce the price to a cheaper price) "That I going to Pre-order using the Reward Card and I knew it were £39.99 I'm getting for free without paying with credit/debit card"

The Other Released date from other website is still TBA and pre-order is still not available may have to wait until April or Later for the Pre-order to be available

Note: Haman Karn Neo Zeon Space Battle Uniform (DWG2 Artwork) is also includes

Here is the Box however is in progress however it will use the Japanese Cover

Note: this form will be closed after the UK released date DW Gundam 3 but is there any comment if you want to add please do not hesitate and also it may show the Demo Game-play at MCM London Expo on 28th May @ the London Excel Center ^v^ (Outside Custom House DLR Station) (However if there no demo version of DW Gundam 3 I use the Japanese Final Version of Gundam Musou 3)

Black_Dragon
21-04-11, 11:22 AM
I played the JP version (or curently am playing it) its pretty good although 1 minor thing i quite dislike Shot down is changed to "score" ...

Edit Yes
the UK release date is 24th June 2011

JJW199
27-04-11, 11:41 AM
I know about the released date (I already pre-order it from GAME) and it will cost £39.99
"I use a Reward Card to make it cheaper but it were over £41.00, so I will get for free:D and save £39.99"

pre-order is also available from Amazon.co.uk (with FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery plus discount refund while pre-order depending if the price have changed) :lol:

Black_Dragon
27-04-11, 12:10 PM
I know about the released date (I already pre-order it from GAME) and it will cost £39.99
"I use a Reward Card to make it cheaper but it were over £41.00, so I will get for free:D and save £39.99"

pre-order is also available from Amazon.co.uk (with FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery plus discount refund while pre-order depending if the price have changed) :lol:

Ah i see although i think am gonna wait a while till its june ...... before i get this cant wait to go hiem though ;)

Shindo
30-04-11, 02:47 PM
So Japanese voices and OST or not ?

Black_Dragon
04-05-11, 11:30 AM
So Japanese voices and OST or not ?

Still no information on that but there's probably a good chance of Jp voices as DLC but Ost is another matter but we just have to wait untill june arrives

JJW199
04-05-11, 11:38 AM
The OST for all Dynasty Warriors & Samurai Warriors Series (Including Dynasty Warriors Gundam Series, Warriors Orochi Series and Other series for Koei & Omega Force) but from Gameplay not confirmed yet however if anyone got a Xbox 360 (original or new slim or I like to called "Xbox 360 MKII") it dose have custom music or soundtrack but in order to play ("that all/most of you already know) must have Hard Drive 160GB or Greater, a USB Cable PSP/PS3 Type plug (depending which type of hard drive) load all the music files to Xbox 360 (depending on how long it will take and how much space for the hard drive it will take?)

for PS3 Users: Import Music CD into MP3 or Copy all MP3 Files from the Hard Drive to the PS3 HHD (must have lager GB hard drive for PS3 HHD: 320GB or greater

Hint: if the sound is too low use Audacity and select Amplify to boost the sound and update as MP3
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Note: must have LAME MP3 encoder in order to save and add on for Audacity
http://lame.buanzo.com.ar/

Follow the link: http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/index/ (or http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/ and click on forms)

Note: this is for members use only you must create a new account or use existing account to sign in

Shindo
04-05-11, 05:17 PM
The PS3 version doesn't have the custom music option ? Like in ACE Another Century Episod R.

JJW199
04-05-11, 07:11 PM
^^; that ture, but I am saying someting else ^^;

Black_Dragon
12-05-11, 03:26 PM
I wonder, Is the voice's going to be the same from the gundam series or will it be someone different.

Because both amaro and setsuna are voiced by the same guy. It'll be weird when they both talk to each other...

JJW199
12-05-11, 03:44 PM
Yes!!, Yes it does

Black_Dragon
13-05-11, 10:14 PM
damn iiiiiiitttttttttttt well hopfully there will be a good voice diffrention .

well aside from that really looking forward to the online mode with 3 other people :)

JJW199
14-05-11, 03:42 PM
I can't wiat it play as well ^o^

the_bebop
17-05-11, 05:35 PM
I wonder, Is the voice's going to be the same from the gundam series or will it be someone different.

Because both amaro and setsuna are voiced by the same guy. It'll be weird when they both talk to each other...

It wouldn't be weird because they still both sound completely different to each other especially since setsuna speaks a lot more softly and more seriously then amuro.

Also does any one know if the release date for the game in the UK is the date it will be released in Australia or will it be delayed for several months like DW7 and legends of troy.

Black_Dragon
18-05-11, 11:21 AM
It wouldn't be weird because they still both sound completely different to each other especially since setsuna speaks a lot more softly and more seriously then amuro.

Also does any one know if the release date for the game in the UK is the date it will be released in Australia or will it be delayed for several months like DW7 and legends of troy.

Well thats just my point of view the only way to realy know is to wait for G3 to be released here

The release dates are from a previous quote anyhow
either the 22nd of july or 24th of june

The Following Released Date for the UK Version of Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3:

22/07/2011 from Shopto.net
24/06/2011 from thehut.com/zavvi.com

Note: The Released Date may change to a different date

Recommended UK Released Date have Confirmed and available for pre-order: (Xbox 360 with Xbox Live Users & Playstation 3 with Playstation Network Users)

Play.com
Amazon.co.uk (with Pre-Order Discount if the price have gone down, plus Eligible for FREE Super Saver Delivery.)
Game.uk.com (with GAME Reward Card Program that reduce the price to a cheaper price) "That I going to Pre-order using the Reward Card and I knew it were £39.99 I'm getting for free without paying with credit/debit card"

The Other Released date from other website is still TBA and pre-order is still not available may have to wait until April or Later for the Pre-order to be available

Note: Haman Karn Neo Zeon Space Battle Uniform (DWG2 Artwork) is also includes

Here is the Box however is in progress however it will use the Japanese Cover

Note: this form will be closed after the UK released date DW Gundam 3 but is there any comment if you want to add please do not hesitate and also it may show the Demo Game-play at MCM London Expo on 28th May @ the London Excel Center ^v^ (Outside Custom House DLR Station) (However if there no demo version of DW Gundam 3 I use the Japanese Final Version of Gundam Musou 3)

I dont think there will be any delays or at least none sceduled

JJW199
18-05-11, 11:47 AM
TECMO KOEI is attending the London MCM Expo on May 27-29 2011 with Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 and some new games (not yet announced). The stage presentation will be held on the Gamespot stage for Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 on Saturday (May 28th) @ 3:00PM. You can also try the game first before it releases there for all 3 days at the TECMO KOEI booth.

Note: if there is no Demo Version I use the Japanese Final Version for TECMO KOEI

Black_Dragon
19-05-11, 11:42 AM
Alright i guess we'll see how it goes then ;)

the_bebop
20-05-11, 06:11 PM
KOEI Euroupe just announced the official release date for DWG3 on there site as July the 1st.

http://www.tecmokoei-europe.com/news/?id=35253

Black_Dragon
20-05-11, 10:20 PM
that sooner than i thought any LE edition or confimed bonus

the_bebop
21-05-11, 06:09 AM
All they gave was a release date.

JJW199
21-05-11, 02:07 PM
I have check my email/koei website that the the release date for Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 (UK Version) may have changed to 01/07/2011

Amazon.co.uk (Affective)
Game.co.uk (Affected) it appear later to be notices on 26/05/2011 via email
Play.com (Affective)

P.S: the_bebop (http://www.tecmokoei-europe.com/forum/member.php?u=2256) know about the change released date (it were spotted it first) ^v^ Thanks for the update ^v^

Addition Information: Now I know who butt in first for 24/06/2011 or later
Transformers: Dark of the Moon The Video Game and The legends of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Edition (Non-Koei Games)
Original Title from Japan: Fight! Super Robotic Lifeforms Transformers

Note for anyone who pre-order from Amazon.co.uk: The item will arrive on the released date or arrive on the weekends (the next day, 1 or 2 days after the released date)

Note for anyone who pre-order from GAME.uk.com: The item will arrive one day before the released date :lol:

the_bebop
25-05-11, 06:00 PM
According to koeiwarriors they have found out that Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 have the Japanese voice option in the game.

Black_Dragon
26-05-11, 11:54 AM
Heres the confirmed cover art it's almost the exact same as the JP one which is good in a sense

http://electronictheatre.co.uk/index.php/playstation3/playstation3-images/8168-dynasty-warriors-gundam-3-box-art-revealed
Confirmed cover
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Games%203/dynasty_warriors_gundam_3_ps3art.jpg

JP Cover
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Games%203/DynastyWarriorsGundam3.jpg

JJW199
26-05-11, 12:16 PM
Well I were right about using the Japanese Box as UK cover (US cover got the same)

But Japanese Voices Duh Dun DUNNN!
(OMG!!!) that is awesome :w00t!:

Black_Dragon
26-05-11, 12:35 PM
But i suppose thats good in a way. but i'll just stick to dub maybe...

JJW199
28-05-11, 07:41 PM
I have good news the from Koei Staff & Gamespot Staff:
Japanese Voices Confirmed

also Demo Version and Trailer were also the MCM London Expo it were enjoyable :D
(it contain two Special mission that lead to story mission)

Playable MS in Demo Version:
00 Raiser Gundam
Unicorn Gundam
Gundam Double X
Turn X
and many more

Playable Partner Strike in Demo Version:
Wing Zero
Physco Gundam
Kapool
Qubeley
and many more

System voice in Demo:
Halo

the_bebop
31-05-11, 01:14 PM
EB games Australia has the released date as the 30th of June. Costing $99.95.

http://www.ebgames.com.au/ps3-154021-Dynasty-Warriors-Gundam-3-PlayStation-3

JJW199
31-05-11, 03:48 PM
That is too expensive!!! -.-
for $99.95 (£64.64)
The UK Version is expensive, but not too expensive for £39.99 (quite expensive)

JJW199
06-06-11, 11:33 AM
Marida Cruz Real Name is Puru Twelve

Black_Dragon
06-06-11, 12:14 PM
Marida Cruz Real Name is Puru Twelve

Oh interesting i never knew puru had other clones but....

JJW199
06-06-11, 12:38 PM
it were showed on Mobile Suit Gundam Unicron Episode 3

Black_Dragon
06-06-11, 12:45 PM
it were showed on Mobile Suit Gundam Unicron Episode 3

I have still got to watch unicorn i just finished 00 recently so maybe, i'll watch it ... later :D

JJW199
06-06-11, 01:47 PM
Hold it there is One More Episode coming for Gundam 00 Season 2

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie -Awakening of the Trailblazer- (set after the 2nd season) this is the final episode

Black_Dragon
06-06-11, 01:51 PM
Hold it there is One More Episode coming for Gundam 00 Season 2

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie -Awakening of the Trailblazer- (set after the 2nd season) this is the final episode

Oh thats right completely i forgot about that thanks JJW199 i suppose i'll wait for that first before jumping on to the unicorn ;)

JJW199
06-06-11, 02:02 PM
DVD & Blu-Ray is available from Yesasia.com
Note for DVD: if your region is lock go online of which type of DVD Player you got, then search it on google once you found it change the region code to 0

Note for Blu-Ray: Most Blu-Ray Disk are Region Free however not all of them.
Region Free Blu-Ray are Mobile Suit Gundam Unicron Vol 1, 2 & 3 (4, 5 & 6 still coming)
Japanese Voices with English Subtitle (also apply for DVD), plus with English Voices with Multi-Language Subtitle (that will be heard in DW Gundam 3), the price is quite expensive so use it wisely

JJW199
06-06-11, 03:09 PM
Preorder Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 on the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 and you will receive a set of 4 Limited Edition Art Cards - Featuring original artwork from the game!

Preorder Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 today!
Terms & Conditions: UK ONLY. Limited Offer while stocks last. Customers who have already preordered this product will also receive the bonus item. Your item will be delivered with your preorder. This offer is only valid against mint boxed copy of the game and not the download or preowned version.

http://img.game.co.uk/images/widgets/w_DWG3_img.jpg

It could be better if pre-order and you will get Musha Gundam & Musha Gundam MK II as a Freebie DLC (but this only in Japanese Version Only)

If you believe that suck? please feel free to ask any comment ^^;

the_bebop
07-06-11, 02:16 PM
There is no collectors edition available in Australia.

JJW199
07-06-11, 02:23 PM
Darn! that too bad -.- I believe it will show on the DLC for PS3 & XBOX 360 once it will released:3

Black_Dragon
11-06-11, 10:01 PM
picked up unicorn on blu ray today ... though i cant say i am too fond of baneger ( ithink thats how you spell his name) Also preorded G3 hopfully the online will be packed and gundams ready to fight.

i know this is kinda early but any confimed dlc coming with this?

JJW199
12-06-11, 12:30 PM
Thanks but I already got on Blu-Ray & DVD (Import from Japan with English Subtitle - DVD, Japan with English Voice & Multi-languages audio - Blu-Ray) now selling on yesasia.com
Note: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Vol 1 - 3 are Region Free from Japan, but vol 4 - 6 are TBA (Vol 4 is coming at sell in Japan later this year)

Black_Dragon
12-06-11, 04:22 PM
Thanks but I already got on Blu-Ray & DVD (Import from Japan with English Subtitle - DVD, Japan with English Voice & Multi-languages audio - Blu-Ray) now selling on yesasia.com
Note: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Vol 1 - 3 are Region Free from Japan, but vol 4 - 6 are TBA (Vol 4 is coming at sell in Japan later this year)

...? Alright i suppose i'll pick up the 2nd and 3rd volumes as well then but is there any other interesting gundam series aside from 00, WZ, and unicorn?

Shindo
14-06-11, 05:00 PM
...? Alright i suppose i'll pick up the 2nd and 3rd volumes as well then but is there any other interesting gundam series aside from 00, WZ, and unicorn?

Definitly Gundam Seed and Gundam 0083 if you hasn't see it yet.

JJW199
14-06-11, 07:22 PM
I watch all the gundam series and got all on DVD (expect sd gundam classic series "not SD Gundam Force Series 1 & 2 that I also got")

Black_Dragon
19-06-11, 04:20 PM
ah cool thanks guys i suppose I'll pick em up when i get the chance

JJW199
28-06-11, 10:35 AM
Hi there manage to released DW Gundam 3 Import from Asia & US and also it region free for xbox 360 (please note: it the software not the hardware and most xbox 360 games are region free but not all of them)

for more information follow this link: (link from Play-asia)

(Asia Region Free Version)
http://www.play-asia.com/Dynasty_Warriors_Gundam_3/paOS-13-71-dw-49-en-70-47ub.html

(US Region Free Version)
http://www.play-asia.com/Dynasty_Warriors_Gundam_3/paOS-13-71-fc-49-en-70-477b.html

Note: it contains English & Japanese Voices also have English, French, German, Italian, Spanish Subtitle

Asia Version Region Free Price: US$ 49.90 (~31.58 GBP)
US Version Region Free Price: US$ 59.90 (~37.86 GBP)
(delivery cost is also included to pay)

Note:is anyone who wanted the European version will also get split-order (more then 1 item) and free delivery

also the European copy from GAME (that I pre-order & used the Reward Card to get for free is now seen sent out (it will arrive on Thursday - before the released date) (but any how pre-order from Amazon.co.uk it will send out on/after the released date (most of the time on the weekend)

I glitch found for the Gundam Musou 3 Trophy for PS3: While I look at the Trophy Information, it show Dynstay Warriors Gundam 3 Trophy Information instead of Gundam Musou 3 Trophy Information with all trophy information from Japanese into English (that may cause Trophy Spoilers) but I fix it while quick play of Gundam Musou 3 and Sync Trophy to get it correctly and updated

JJW199
01-07-11, 12:42 PM
I found an issues the original music from Gundam Musou 3 has been replace with Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 Music (including video expect Knight Gundam)

if your have any comments go ahead!!!

Shindo
01-07-11, 02:43 PM
Yeah I have a comment: this is lame, DWG 2 BGM are really lame.

JJW199
11-07-11, 02:59 PM
This will shock the Trophy Information that I obtain for Gundam Musou 3 had been updated to Dynstay Warriors Gundam 3 (UK Version) all of them in Japanese languages change into English languages however it still got the early date after the released date from Japan

Note: Playstation Network of Europe had updated the Trophy Information languages to English

http://uk.playstation.com/PSN_Images/psn_title_icon/medium/trophy/np/NPWR01386_00_436529CEA89B4652AA0BD645D2720FC1DA348 F8A/C50C7BC519EF4964ACBCB5808BFAB4AFB07CB41E.PNG

72% (that I obtain from Gundam Musou 3)
Ultimate Dynasty Warrior Gundam
Unlock all DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3 Trophies

Master Ace
Attained:6 months ago
Shoot down 10,000 enemies

Legendary Master Ace
Attained:5 months ago
Shoot down 100,000 enemies

Cross of Zeon
Exceed 100 plays

Order of the Nebula
Exceed 200 plays

Bounty Hunter
Obtain more than 10,000 G

Last Shooting
Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam" history missions

Riders in the Skies
Attained:3 months ago
Clear all "Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam" history missions

Warriors, Again...
Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ" history missions

Space Rainbow
Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack" history missions

Over the Rainbow
Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn" history missions

Space Pirate
Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam F91" history missions

Ascent of Angels
Clear all "Mobile Suit Victory Gundam" history missions

Stardust Memory
Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam 0083" history missions

A Hopeful Future; Ready, Go!
Attained:2 months ago
Clear all "Mobile Fighter G Gundam" history missions

The Final Victor
Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam Wing" history missions

The Moon Will Always Be There
Clear all "After War Gundam X" history missions

Golden Autumn
Clear all "Mobile Suit Turn A Gundam" history missions

The Chosen Future
Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny" history missions

Celestial Being
Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam 00" history missions

Tales of the Dark History
Clear all history missions

Leader of Humanity
Completely finish either of the story missions "Those Who Understand" or "Those Who Fight."

Reformer of Humanity
Clear all story missions

True Dynasty Warrior Gundam
Clear all missions

Demon of the Lab
Reach tech level 10 in the Mobile Suit lab

Instructor from Hell
Raise any one character's pilot level to 50

Licensed to Ride
Attained:5 weeks ago
Obtain all licenses

Pilot Gatherer
Unlock all playable characters

Mobile Suit Gatherer
Unlock all playable Mobile Suits

Purebred Innovator
Friendship level of all characters reaches level 5

Character Collector
Complete the character gallery

Mobile Suit Collector
Complete the Mobile Suit gallery

Sound Collector
Complete the sound gallery

Movie Collector
Complete the movie gallery

Online Play 20
Play online 20 times

Online Play 100
Play online 100 times

Avenger
Shoot down 100 enemies online

Fierce Avenger
Shoot down 1,000 enemies online

ivanff12
28-07-11, 08:30 PM
I took longer to find multiplayer games in dw gundam 3.Otherwise the game I'm enjoying :)
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/ivanff12.png

Turbo857
19-08-11, 10:31 PM
Good topic and I really hope Koei/Omega Force takes a look at this forum. Anyways, you can tell from the progress made from DW: Gundam 1-3, that Koei is taking steps to really make this more of a Gundam experience with each new game in the series.

DW: Gundam 3's cell shading and strategy elements with taking over facilities to gain an advantage in battle are steps in the right direction. So in order to keep up the tradition of making better sequels, here are some very simple new features Koei should add to its existing game engine that I'm sure Gundam fans would appreciate in a DW: Gundam 4!

1) Make the charge 1 projectile attacks more relevant! Let's face it the charge 1 projectile attack is pretty useless. It's too slow and too weak! The "Headshot" skill helps this a little bit but it's not enough since charge 1 is too slow. I've heard/read many fans complain about the ineffectiveness of the charge 1 attack and how they wish they had the ability to use ranged attacks outside of melee combos. I'm not saying this game needs to actually be a shooter because it doesn't. Just make the charge 1 more useful with these suggestions to add more variety to your attack options:

---- Charge 1 attacks should be faster and more powerful. For example, regardless of a MS/pilot's shot power, it should never take 5+ charge 1 shots to kill a grunt. It should be more like 2-3. Also, it sucks to see you outrun your own rifle blast when you dash. It's even more apparent when you transform then try to fire a blast. Charge 1 as it stands now is almost pointless.

---- You should be able to "charge" a charge 1 projectile attack (like in Ken's Rage, Megaman X games, Metroid games, etc.). Hold down the Y button (Xbox 360) and release for an "enhanced" charge 1 attack (FYI: Susanowo already does this but we could really use it for ranged charge 1 attacks). If Koei wants to keep players from spamming the charge attack, they can make it deplete the SP gauge by a small amount (note: only a small amount) or something like that. If your SP gauge is empty you should still be able to perform an enhanced charge attack (depleting the SP gauge is enough of a penalty).

----"Enhanced" charge 1 attacks should vary depending on whether your MS is dashing or stationary. Typically a stationary "enhanced" charge 1 attack should be a recycled C3/C4/C6 attack (if it's a good ranged attack).

For example, enhanced C1 attacks for Wing Zero/Unicorn Gundam/Burning Gundam/Heavyarms/Gundam Full Vernian "Zephyranthes" should be C6. Enhanced C1 attacks for MSs like Infinite Justice/Gundam Mk.II/Strike Freedom/Nu Gundam should be C4. An enhanced dashing charge 1 attack should be a recycled dashing charge attack in most cases (again, if it's a ranged attack). This should be fine for MSs like Wing Zero, Strike Freedom, Nu Gundam, Sazabi, 00 Raiser, etc.

If an MS has very limited ranged attacks (Deathscythe), then a stationary enhanced charge 1 attack should be something like rapid fire C1 blasts/upgraded C1 blasts or something like that. This attack could also be used for MSs enhanced dash charge attack if their regular dash charge attack isn't a ranged attack. MSs like Destiny and Zeta Gundam who's combos don't take enough advantage of their ranged arsenal should be tweaked to allow for sensible enhanced stationary and dashing charge 1 attacks.

---- Make RT (Xbox 360) an additional button for charge 1 and enhanced charge 1 attacks. If charge 1 attacks become more relevant, it makes sense to give players the option to map charge 1 attacks to RT. As it stands players can map charge 1 attacks to RT if they'd like but you can only map one button to a function at a time. Having the option to put charge 1's on "Y" and "RT" would give more flexibility to perform combos and fire while dashing more effectively.

2) Expand Air combat! Ok, so far we can fly by using a combination of hovering (RB on Xbox 360) with dashing (A on Xbox 360). Unfortunately, just when you're starting to enjoy flying the thruster gauge empties out WAY TOO FAST, causing your MS to fall back to the ground. Anyone who's watched a Gundam series on TV knows that Gundams actually fly and tend to stay in the air for a much longer period of time than they do in a DW: Gundam game. There's plenty of potential here to make this a much better experience with the suggestions below:

----MSs should "stay" in the air by pressing the jump/hover button twice, instead of falling immediately to the ground. Once you're in the air, click RB again to descend to the ground or hold RB to ascend higher. With that said, flying in the air shouldn't lower your thruster gauge at all.

----Thrust gauge should decrease maybe 10-20x slower than it does now. That way you can actually enjoy flying from area to area and battling in the air. The only thing that should deplete thrust gauges significantly are Emergency Dashes. Regular dashes and using RB to jump/ascend should minimally deplete the thrust gauge.

----In order to fight in the air effectively, a "real" lock-on feature should be added for engaging Aces, Mobile Armors, and grunts (not just the camera lock). A lock-on feature similar to Z-targeting from the 3D Zelda games (activated by pushing in the RS/right analog stick button on Xbox 360) to target and always stay facing an enemy would be very useful and seems to be a frequently requested feature by reviewers who tend to give DW: Gundam games high scores.

----Once a target is locked on, you should cycle through other targets by pressing left, right, up, or down on the RS. Pushing in on RS should lock onto the strongest enemy that's currently targeting you (Pushing in on RS again would deactivate targeting). Then you should have the option to select other targets to lock on by pressing Up/Down on RS to cycle through Aces/Mobile Armors and Right/Left to cycle through grunts.

3) Improve enemy AI to reflect the new features mentioned above. Enemy Aces already enjoy using melee combos and SP attacks but very rarely do we see them use other abilities already available to the player.

----Enemy Aces should be hovering, flying, locking on, dashing, shooting, using any means in their arsenal to kill you.

----Grunts should not only attack from the ground but the air as well.

----Overall, the next game should be a mix of ground and air combat together, not exclusively ground combat.

4) Improve level design to reflect the new features mentioned. If MSs can stay in the air much longer, that ability can be put to more use by including maps that contain multi-level vertical towers, buildings, to explore and battle on.

----Bring back space maps! Gundams fight in space, 'nuff said. In addition to capturing facilities on ground maps, you can litter space maps with satellites, small space stations, etc. I remember in DW: Gundam 1 there were similar areas in the space maps. Being different from the ground maps will again, add much needed (and requested) map variety.

5) Change some sound effects to be closer to the TV series.
One of the many things I loved about Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage was the sound effects of regular punches. They sound heavy and give you the impression that your punches are really hurting the enemy.

----Slicing on the enemy with your saber should sound more like sabers slicing through metal. Currently in DW: Gundam games, when you hit someone with a beam saber it doesn't sound too much like you're hitting a MS with a beam saber. Whatever that sound is isn't a good sound effect. It should sound like a beam cutting through metal. I'm not saying mechanical limbs from a grunt unit need to be falling off before death (which is not a bad idea, like Ninja Gaiden 2), but it should at least sound right to the ears while you're attacking.

----Charge 1 shots should have an appropriate sound effect when it hits an enemy. Yeah, we're back to the charge 1 attacks again! Currently in DW: Gundam games, when you shoot an enemy with a Charge 1 blast, there isn't a sound effect AT ALL when the blast hits an enemy. With charge 1 shots already being too slow and weak, the fact that it doesn't even have a sound effect when it hits an enemy makes it feel like you're almost squirting water at the enemy. This should be fixed in the next game. It should feel like you're shooting and doing damage to the enemy! I mean even in Ken's Rage, Mamiya's arrows feel like they do more damage than a C1 attack in DW: Gundam games! That's ridiculous!

I think those features alone will greatly improve the gameplay and provide and enhanced "Gundam" experience. I'll add more suggestions if I come up with anything else.