PDA

View Full Version : Disgaea 4 Announced

ManaAlchemist
16-07-10, 07:48 PM
Just thought I'd post this here if people hasn't seen it yet.
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/07/17/disgaea-4-announced/

silvertongue
16-07-10, 08:02 PM
Yay! Great stuff. I'm glad you posted it here and I hadn't seen it so thank you!

:)

Shika
18-07-10, 09:59 AM
I saw that news today and I guess it's a good news, but since I don't have a PS3, I'd prefer Disgaea 3 PSP, or even better, a new game. Because I love Disgaea (currently spending my life on D2P '_' ) but sometimes it's good to do something new (and I want la pucelle PSP in US >.<)

Leady FF ^^
19-07-10, 10:04 AM
lol what type of a website is Sankaka Complex 0_0 a good one for fans of Japanese ladies I guess! Anyway glad to know that NISA has another big title in the works.

ManaAlchemist
19-07-10, 12:52 PM
lol what type of a website is Sankaka Complex 0_0 a good one for fans of Japanese ladies I guess!

Well it's as you see a very strange site, but also great! :D

But am i the only one who's kinda getting bored with the disgaea games by now? They've done other great games so i kinda wish they'd go and do more other titles, and definitely less PSP remakes! :p

silvertongue
19-07-10, 02:06 PM
Well it's as you see a very strange site, but also great! :D

But am i the only one who's kinda getting bored with the disgaea games by now? They've done other great games so i kinda wish they'd go and do more other titles, and definitely less PSP remakes! :p

I agree in one respect as I would love a sequel to Soul Nomad, Makai Kingdom even a next gen Rhapsody. They have also given us Cross Edge, Trinity Universe which is FAB! Last Rebellion again was great, didn't look great but the game itself was. However they're not going to stop making Disgaea games when there is some demand for them.I'd liek to see a PS3 version of Prinny! Can I Really Be The Hero!

Leady FF ^^
20-07-10, 08:35 AM
Disgaea is their biggie ^^ and looking at the article posted in the Dis4 announcement they need a hit title right now. I wonder if D4 will go through SquareEnix again for EU?

Silent_gig
20-07-10, 08:44 AM
It probably will go through Sqaure Enix again, they seem to be gobbling up every opportunity to publish games these days so i wouldnt be suprised to see thier logo pop up somewhere in the process.

NIS have some very interesting titles coming out on PSP this year, one of them is Zettai.Hero.Project this is supposed to be the next core franchise for them and apprently thier aim is to make it as big as disgaea.

Im very interested in playing it.
Check it out
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/07/16/nis-update-new-ar-tonelico-qoga%c2%a0for-ps3-cladun-and-z-h-p-for-psp/

ManaAlchemist
20-07-10, 09:07 AM
It probably will go through Sqaure Enix again, they seem to be gobbling up every opportunity to publish games these days so i wouldnt be suprised to see thier logo pop up somewhere in the process.

Really? I don't think I've seen them release any japanese game except their own since Odin Sphere/Persona 4 in the beginning of last year. But even if they do get to release D4, I'd really prefer if Tecmo Koei get it instead.

Sure they're releasing a lot more games that aren't rpg's but that's probably just because they bought Eidos who owned those franchises already.

NIS have some very interesting titles coming out on PSP this year, one of them is Zettai.Hero.Project this is supposed to be the next core franchise for them and apprently thier aim is to make it as big as disgaea.

Im very interested in playing it.
Check it out
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/07/16/nis-update-new-ar-tonelico-qoga%c2%a0for-ps3-cladun-and-z-h-p-for-psp/

Well if they want to make it as big as Disgaea, they definitely have to dump the handheld market. There's just to many who downloads those games illegally for the games to be huge "hit" games, and especially in europe.

And since NISA doesn't seem to be releasing Disgaea Infinity in Europe, i believe they will skip releasing Zettai Hero too here, which is really sad since Zettai Hero seems to be much better than Disgaea.

Oh well, as long as they do future sequels for any of the stationary consoles i'll be happy.

Shika
20-07-10, 09:31 AM
Z.H.P looks great, and it's on PSP ! Finally a NIS new game that's not on PS3 lol
I'll definitely buy it as soon it's released in US !

Uh, "Fall 2010" is the Japanese or US release date ? Because when I look at NISA's website, ClaDun is announced, but not Z.H.P : http://nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=g&cat=psp (And I'm more interested into Z.H.P ^^" )

Silent_gig
20-07-10, 03:10 PM
Z.H.P looks great, and it's on PSP ! Finally a NIS new game that's not on PS3 lol
I'll definitely buy it as soon it's released in US !

Uh, "Fall 2010" is the Japanese or US release date ? Because when I look at NISA's website, ClaDun is announced, but not Z.H.P : http://nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=g&cat=psp (And I'm more interested into Z.H.P ^^" )

I think Z.H.P is for this year, winter methinks.
Im really looking forward to it, its about time NIS did something new. Lets hope they dont dump it like makai kingdom or thier other one-hit wonders.

Shika
20-07-10, 03:13 PM
At the end of the trailer there's a "Fall 2010" so it will be in fall, but I was wondering if it was in Japan or USA, but the game's already available in Japan, and it's NISA, so I answered my own question lol

silvertongue
20-07-10, 04:23 PM
Definitely looking forward to Z.H.P. I'm also pretty much looking forward to the PSN title Claudin, a nice bit a retro fun!

At the end of the trailer there's a "Fall 2010" so it will be in fall, but I was wondering if it was in Japan or USA, but the game's already available in Japan, and it's NISA, so I answered my own question lol

I guess you did, lol! That's something I'd do.

ManaAlchemist
20-07-10, 04:43 PM
Well even though the trailer said fall, it seems that other press material said winter, so, sadly, it seems that winter is more likely for america, which probably means that if it has any chance of coming to europe, it'll be next year. :(

But at least i got happy when i read this:
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/07/19/z-h-p-unlosing-ranger-vs-darkdeath-evilman-keeps-anime-cameos/

Which is about these characters:
http://www.siliconera.com/2009/12/29/nippon-ichi-adds-light-novel-character-cameos-to-zettai-hero-kaizou-keikaku/

Shika
20-07-10, 11:34 PM
it seems that winter is more likely for america, which probably means that if it has any chance of coming to europe, it'll be next year. :(
But PSP is free region, so you can buy a US copy, it will be the same, months earlier :P And if the game is released in Europe, but with English as a unique language, then you'd have waited for nothing (and translation are not always good...)

Which is about these characters:
http://www.siliconera.com/2009/12/29/nippon-ichi-adds-light-novel-character-cameos-to-zettai-hero-kaizou-keikaku/
Boogiepop and Dokuro-chan ♥

Shika
23-07-10, 05:51 PM
I think Z.H.P is for this year, winter methinks.
Im really looking forward to it, its about time NIS did something new. Lets hope they dont dump it like makai kingdom or thier other one-hit wonders.
ZHP official website (http://nisamerica.com/games/zhp/splash/) says it's for Fall 2010

Emerald Emblem
12-02-11, 11:24 PM
Funny how a topic about Disgaea has found it self derailed so quickly. I think they need a game with the original 3 (Laharl, Etna and Flonne) as the main characters again. I mean I'm playing Disgaea 3 on and off, I like to balance the levelling of my team but my team has just gotten too big to do this now. @.@

ManaAlchemist
13-02-11, 07:08 AM
Funny how a topic about Disgaea has found it self derailed so quickly. I think they need a game with the original 3 (Laharl, Etna and Flonne) as the main characters again. I mean I'm playing Disgaea 3 on and off, I like to balance the levelling of my team but my team has just gotten too big to do this now. @.@

Actually i think they need to kick those three characters out of all future games. They've just been getting on my nerves more and more with all the games, especially since i never even use them.

I hated Etna and Flonne directly in the first game, so i definitely don't want to see them more. Hell I'd even prefer to see Lamington and Vulcanus (or whatever they were called) again before etna and flonne.

Though if there's any character who should do more appearances (or just cameo appearances) in Disgaea I'd say it's those from La Pucelle.

But on the topic of Disgaea games casts, I think the second game had a much better "main" cast (except for etna) in my opinion than the first, and the third game also had more interesting characters, though Mao was a bit to much like Laharl. And i have to say that the fourth games Vampire character seems interesting :p.

silvertongue
13-02-11, 10:17 AM
I welcome any game with Etna in it. she really makes me laugh. I think she's a great character and I think she should have appearances in all Disgaea games.