PDA

View Full Version : Why should they stop with Warriors Orochi 2 or Z. Here's my follow on idea.

The King Of Chaos
28-07-10, 12:18 AM
You may not agree but I think that KOEI should continue making the series of Warriors Orochi globally even it's every 2 - 3 years and even if they give it a different name because of Orochi's supposed death because I remember Nu Wa saying that Orochi had fulfilled what he wanted by bringing the two worlds together so that means that Both Eras are now for ever living in the same time together.

It gives you a whole new load of stories to make for each force or character about the aftermath of Orochi, who they ally with and who eventually becomes the ruler of the new world.

And it'd be interesting to see who Sun Wukong, Taigong Wang, Yoshitsune Minamoto, Kiyomori Taira, Da Ji, Nu Wa, Fu Xi and Himiko ally with after his death.

I was also thinking that so the die hard fans get to create their own new world, they could make an Empires version of the game so people can always get a varirty of creativity without having to create their own warrior.

REPOST: I hope they also go back to using the 5 engine, release it on 360 and PS3 only and just update the graphics

Superbuu3
30-07-10, 10:57 PM
WAit till a samurai warriors gets released on PS3 and then you might get it.

Ona anothoer note i really don't want another game using that awful DW6 engine, so fix that before they make a OW game.

StratocasterEv
01-08-10, 11:41 AM
I'd like a new WO game but a more current gen version because both of them were made for the PS2 and then ported to 360/PS3. So it would be nice to see one with more up to date graphics and gameplay. Though I agree with Superbuu3 about there needing to be a different engine, I really like DW6 but you can't really do many variations of moves in combos, it looks nice and I like the ambushes and being able to swim and all that new stuff though.

The King Of Chaos
03-08-10, 09:50 AM
Oh believe me. I have no intention of wanting them to use the 6 engine. I'm still wondering why they did that.