PDA

View Full Version : Atelier Rorona has 30 different endings 0_0!

Leady FF ^^
03-08-10, 01:29 PM
I just read this in the factsheet and I was like 'wot, that is hardcore!'. Is that normal for an Atelier/Khemia game?

StratocasterEv
03-08-10, 01:53 PM
That's a lot of endings! I'm guessing that it'll be a pretty long game being a JRPG and all, so if you have to play through it from the start for each ending it could possibly take up to 3,000 hours to get them all! That's what I call good value. :p

I wish I had a PS3 to play this :(

ManaAlchemist
03-08-10, 03:59 PM
Well I cant remember exactly but i think the three Atelier Iris games only had 2 endings or something like that, and Mana Khemia had a couple of endings (one for each character if i remember right + one bad or something). So when looking at the latest GUST games that has been released here in europe, 30 endings is quite unusual. :D

I wonder how much work it is to get each of those endings though, because i want to see 'em all. :p

silvertongue
04-08-10, 05:29 PM
30 endings? OMG, serious value for money!!

:)

Leady FF ^^
05-08-10, 04:12 PM
If we get hardback artbooks again we can give one to people that have the evidence of doing all 30 endings lol!

ManaAlchemist
05-08-10, 05:39 PM
Damn, then i definitely need to take a week or two off from my job when that game comes. :D Any hint on what the release date is yet? :p

silvertongue
05-08-10, 10:04 PM
If we get hardback artbooks again we can give one to people that have the evidence of doing all 30 endings lol!

Ever heard the phrase "Dangling A Carrot?", lol!