PDA

View Full Version : Moveset Issues

lubben
15-09-10, 08:43 AM
SLIGHT EDIT:

Noticed that some of the attacks of all characters are faulty, bugged. They don't connect to the enemy sometimes although the attacks go straight through their mid-section. Zhao Yun's Mosou Finisher when he spins his spear around his back hitting surrounding enemies, does not connect the hits to the enemy as it did in DW6. Instead the spear just goes through the enemies not affecting them in anyway, they just stand there without taking damage or even indicating that they're getting hit... The final shockwave does though, and Liu Bei has the same issue. When Liu Bei swirls his swords around during the mosou finisher, the swords are supposed to hit the enemy, but they don't hit anything either. The charged grapple attacks hardly ever connect for some characters, Xiahou Dun, Xiao Qiao, Ling Tong, Cao Pi and Lu Xun for instance... It's almost completely impossible to pull it off, unless you are extremely lucky. Every character has some bug or another, and some of the deadlock victories deal no damage and don't work as they should... Though some do, like Zhao Yun's... Thank god for that it's the most awesome one in the game! :D

I have done some research and the issue has been reciding in the PS3-PAL release for a while since it came out in EU, and it still persists it seems as I got the game 5 days ago with these problems from the start. The moveset issues does ONLY affect the PS3 PAL version of the game. Xbox 360 versions does not have the moveset issues as far as I know, I haven't heard any of the Xbox users have problems with movesets... But most of the PS3 PAL users do.

Another possible fix is using a HDTV and playing the game in HD setting instead of a standard TV. I have not gotten to test this, as my budget is rather slim... I'll probably get to test it in two months though. Right now I only have ye'old Standard Television and it's not HD-ready, so these moveset issues are things I kind of adapted to simply because I love the game despite these issues... Just wondering if anybody else has these specific problems for the PS3 PAL version of the game.

The issue has been around for a while and I am surprised there hasn't been a patch to fix em' yet...

Any thoughts?

Source: http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/6616575/1/

Superbuu3
15-09-10, 02:08 PM
Never had any problem like that weird

lubben
16-09-10, 08:53 AM
What kind of TV are you using? And what console and country? I mentioned above that the problem seems to occur for people with the EU PS3-PAL release of the game that is using a standard television that isn't HD-ready, while HDTV's seems to fix the issue.

silvertongue
10-10-10, 11:54 PM
I haven't had any probems like that either. However I have had problems with DWStrikeforce and Ma Chao's attacks not hitting.

I use standard widescreen tv, UK console and coutry but like I said I haven't noticed any problems with DW6E and I got the game on day of release.

mamberlynn
16-01-11, 05:18 PM
thats kinda crazy