PDA

View Full Version : Chin Soon Sun Appreciation post!

theredsultan
21-09-10, 12:33 AM
Chin is fantastic! without him, there would be no Tecmo Koei, or community! he went to Japan and worked so hard and did it for us the fans! Chin, we salute you! :)

***Imperatore***
21-09-10, 11:41 AM
I totally agree Lee.
Chin is the most helpful guy I've ever meet on the net.

SQUALODENSETSU
21-09-10, 04:35 PM
Chin is fantastic! without him, there would be no Tecmo Koei, or community! he went to Japan and worked so hard and did it for us the fans! Chin, we salute you! :)
I've seen this link on Chin's Facebook page just now. What can I say? It's not my attitude to be a ruffian so, speakin' the truth, Chin is one of the kindest guys i've ever known in my life.

(Anyway that T-Shirt wil be mine!! :D)

P.S.: Sorry for my english

***Imperatore***
21-09-10, 04:49 PM
It's not my attitude to be a ruffian

Yes you are! :D

LittleDragonZ
21-09-10, 07:42 PM
*salutes*

Without him I don't think I would be as enthusiastic, aware or involved with the community of Tecmo Koei's games. In some cases I've achieved what I would not of dreamt of doing when I started collecting the series. And I hope to continue to help and to aim higher.

Jediknight Vampire
21-09-10, 09:11 PM
Chin is the best. Chin is the best. Chin is the best.

Atatatatatatatatatatat attttta

Alexander Dixon

Insp. Chin
21-09-10, 11:05 PM
Hahaha wtf. This brings tears to my eyes. Without you, without me, that's the fact. Which means without your support reading the post I made, that would be no point for me to do it so all thanks go to you my boys!

Neostar
23-09-10, 01:10 AM
ahahaha yay! for Chin :D

★TENBATSU×SENSOU★
08-10-10, 06:15 PM
Insp. Chin? You are an asset, to not only this community, but to all Koei Warrior follwers. You indeed have the aura of leadership, that can be seen from a great distance. :cool:

Thank you for all you have done up this point, and most certainly beyond. It is much appreciated, as you set an example for all of us to follow. :cool:

Insp. Chin
12-11-10, 09:23 PM
Haha guys thanks. What I know is you guys are great and not revolting like any other community XD and I know what's lack and I try my best to fix it but without your support, co-operation and everything this wouldn't be happening so for me, I'm just a "title" it's really down to all of you that made this happened. Thanks again XX

Xx--Nik--xX
20-11-10, 08:52 PM
Chin,you're simply the best ;)

MichKat0
09-01-11, 04:38 AM
Without Chin, I wouldn't be posting here would I?

GevallenEngel
01-03-11, 09:15 AM
Not only are you amazing for the community, you also post the most epic tweets on the interwebs :o