PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors Online(English)

God-Like Phoenix
23-11-10, 03:54 AM
Well the open beta for the English servers for Dynasty Warriors Online have been open for around a few weeks . . . and I thought I might see if anyone here is playing it, and if they are, what force they are in and what they think of the game so far. Around a fortnight ago I wrote up some of my impressions of what I thought of the game so far, and its at my blog:
http://godlikephoenix.wordpress.com/2010/11/08/dynasty-warriors-online-impressions-so-far/

Anyway . . . if anyone here is actually playing: What force are you in? what rank are you currently? what do you like/dislike about the game so far? and what are you looking forward to in the game?

StratocasterEv
23-11-10, 12:25 PM
I'd really like to play this but I've got rid of my PC and just have a Mac now for college work now. Sounds like a pretty cool game though, it would be good if DW7 had some online battles a bit like this when it comes out.

Nice blog by the way :D

Mousou hat
24-11-10, 11:22 AM
I wanted to play it but it wont initialise after installing, it just sits there not doing anything (the progress bar)

SIGH

this is free right?

God-Like Phoenix
24-11-10, 11:30 AM
Yeah, the game is free, and I have seen several cases where that has happened, im not really all that sure about how to fix it, or whatnot . . . so im sorry I cant help you there (-.-)

@StratocasterEv: lol, thanks (^.^)

Mousou hat
24-11-10, 01:54 PM
ok after retrying like 50 times it finally installed and now im still stuck cause it says i need to update from 1.0 to 1.1 or something and it then fails and says to try again or to reinstall (im not going to reinstall ffs, not agian)
and so i just started to download direct x 9 that was included i dont know if i had a direct x or whatever if it doesn work still after it ill report back.

seriously man.. why do pc games have to be so near impossible to work!!!!

edit: ok it works, im gonna find out some **** like if i can use a controller or something cause i hate keyboards man.
:P i just was ingame anyway i made a wu warrior but now im gonna start over and join cao cao.
i wanna serve zhang liao, he was my second favorite character in the game next to xu huang but i dont want to live in the most popular location wich is no doubt where guan yu lives and xu huang also.

hah!

God-Like Phoenix
24-11-10, 05:00 PM
Wow, sounds like a lot of trouble just to get the game up and going for you (-.-) I guess im lucky that I used the university network to download it for me xD

Aww, you should've stayed with Wu, thats the force that I'm in (^.^) as for the controls . . . I really dont mind using a keyboard, I guess it's just something that you just end up getting used to (^.^)

Mousou hat
24-11-10, 07:14 PM
Well i got the controller to work but wu is boring as hell, im gonna joing wei afterall.
My chars name will be Raalfahr but i dont know how often im going to play this cause i think the game is really bad compared to other games i play atm like basara 3 on ps3.

Mousou hat
25-11-10, 11:19 AM
ok today i tried again, not a single ******* person in the whole game was helpful to me, nobody talk nobody help me, i cant find how to ******* do a quest for 2 hour and then nobody still help me, i finally find out how to do a ******* quest and what do you think i CANT ******* COMPLETE THE ******* QUEST AND IT WAS A RANK D

i am one of the best DW players and i cant even complete a simple goddamn quest because the officers are regaining health 10x more fast than i can hit them, the controls are **** and the time runs out every time and there was 2 minutes for rescue a officer?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME I WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP AND YOU GIVE ME 2 MINUTES FOR RESCUE A OFFICER.

i swear to god all people play this game as inconsiderate asocial reclusive ASSHOLES.

I quit this stupid ass **** game and removed it from my pc, also please ban this account i dont ever want to do with KOEI again, **** you koei and your asshole community.

Mousou hat
25-11-10, 11:21 AM
to make you ban me faster **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU

this is what you make me ANGRY for you ******* ASSHOLE GAME

Mousou hat
25-11-10, 11:21 AM
**** KOEI

**** DW ONLINE

**** PPL THAT PLAY DW ONLINE

I hope you guys all get a ******* disease.

Insp. Chin
25-11-10, 12:41 PM
Hi there, sorry Aeria Games published this game for us, so all the support, marketing and advertising, we're not allowed to be in charge at all (that's also why you see the game doesn't get listed here) - we have no rights for this. Sorry for not being helpful here man. I think http://dynastywarriors.aeriagames.com is the best place you've asked regarding this.

Sorry for being a bit late responding this. Just seen this, sorry for the inconvenience.

Mhi_Hayoli
29-11-10, 08:57 AM
It's much fun playing the game :D I love it! :D

MichKat0
09-01-11, 04:41 AM
I loved the game too when it was in open beta but ever since I've been having problems getting in and I assume that I would have to start from scratch?

I will find time to do that when I have a lot of free time.

dxfatty
17-09-11, 08:15 PM
game is unplayable from what aeria has done to it, they always blame koei for the bugs, but the thing is, its koei japan....so we cant actually contact koei personally......