PDA

View Full Version : Fist of the North Star XBOX 360 code promotion code

Egell
25-11-10, 01:44 PM
Hello!

I recently bought this game and the code I found inside the game box is not valid! I checked it and tried to redeem it a few times without any luck!
I tried to send an email to the support@tecmokoei.co.uk (support@tecmokoei.co.uk) adress but it fails every time I try to send it! So I ask for help here in the forum, hoping to get a solution for this problem!

Thank You!

Insp. Chin
25-11-10, 03:03 PM
Where did you get the game from? Are you based in the UK?

Egell
25-11-10, 03:35 PM
The game is PAL and came from the UK. Im in Europe too, from Hungary to be exact. So does it matter? The other codes like MS points and Xbox LIVE gold codes from UK cards working fine for me.

cirvac
28-09-12, 03:17 PM
Hi!
Sorry, I´m gonna hijack a little this thread because I have the exact same problem with my ps3 Fist of the North Star DLC code.
It´s an European version of the game and yes, I live in Portugal.

Gilartus
11-10-12, 10:11 PM
Hi, and sorry to join the party !
I have the same problem too with the PS3 version of the game, french version bought at Micromania with preorder code ! None of the codes work !

cirvac
09-03-13, 05:42 AM
Just "upping" a little this thread since I´m sick from waiting for reply.

Fer cryin´ out loud, as consumers, where is our RESPECT?!?!?

You people at TK support, read the forums a little, I mean, isn´t it YOUR JOB to support your clients?!

So please apply yourselves more, since support isn´t only for new releases, but also for the old games.