PDA

View Full Version : Hyperdimension neptuna

Black_Dragon
18-01-11, 05:45 PM
General chat for this game
Are you going to get this game?

I definitely am :D

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width/hash/fb/92/boxart_2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.examiner.com/video-game-news-in-national/european-box-art-and-new-english-screens-revealed-for-hyperdimension-neptunia-photo&usg=__bRlwD1q8NP-nNklo6cEt2M49V-k=&h=500&w=434&sz=79&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=CBdkHkAh3Z3wtM:&tbnh=136&tbnw=118&ei=ALU2TbznN4OWhQefo5ibAw&prev=/images%3Fq%3DHyperdimension%2Bneptunia%26hl%3Den%2 6sa%3DG%26biw%3D1276%26bih%3D731%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3 Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=548&oei=ALU2TbznN4OWhQefo5ibAw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0&tx=40&ty=41

silvertongue
22-01-11, 04:54 PM
A million percent YES!

jive
27-01-11, 06:49 PM
I seriously lol'd when i saw the description for this game.. land of "Gamindustri" really..

I preordered it anyways.. >.>

Hiryu
28-01-11, 08:57 AM
I would say Yes!
But all so I would like the limited Vision with the Art Book because. I like stuff like that and the Character Design of this Game remindes me to the vocaloids and black rock shooter.
I love it just from the character desing. :o

I'm affraid TECMO Koei will not bring the limeted Edition to europ.
Damm...why?

silvertongue
28-01-11, 10:26 PM
I'm affraid TECMO Koei will not bring the limeted Edition to europ.
Damm...why?

I may be wrong on this but I think it's down to NIS if we get limited editions or not. TKE are the peeps that distribute it in the UK and other European countries.

If I'm wrong then someone please correct me.

:)

Emerald Emblem
29-01-11, 11:39 AM
I may be wrong on this but I think it's down to NIS if we get limited editions or not. TKE are the peeps that distribute it in the UK and other European countries.

If I'm wrong then someone please correct me.

Funny thing is, I had ordered NISA's Limited edition bundle but decided to cancel, the store owner who confirmed my cancellation said we'd get a Hardback artbook version as well in PAL territories.

I totally understand the situation and have closed your order, NISSO-5597, for you. You might be happy to know that our PAL release of the game will also include a full color, hard-cover art book, as well.

ManaAlchemist
29-01-11, 01:53 PM
Funny thing is, I had ordered NISA's Limited edition bundle but decided to cancel, the store owner who confirmed my cancellation said we'd get a Hardback artbook version as well in PAL territories.

Hmm... That sounds interesting. I kinda wonder why NISA or TKE hasn't spoken anything of this earlier. But i'm kinda still pondering over importing it from the US since it'll be about 60$ dollars if i import it, and about 90$ dollars if i buy it here. I really hate Swedish taxes. :(

Black_Dragon
31-01-11, 11:07 AM
I seriously lol'd when i saw the description for this game.. land of "Gamindustri" really..

I preordered it anyways.. >.>

Yeah The description of the game is certainatly ..... different.

Gameindustri - a parallel world protected by four goddesses, who are engaged in a war with one another in Celestia. Meanwhile, on the human world, mankind wages war with monsters unleashed by a being named Arfoire. The tome, Historie, contains the knowledge of the past necessary to end both wars and shape the future. What fate awaits Neptune in the present? The goddesses' battle for Gameindustri, the Console War

The console war? Xbox 360 anyone ;)

*Oh yeah come to think of it GAME still hasnt put up those Pre order bonus art books with
Hyper D Neptuna

Leady FF ^^
31-01-11, 12:07 PM
http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PlayStation-3/Role-Playing/Hyperdimension-Neptunia/~r352765/?s=Hyperdimension

Here's the pre-order link from game.co.uk for those that want the art-book.

silvertongue
31-01-11, 01:11 PM
All ordered!

Black_Dragon
01-02-11, 11:18 AM
Heres the first 10 mins of Neptuna (English dubbed) dont watch this if you're easily offended
Or you think it might ruin your "Hype" for the game.

However this clip just made me want it even more ....
So watch at you're own discrection :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd1kAxNFKwg&feature=player_embedded

Leady FF ^^
02-02-11, 02:56 PM
lol 'get out of here thunder tits!'

Black_Dragon
03-02-11, 11:53 AM
lol 'get out of here thunder tits!'

Ha Thats just one of the many good one liners in this game

Here's the trophy List

http://www.justpushstart.com/2011/01/25/hyperdimension-neptunia-trophy-list-complete-w-hidden-trophies/

Can you guys Figure out the SEGA references ? in this list

Leady FF ^^
08-02-11, 02:39 PM
Should have some pics of the book for you guys tomorrow. keep an I on Chin's twitter feed @inspchin

Emerald Emblem
08-02-11, 07:06 PM
I look forward to a preview.

Leady FF ^^
09-02-11, 01:46 PM
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=434814287142&id=561642142&aid=235619

Chin's pics are there. I just had a look, it's small, soft-back but very nice little book.

Emerald Emblem
20-02-11, 10:43 PM
Well the US have had this game for almost a week, makes me kinda envious.

Black_Dragon
21-02-11, 11:01 AM
Well the US have had this game for almost a week, makes me kinda envious.

We'd ought to be getting it soon just 12 odd days left

Emerald Emblem
21-02-11, 04:45 PM
We'd ought to be getting it soon just 12 odd days left
I've properly started to play Blazblue Continuum Shift to help ease the days by.

Black_Dragon
22-02-11, 10:01 AM
I've properly started to play Blazblue Continuum Shift to help ease the days by.

Ah thats cool... who's your main?

Emerald Emblem
22-02-11, 11:37 AM
Ah thats cool... who's your main?Why, Noel Vermilion of course. ;P She had an amusing gag reel ending. lol

Black_Dragon
22-02-11, 12:29 PM
Why, Noel Vermilion of course. ;P She had an amusing gag reel ending. lol

Yeah her gag reel was amusing most of the characters usualy are ;)
well all except one

Emerald Emblem
23-02-11, 08:18 AM
Yeah her gag reel was amusing most of the characters usualy are ;)
well all except one
1, hmm? I'd hazard a guess at it being Hakumen.

Black_Dragon
23-02-11, 10:31 AM
1, hmm? I'd hazard a guess at it being Hakumen.

Well yeah hakumen is the only character not to have one Because
... THE END HAS COME! for gag reels :eek:

Black_Dragon
28-02-11, 11:12 AM
Well the game should be coming this week now ;) finaly

Leady FF ^^
28-02-11, 11:18 AM
Hope everyone's looking forward to this. We just got copies at the office and it looks very cool. Look out for some forum merchandise (not the artbook lol) give aways coming soon as well.

Emerald Emblem
28-02-11, 11:41 AM
I'm so excited, I'm gonna spend hours on this at every opportunity.

Zalwis
01-03-11, 05:38 AM
Look out for some forum merchandise (not the artbook lol) give aways coming soon as well.

Freebies are always nice.

Emerald Emblem
01-03-11, 12:45 PM
GAME are processing my order now as we speak. Hell yeah! I better try and complete the Story mode on Blazblue by Thursday.

DureaL
01-03-11, 01:04 PM
got my game yesterday

Emerald Emblem
01-03-11, 01:12 PM
got my game yesterday
Was it the NISA version? If not then you got lucky or some good connections. lol

Emerald Emblem
02-03-11, 10:36 AM
My order is officially dispatched, it's early in the morning so fingers crossed I get this tomorrow.

Celedin
02-03-11, 10:37 AM
GAME are processing my order now as we speak. Hell yeah! I better try and complete the Story mode on Blazblue by Thursday.

I just got the dispatch email! >D Maybe it'll come tomorrow~

Emerald Emblem
02-03-11, 10:40 AM
I just got the dispatch email! >D Maybe it'll come tomorrow~
Here's hoping mate. ;3

Zalwis
02-03-11, 01:01 PM
Ordered mine a few days ago, hopefully I'll get the art book since they seem to have removed the bonus from the GAME website. Not in any rush though, got far too many games in my backlog to catch up on. I wish there were more hours in the day.

Emerald Emblem
02-03-11, 01:51 PM
Ordered mine a few days ago, hopefully I'll get the art book since they seem to have removed the bonus from the GAME website. Not in any rush though, got far too many games in my backlog to catch up on. I wish there were more hours in the day.
Being removed means they have shifted their allocation, but you never know who might have cancelled before they got shipped. Hope you do manage to get one however.

My pre-order was in as soon as the promotion was added to it's product page.

Celedin
02-03-11, 01:59 PM
Do GAME remove the bonuses once they start taking payment? I remember I went to preorder Trinity Universe on the week of its release and the artbook offer wasn't there, unless they just ran out of them.

Emerald Emblem
02-03-11, 02:05 PM
Do GAME remove the bonuses once they start taking payment? I remember I went to preorder Trinity Universe on the week of its release and the artbook offer wasn't there, unless they just ran out of them.It is down as a pre-order bonus, it'd make sense to remove it on release day, so long as it's ordered by the day before and they have spare allocation you would still get the artbook, however I don't work at GAME HQ so I wouldn't know.

Zalwis
02-03-11, 05:17 PM
Do GAME remove the bonuses once they start taking payment? I remember I went to preorder Trinity Universe on the week of its release and the artbook offer wasn't there, unless they just ran out of them.

They keep them up until they run out of stock. Because games like Neptunia/Trinity Universe etc. only appeal to a niche audience not many copies of the game (and thus the pre-order bonuses too) are made. It's kind of a shame that Europe runs out so fast, the NISA store still had the Neptunia premium package available a few weeks after the release date before they finally managed to sell out a few days ago.

Leady FF ^^ confirmed that they're completely out of stock for the artbooks via PM so I think I may wait until the price drops until I grab the game since I have no incentive anymore for a day 1 purchase which is a shame. :/

DureaL
02-03-11, 07:34 PM
Was it the NISA version? If not then you got lucky or some good connections. lol
Uhm yes..

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7382/img23732.jpg

Zalwis
02-03-11, 07:38 PM
In before you rip the box. :p

Emerald Emblem
02-03-11, 08:13 PM
Hopefully will get this tomorrow. I'll have to wait till I've had an appointment before I play this.

BTW I love how the playing cards are in 2 boxes. lol

Black_Dragon
03-03-11, 11:08 AM
YES I got my copy today
one day sooner than i thought

Celedin
03-03-11, 11:10 AM
Yeah, mine arrived today as well! The artbook is nice~

Black_Dragon
03-03-11, 11:12 AM
Yeah, mine arrived today as well! The artbook is nice~

Yeah the art book is awesome, but its shorter than i thought.
However i need to wait a little while to play mine:(

Celedin
03-03-11, 11:28 AM
I notice the final box doesn't have the PSN logo like Trinity Universe and Cross Edge did - does that mean we're not getting the DLC here or I am just reading too much into technicalities here ;p

I only really want Gust and NISA as playable characters~

Black_Dragon
03-03-11, 11:37 AM
I notice the final box doesn't have the PSN logo like Trinity Universe and Cross Edge did - does that mean we're not getting the DLC here or I am just reading too much into technicalities here ;p

I only really want Gust and NISA as playable characters~

No, no we will definitely get the DLC just (we always have to wait longer to get em as NISA are focusing on the US DLC) just like Tri Uni a long 6 month wait to get the complete DLC

Emerald Emblem
03-03-11, 11:56 AM
Still waiting on the Postman. How much longer is he gonna be?

Black_Dragon
03-03-11, 11:59 AM
Still waiting on the Postman. How much longer is he gonna be?

I assume just a few more Mins Your copy ought to be on its way ;)

Emerald Emblem
03-03-11, 12:00 PM
I assume just a few more Mins Your copy ought to be on its way ;)
That's what I'm counting on, though the postal service here isn't the best. I just hope it a good day.

Black_Dragon
03-03-11, 12:07 PM
That's what I'm counting on, though the postal service here isn't the best. I just hope it a good day.

I hope so to, but i really want expecting my copy of neptunia so soon, though
but i wonder where am i going to put the art book? If it were a little smaller i'd put it in with the manual

Emerald Emblem
03-03-11, 12:16 PM
I hope so to, but i really want expecting my copy of neptunia so soon, though
but i wonder where am i going to put the art book? If it were a little smaller i'd put it in with the manual
How thick is the artbook? Could probably put it next to the box.

Black_Dragon
03-03-11, 12:20 PM
How thick is the artbook? Could probably put it next to the box.

It a little thick (about the size of a manual but i almost mistook it for the manual ;) ) But i tend to put my games like books next to each other in a games rack. Guess i shove it somewhere till i can find some place to put it...

Emerald Emblem
03-03-11, 02:33 PM
Finally got it, so close to completing Blazblue, looks like it's sharing time.

Black_Dragon
03-03-11, 03:06 PM
Finally got it, so close to completing Blazblue, looks like it's sharing time.

Cool you finaly got it huh,
what time did it arrive at?
about 2 oclock?

Emerald Emblem
03-03-11, 03:17 PM
Cool you finaly got it huh,
what time did it arrive at?
about 2 oclock?
Sounds about right, I was trying to get Tsubaki's bad end so I only just started it up.

Black_Dragon
03-03-11, 03:24 PM
Sounds about right, I was trying to get Tsubaki's bad end so I only just started it up.

alright i guess we can all start playing Neptuina :D
Finaly has any of the DLC been put up on PSN yet?

Emerald Emblem
03-03-11, 03:29 PM
alright i guess we can all start playing Neptuina :D
Finaly has any of the DLC been put up on PSN yet?
Game hasn't officially released till tomorrow, next time the store updates probably.

Black_Dragon
03-03-11, 03:31 PM
Game hasn't officially released till tomorrow, next time the store updates probably.

Damn :( the american store had the DLC well before the game came out there so i assumed that the pal version would at least follow well as you said maybe tomorow

Emerald Emblem
03-03-11, 04:05 PM
Damn :( the american store had the DLC well before the game came out there so i assumed that the pal version would at least follow well as you said maybe tomorow
Unfortunately, Europe gets shafted pretty bad when it comes to DLC.

BTW the game has some reviews, like TriUni it's not getting higher than 7's.

Also is it just me or is the auto rather spastic? Sometakes takes ages for another character to continue the conversation and sometimes just stops entirely.

Black_Dragon
04-03-11, 10:13 AM
Unfortunately, Europe gets shafted pretty bad when it comes to DLC.

BTW the game has some reviews, like TriUni it's not getting higher than 7's.

Also is it just me or is the auto rather spastic? Sometakes takes ages for another character to continue the conversation and sometimes just stops entirely.

The auto feature... I usualy keep it on manual because is easier but i suppose i need to check the auto out

Edit damn that auto really does take ages man, it really irratating oh well i guess i wont be using it again :I

Emerald Emblem
04-03-11, 09:58 PM
I'm not feeling this as much as TriUni. Why does it take ages to grind levels?! I barely beat Black Heart the first encounter (IF just hung on) and now she's just whooped my ass the second encounter. My team is level 15 and need like 16000 exp to level up and I only get 650 exp from the best group of monsters. Barely able to afford stuff as well.

However I love how the Japanese voiced Compa says Neptune's nickname. Nepu Nepu~.

Black_Dragon
05-03-11, 10:37 AM
I'm not feeling this as much as TriUni. Why does it take ages to grind levels?! I barely beat Black Heart the first encounter (IF just hung on) and now she's just whooped my ass the second encounter. My team is level 15 and need like 16000 exp to level up and I only get 650 exp from the best group of monsters. Barely able to afford stuff as well.

However I love how the Japanese voiced Compa says Neptune's nickname. Nepu Nepu~.

I'd rather just stick to dubs anyhow you need to be about LV 20 in order to find her easy i know i did. (you get a awesome move for neptune when you reach that level) the easiest way to get exp is monster call on those purple circle things and if you can beat that monster you get a tonne of exp depending on how tough it is (dungeon lv)

Emerald Emblem
05-03-11, 11:28 AM
I'd rather just stick to dubs anyhow you need to be about LV 20 in order to find her easy i know i did. (you get a awesome move for neptune when you reach that level) the easiest way to get exp is monster call on those purple circle things and if you can beat that monster you get a tonne of exp depending on how tough it is (dungeon lv)
I'm aware of the monster pads having high level monster in them, it's still not ideal, it makes fighting the regular monsters seem pointless. Heck if I got like 2000 exp it'd be better.

BTW, What's your PSN ID?

Celedin
05-03-11, 11:42 AM
Man, you guys are way further than me! XD I'm enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would, it took a bit for me to 'get' the whole combo system - I guess I should have started on Trinity Universe when I got it!

I kind of like how the only worthwhile exp is only from bosses, at least there's only a handful of battles in each dungeon before the boss.

Emerald Emblem
05-03-11, 01:37 PM
Man, you guys are way further than me! XD I'm enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would, it took a bit for me to 'get' the whole combo system - I guess I should have started on Trinity Universe when I got it!

I kind of like how the only worthwhile exp is only from bosses, at least there's only a handful of battles in each dungeon before the boss.
TriUni's combo system wasn't editable, all the combo's were set and there weren't anywhere near as many combo's, so playing that first wouldn't have helped.

BTW I discovered in the Emergency request cave in Lastation that there is a monster that gives 1250 exp each and you sometimes get to fight 2 at once, it makes things harder but has great reward and it has a monster point that gives 13000 exp, it made things easier to grind in there even though I was 2 levels below the recommended level.

Zalwis
05-03-11, 05:42 PM
I'd rather just stick to dubs

Tsk tsk tsk.

Black_Dragon
06-03-11, 10:29 AM
I'm aware of the monster pads having high level monster in them, it's still not ideal, it makes fighting the regular monsters seem pointless. Heck if I got like 2000 exp it'd be better.

BTW, What's your PSN ID?
Some of those powerful monster will give you 50,000 exp providing that you can survive (man the monsters all keep targeting compa) get that needle away from me... :p
Oh its BLKChaosDragon

Tsk tsk tsk.

Its not that bad :(

Zalwis
06-03-11, 05:53 PM
Its not that bad :(

To each their own, I guess. Personally I'm tired of listening to the same 3-4 voice actors who don't even sound like they're putting any emotion into their role whatsoever. So many games have been ruined by dubs because of this - Star Ocean 4 being the most recent horrible example I can think of.

Black_Dragon
07-03-11, 09:15 AM
To each their own, I guess. Personally I'm tired of listening to the same 3-4 voice actors who don't even sound like they're putting any emotion into their role whatsoever. So many games have been ruined by dubs because of this - Star Ocean 4 being the most recent horrible example I can think of.

I'll admit star ocean 4 hasnt the greatest voice cast (niether did chaos wars that had the worst) but Nis-a Usualy tends to do a good job with dubs in their games you should at least give it a try every once in a while.

Celedin
07-03-11, 02:11 PM
I didn't think Star Ocean 4 was all that bad : P But I agree with Black_Dragon, NISA's dubbing has gotten noticeably better over time and I'd go as far to say that Neptunia is one of their best so far, but like you said - each to their own.

Unfortunately, my PS3 has decided that it doesn't want to read discs anymore so I won't be able to play for a while... : (

Superbuu3
07-03-11, 04:10 PM
whats nippon ichi?

Emerald Emblem
07-03-11, 04:57 PM
If what I've read is true I'm gonna be pissed off. You can't play as NISA or Gust unless you buy DLC. I mean then whats the point in having them in the game and able to join but not fight? Ludicrous.

EDIT: Apparently it's $2 per character on the US PSStore and they were released 3 weeks after it launched in the US. Better only be 1.49 for the UK. It sucks having party members you can't even use. I'll probably have completed the game before they release them.

Zalwis
07-03-11, 10:02 PM
I didn't think Star Ocean 4 was all that bad : P

ಠ_ಠ

Character limit.

Black_Dragon
08-03-11, 10:14 AM
I didn't think Star Ocean 4 was all that bad : P But I agree with Black_Dragon, NISA's dubbing has gotten noticeably better over time and I'd go as far to say that Neptunia is one of their best so far, but like you said - each to their own.

Unfortunately, my PS3 has decided that it doesn't want to read discs anymore so I won't be able to play for a while... : (

Thats a shame :( i would be great if you could enjoy neptuina along with the rest of us...

whats nippon ichi?
They are a video game company. They make tactical games and have had a partnership with koei for a while now. Nippon ichi stands for japans best thier games always have humour in them and the stories are awesome. (Disgaea is the prime example) Nippon ichi's counterpart is NISA (nippon ichi software america)

If what I've read is true I'm gonna be pissed off. You can't play as NISA or Gust unless you buy DLC. I mean then whats the point in having them in the game and able to join but not fight? Ludicrous.

EDIT: Apparently it's $2 per character on the US PSStore and they were released 3 weeks after it launched in the US. Better only be 1.49 for the UK. It sucks having party members you can't even use. I'll probably have completed the game before they release them.

Yeah (apparently some people have complained to Nisa about that as well, why get 1/4 then pay to get 4/4. but there are more characters on they way RED and 5pb basicly following the way The JP store did it.
By the time they release all the Tri uni DLC i assume everyone must have finished (cause i know i did) i guess it'll be the same with neptuna

ಠ_ಠ

Character limit.

Character limit....? really?

Zalwis
08-03-11, 11:35 AM
Character limit....? really?

There's a 10 character minimum limit on the forum. Posting "10 chars" "Character limit" etc. is a common method of getting around this.

Yeah (apparently some people have complained to Nisa about that as well, why get 1/4 then pay to get 4/4. but there are more characters on they way RED and 5pb basicly following the way The JP store did it.
By the time they release all the Tri uni DLC i assume everyone must have finished (cause i know i did) i guess it'll be the same with neptuna

Unfortunately that's just how games work these days where you're given day 1 DLC shoved in your face (Bioware games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age are called out on this quite a lot). The sad part is? People actually buy it so it does work whether you like it or not. It's quite annoying to see in this type of game though, especially since you apparently only really have 1 group of members until the end game. A niche game like this needs everything going for it so when you only have a static group for most of the game whilst they dangle other characters in your face I imagine it can be quite annoying. But hey, at least you can sleep easy knowing that you wont have to wait a year and find an improved JP only version of the game being announced...

Celedin
08-03-11, 10:50 PM
Yeah, I think we'll be seeing more DLC like that in the future, it's unfortunate but what can we can do? At least from looking at the US store, all the DLC for Neptunia is pretty cheap.

I'm glad we got the patch to skip battle animations though, I can't even imagine playing it watching the animations each time...

Black_Dragon
09-03-11, 09:58 AM
There's a 10 character minimum limit on the forum. Posting "10 chars" "Character limit" etc. is a common method of getting around this.

Unfortunately that's just how games work these days where you're given day 1 DLC shoved in your face (Bioware games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age are called out on this quite a lot). The sad part is? People actually buy it so it does work whether you like it or not. It's quite annoying to see in this type of game though, especially since you apparently only really have 1 group of members until the end game. A niche game like this needs everything going for it so when you only have a static group for most of the game whilst they dangle other characters in your face I imagine it can be quite annoying. But hey, at least you can sleep easy knowing that you wont have to wait a year and find an improved JP only version of the game being announced...

Oh Ok...

Well, Thats True we have to buy it otherwise we'd just be left out. and yeah that does tend to happen, a lot with the GOTY editions Resi 5, GOW and your example's. It really does irratate me in to thinking why did i not get that instead of buying serveral packs of DLC (which in turn would cost more)

Yeah, I think we'll be seeing more DLC like that in the future, it's unfortunate but what can we can do? At least from looking at the US store, all the DLC for Neptunia is pretty cheap.

I'm glad we got the patch to skip battle animations though, I can't even imagine playing it watching the animations each time...

I personaly wouldnt mind, but during a new game + or a speed run i guess i would need it.

Zalwis
09-03-11, 11:27 AM

You just reminded me of older games like FF8 etc - So much time wasted just watching the same 3 minute summoning sequence over and over.. fun times.

It really does irratate me in to thinking why did i not get that instead of buying serveral packs of DLC (which in turn would cost more)

This is generally why I wait. I'm in no rush, especially with my huge backlog of games to play. I'm fine with waiting for the inevitable 'Full' version of the game for <20 brand new rather than paying 40 for the game at release then a further 10-20 on ridiculously priced DLC. I've just been annoyed finding Vesperia, Star Ocean 4, Graces etc. all be announced 1 year later on a totally different platform with significant upgrades, especially since I only got my PS3 this week so they were never really an option.

Celedin
09-03-11, 03:19 PM
You just reminded me of older games like FF8 etc - So much time wasted just watching the same 3 minute summoning sequence over and over.. fun times.

This is generally why I wait. I'm in no rush, especially with my huge backlog of games to play. I'm fine with waiting for the inevitable 'Full' version of the game for <20 brand new rather than paying 40 for the game at release then a further 10-20 on ridiculously priced DLC. I've just been annoyed finding Vesperia, Star Ocean 4, Graces etc. all be announced 1 year later on a totally different platform with significant upgrades, especially since I only got my PS3 this week so they were never really an option.

Those were the days~

I know what you mean, I picked up Dragon Age a while ago for 17.99 with all the DLC which is a bargain for me but sucks for those who brought it all at launch. Vesperia and Star Ocean 4 were just used to increase 360 sales in Japan so when the exclusivity expired it's not too surprising that they were eventually brought over to the dominant (HD) platform there. Keeping this on Neptunia, I thought Green Heart's character was pretty funny - trying to appeal to everyone, but I don't really get why the PS3 is kinda tsundere...

Also looks there's no Neptunia DLC this week, not that I was really expecting any but it's nice to dream. ;p

Emerald Emblem
09-03-11, 03:53 PM
Nothing on the game was added to the store this week, I fear the worst.

Black_Dragon
10-03-11, 11:30 AM

Oh you got a PS3 recently? (well i am kinda the same i only have mine for about 6 odd month now) well those weren't an option for me either. however Vesparia remains JP exclusive, star ocean needed more space so they had to add JP voices and extras to make up for fan backlash and graces well thats finaly coming.

Those were the days~

I know what you mean, I picked up Dragon Age a while ago for 17.99 with all the DLC which is a bargain for me but sucks for those who brought it all at launch. Vesperia and Star Ocean 4 were just used to increase 360 sales in Japan so when the exclusivity expired it's not too surprising that they were eventually brought over to the dominant (HD) platform there. Keeping this on Neptunia, I thought Green Heart's character was pretty funny - trying to appeal to everyone, but I don't really get why the PS3 is kinda tsundere...

Also looks there's no Neptunia DLC this week, not that I was really expecting any but it's nice to dream. ;p

Yeah its annoying to wait but (we have no choice in the matter)

Nothing on the game was added to the store this week, I fear the worst.

well officially it hasnt been a week yet (game came out at the 4th of march)so if theres nothing by tomorow or next week on friday then theres cause for panic and anger :(

Emerald Emblem
10-03-11, 11:34 AM
well officially it hasnt been a weekyet (game came out at the 4th of march)so if theres nothing by tomorow or next week on friday then theres cause for panic and anger :(
The EU store only updates weekly on Wednesdays.

Black_Dragon
10-03-11, 11:37 AM
The EU store only updates weekly on Wednesdays.

Damn it .. and here i just thought they do it randomly. Ok then hopefully on wednesday if not .......... then

Emerald Emblem
13-03-11, 12:19 AM
Pokemon Black has drawn me away from the game. I'd just got the Leanbox Key and was rescuing Blanc (Love how she ends up getting carried away cause she wants to stay and fight. lol) so pretty close to the end of the game I think. The game, ehhh, not sure if it is better or worse than TriUni but I've enjoyed the ride a good deal, I think I'm going to go for the Platinum for this game.

Black_Dragon
14-03-11, 10:37 AM
Pokemon Black has drawn me away from the game. I'd just got the Leanbox Key and was rescuing Blanc (Love how she ends up getting carried away cause she wants to stay and fight. lol) so pretty close to the end of the game I think. The game, ehhh, not sure if it is better or worse than TriUni but I've enjoyed the ride a good deal, I think I'm going to go for the Platinum for this game.

Damn you pokemon black :p anyhow thats great but theres still some legwork after getting the key fragments.Meeting Histoire was pretty great ;) I would personaly say that Tri uni had some better some better aspects than this and some worse aspects (the dungeon drifting)

I think i might hold of fully completing the game till some of the DLC get released

Black_Dragon
14-03-11, 03:51 PM
I Need to bring up an important point
This relates to the 100% completion quest
These are events you need to watch with Gust and NISA
Each of these event wont show up unless you get a certain amount of "shares"

Gust
Event name: Wireless Charger: Lastation 20% Market Share
Event name: Stolen Idea: Planeptune 20% Market Share
Event name: Wireless Charger Complete!: Leanbox 20% Market Share
Event name: Watch out for Counterfeits!: Planeptune 30% Market Share

Nisa:
Event name: Nisa is Lonely Wolf's Friend: Planeptune 20% Market Share
Event name: You Made Me Mad: Lowee 20% Market Share
Event name: Have You Forgotten Me?!: Leanbox 20% Market Share
Event name: I Don't Discriminate: Lastation 20% Market Share

I'll make a another thread later for all the Tips to get a plat ;) or someone can do it for me lol

silvertongue
14-03-11, 09:18 PM
I'm so looking forward to this game. I pre-ordered mine but it has gone missing in the post so really not impressed by that. Thing is the place I ordered from won't do anything about it until 15 working days have past. So yes I'm jealous as hell, lol!

So how do you guys rate the game?

Emerald Emblem
14-03-11, 10:30 PM
On a personal level, I'd say 8/10.

Black_Dragon
15-03-11, 10:21 AM
I'm so looking forward to this game. I pre-ordered mine but it has gone missing in the post so really not impressed by that. Thing is the place I ordered from won't do anything about it until 15 working days have past. So yes I'm jealous as hell, lol!

10/10 for fandom :)
ok, ok thats a little obscence if you liked tri uni you're gonna love this the humor in this game is awesome :) i lol'ed like hell its great seeing a few game refrences that you recognise and love ;)

but id truly give the game 8.5/10 (roughly the sames as emerald's) cause no game is perfect but this one is good you will be able to get a platinum on it easier than Tri uni thats for sure

silvertongue
15-03-11, 10:45 AM
8/8.5 is good good good. So looking forward to it, I just wish it would get posted through my letterbox!

Black_Dragon
15-03-11, 12:07 PM
8/8.5 is good good good. So looking forward to it, I just wish it would get posted through my letterbox!

I think i had that same dilemma it was really irriatating to wait for it :I

DureaL
15-03-11, 01:37 PM
Well... it's a good game... 7.5/10 :o

Nova
15-03-11, 04:46 PM
I'd probably rate it 7/10. I think it's a great game in most aspects, and it really is my type of game, but it's a bit lacking certain areas if you ask me.

I really like the character design, voice acting and story/dialogues though, that's probably the game's strongest points.

Celedin
16-03-11, 01:09 PM
Looks like no DLC again this week. : /

Emerald Emblem
16-03-11, 04:24 PM
Well it's Tecmo Koei that will give us the DLC, maybe should try asking Leady.

Celedin
16-03-11, 07:36 PM
Well NIS America is still the publisher I believe, it's their name that's listed on the PSN store and also their name on the box. Either way, NISA has been quicker about getting games on the PSN store with the early Prinny 2 release and the same week Phantom Brave release - Maybe these things just take longer to go through in Europe?

Emerald Emblem
16-03-11, 11:25 PM
Well NIS America is still the publisher I believe, it's their name that's listed on the PSN store and also their name on the box. Either way, NISA has been quicker about getting games on the PSN store with the early Prinny 2 release and the same week Phantom Brave release - Maybe these things just take longer to go through in Europe?
Like Tecmo Koei distributed the game in Europe, it makes sense they distribute the DLC in Europe. Can only work with what NISA give them.

Black_Dragon
18-03-11, 09:32 AM
Like Tecmo Koei distributed the game in Europe, it makes sense they distribute the DLC in Europe. Can only work with what NISA give them.

Interesting thought... but i am sure it's NIS-A that makes it for europe as cleedin said their name is on the PSN store ... however ... this is gonna take ages... again. Europe always get's the short end of the stick with most games and DLC

Leady FF ^^
18-03-11, 12:27 PM
Hi, we are having meeting with NISA guys today. Asked them about Hyperdimension DLC. Its is coming to Europe and they will get me dates soon.

Celedin
18-03-11, 02:08 PM
Excellent news! Thanks for asking!

Black_Dragon
21-03-11, 11:10 AM
Brill :)
hopefully we can have all the DLC on par with the US and not another 6 month wait ;)

silvertongue
22-03-11, 10:50 AM
Well guess what finally dropped through my letter box.

The game has finally arrived after going round the Royal Mail system for like ever.
First get some work done then on to a game. Only thing is Warriors Legend Of Troy and Phantom Brave PSP have also dropped through my letterbox!

Celedin
23-03-11, 09:59 AM
DLC Schedule for Neptunia!

http://www.nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=dlc&nav_id=neptunia&region=1&sortby=name&asc=asc

Starts coming on PSN next week and about two weeks till we get Gust and NISA, not bad at all~

silvertongue
23-03-11, 10:13 AM

http://www.nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=dlc&nav_id=neptunia&region=1&sortby=name&asc=asc

Starts coming on PSN next week and about two weeks till we get Gust and NISA, not bad at all~

Thanks for the info!

Leady FF ^^
23-03-11, 11:35 AM
Awesome, that's good news.

Black_Dragon
23-03-11, 12:40 PM
Well guess what finally dropped through my letter box.

The game has finally arrived after going round the Royal Mail system for like ever.
First get some work done then on to a game. Only thing is Warriors Legend Of Troy and Phantom Brave PSP have also dropped through my letterbox!

Thats great what do you think of it :)

A W E S O M E
F I N A L Y
W
E
ARE
Geting ................................It :) :) :) though i have almost finished :(
but i do still want 5pb red and Nis-a and gust

Emerald Emblem
23-03-11, 05:35 PM
All the characters will take another 3 months, lame but at least NISA and Gust are nearby.

silvertongue
23-03-11, 05:42 PM
Thats great what do you think of it :)

Hmmm well, I love Neptune or Nep Nep if you like. I actually really find her funny. I found the battle system a little confusing at first and slower than Trinity Universe's battle system. However I have since got used to it and am quite enjoying it. I really like the soundtrack too. I don't know if it's just me but I'm finding the text on menu/equipment screen very small. Really enjoying some of those Trophy sounds, lol. They just seem to keep happening, lol!

DureaL
23-03-11, 08:19 PM
EU Content working with US Version?

Emerald Emblem
23-03-11, 08:35 PM
EU Content working with US Version?Nope, DLC is also region specific. If you got the US version you'll need a US PSN account to get the US DLC, which would violate the Terms of service if you aren't actually living in the US.

DureaL
23-03-11, 08:56 PM
Nope, DLC is also region specific. If you got the US version you'll need a US PSN account to get the US DLC, which would violate the Terms of service if you aren't actually living in the US.

kk going to buy an US prepaid card :)

silvertongue
26-03-11, 12:06 AM
I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I never really give games a bad time as I pretty much enjoy them for what they are. However until I get a HDTV there's no way I can play this. I am truly gutted. The game took forever to arrive and I tried it and liked it but text on the equipment menus, the explore and search feature is just way too small. No problem with the text during conversatins between characters but on the other points its just too small. So this is me bidding farewell to Nep Nep and co. until I get a HDTV.
Ah well back to something else I've got on the go.....................................

Celedin
26-03-11, 10:06 AM
Ah, that sucks : / I read about that problem on the NISA forums as well. Did you have a problem with Rorona too? I was surprised how small the text was on the items and such.

silvertongue
26-03-11, 11:14 AM
Ah, that sucks : / I read about that problem on the NISA forums as well. Did you have a problem with Rorona too? I was surprised how small the text was on the items and such.

To be honest Rorona didn't bother me and niether did Trinity Universe. However I think it's worse in Hyperdimension. Thing is I'm also full of the flu so staring at tiny text made my head and eyes feel terrible. I'll give it another go when I've got rid of this flu. Maybe it'll be less straining when I'm not ill (if that makes sense). I just pray that Ar Tonelico doesn't have text as small as Hyperdimension.
I won't write it off just yet plus I suppose when I do eventually get a HDTV (if I stoppepd buying games I could've had one by now, lol) it's something to look forward too, lol!

Zalwis
28-03-11, 05:04 AM
It's exactly the same with Ar tonelico 3 too, just so you've been warned. No offence though but SDTVs are pretty much seriously outdated these days with game developers aiming 99% of their focus towards 720/1080p resolutions. Though you can grab a 32" full 1080p HDTV for 200, probably less if you go second hand so there's honestly no excuse not to upgrade, especially since it makes such a fantastic difference.

silvertongue
28-03-11, 11:49 AM
It's exactly the same with Ar tonelico 3 too, just so you've been warned. No offence though but SDTVs are pretty much seriously outdated these days with game developers aiming 99% of their focus towards 720/1080p resolutions. Though you can grab a 32" full 1080p HDTV for 200, probably less if you go second hand so there's honestly no excuse not to upgrade, especially since it makes such a fantastic difference.

Thanks for the heads up about AT3.
Yes SDTV's are outdated, however to say there's no excuse not to have one well that is a pretty insulting comment. So thanks for that.

Zalwis
28-03-11, 01:09 PM
Don't see how that's insulting but whatever. If you can afford to be throwing out 35-40 for new releases of games I don't see why 150-200 is an issue.

PrismZeo
28-03-11, 01:55 PM
I think its more the way you phrased it Zalwis that sounded insulting? I didn't upgrade my sdtv until the screen flickered and burned out since I usually only replace stuff when they are completely broken

Anyways, about the game...I really like it but man the bosses in this game seem to have way too much health! Do enemy levels scale with the characters because it seems some areas the enemies are really weak then in the very next story dungeon the enemies will have suddenly gained tons of hp and powerfull attacks to kill Compa with...

Emerald Emblem
28-03-11, 05:05 PM
I think its more the way you phrased it Zalwis that sounded insulting? I didn't upgrade my sdtv until the screen flickered and burned out since I usually only replace stuff when they are completely broken

Anyways, about the game...I really like it but man the bosses in this game seem to have way too much health! Do enemy levels scale with the characters because it seems some areas the enemies are really weak then in the very next story dungeon the enemies will have suddenly gained tons of hp and powerfull attacks to kill Compa with...
I don't think thats the case, I mean I did as much as I could at Lastation before going to Leanbox and the monsters were really easy in the early dungeons. I think that is partly why the story suffers cause each landmass has a story and until you rescue Histy it's criss crossing between the 3.

silvertongue
28-03-11, 05:21 PM
Don't see how that's insulting but whatever. If you can afford to be throwing out 35-40 for new releases of games I don't see why 150-200 is an issue.

I never said I couldn't afford to buy a new tv I just didn't see why I should when my SDTV works perfectly well. However drama over now as I have bought a new tv today. So HN here I come.

Anyway just thought I'd mention in case anyone is interested you can buy:

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together for 11.99 (if you click on Product Details it looks like its the Premium Edition too) from GAME:

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PSP/Strategy/Tactics-Ogre/~r353312/?s=tactics+ogre

Lord Of Arcana (Slayer Edition) for 11.99 from GAME:

http://www.game.co.uk/search.aspx?s=lord+of+arcana

Just thought I'd mention them as they're decent games.

Zalwis
28-03-11, 06:07 PM

And I didn't replace my SDTV until TVs actually hit a decent price (Managed to snag a 32" TV a few years back in the Christmas sales for 250). I just don't see how it's offensive - I was simply stating that there's no real reason not to upgrade these days with TVs being so ridiculously cheap. As I said, if you can afford to be throwing 35-40 at games at a pretty regular interval (Hyperdimension Neptunia, Dynasty Warriors, AT3 all coming out relatively close for example) I'm sure you can scrounge 150 or so from somewhere. Well either way I don't really care if I'm portrayed to being a **** or not - he still got a TV because of it and he'll more than likely be happy from now on.

silvertongue
28-03-11, 06:56 PM
Hey hey hey nobody is portraying anyone as a ****, far from it. Maybe I was being a little touchy but whatever. Anyway I can honestly say it's the best 350 I have ever spent. I cannot believe how much clearer everything is. It simply is amazing. Final Fantasy XIII, well I thought the game looked pretty amazing anyway but it looks amazingly amazing. Best buy this year, ha ha!

Now I'm going through all my PS3 games to see how good they look.

Leady FF ^^
29-03-11, 11:10 AM
I got my first HD TV a few weeks ago lol! It's so awesome watch Blu Rays on it ^^

Zalwis
29-03-11, 08:02 PM
Hey hey hey nobody is portraying anyone as a ****, far from it. Maybe I was being a little touchy but whatever. Anyway I can honestly say it's the best 350 I have ever spent.

You're welcome? :p

Celedin
29-03-11, 08:40 PM

Haha, maybe you should get a commission! : P

Leady FF ^^
30-03-11, 03:31 PM
Just putting this up in case you need it:

http://nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=dlc&nav_id=neptunia&region=1&sortby=date&sorttype=asc

Zalwis
30-03-11, 07:56 PM
Just putting this up in case you need it:

http://nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=dlc&nav_id=neptunia&region=1&sortby=date&sorttype=asc

I thought there was a theme available? Unless I'm going blind.. which is highly possible.

silvertongue
30-03-11, 07:58 PM

Er...thanks. I'll send you the credit card bill, lol! :)

Zalwis
30-03-11, 08:55 PM
Er...thanks. I'll send you the credit card bill, lol! :)

Thanks for the offer but you can keep it, I've already got this coming in soon for my new PC. :<

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6761/mypoorwallet.png

silvertongue
30-03-11, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the offer but you can keep it, I've already got this coming in soon for my new PC. :<

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6761/mypoorwallet.png

I'm guessing a powerful pc then?

Zalwis
30-03-11, 09:19 PM
Aye, keeps me happy for another few years. I tend to get a new PC every 3-4 years but I've had this one for 5 now and it's starting to show its age in games like Bad Company 2 where I can only get around 30 FPS max and that's with some settings reduced. I spend 99% of my time on the PC though whether it's work or for entertainment so it's a nice investment for me.

Anyway to keep on topic - Where are our forum freebies, Leady? :p

Black_Dragon
01-04-11, 12:53 PM
Aye, keeps me happy for another few years. I tend to get a new PC every 3-4 years but I've had this one for 5 now and it's starting to show its age in games like Bad Company 2 where I can only get around 30 FPS max and that's with some settings reduced. I spend 99% of my time on the PC though whether it's work or for entertainment so it's a nice investment for me.

Anyway to keep on topic - Where are our forum freebies, Leady? :p

i am sure shes thinking on it ;) anyhow i got a happy platinum now just need those lv 200 dungeons to have neptune tear through em

Zalwis
13-04-11, 01:04 PM
i am sure shes thinking on it ;)

That's a lot of thinking. D:

Celedin
13-04-11, 03:03 PM
Gust and NISA are going up on the PSN store today!

Black_Dragon
15-04-11, 11:17 AM
Gust and NISA are going up on the PSN store today!

Yep nisa and gust get! :) and ive already gt them to 99 so now... just need to wait for some more dlc dungeons

PrismZeo
16-04-11, 01:22 AM
I haven't finished the main game yet so Nisa & Gust are being a great help...finally battles don't become a waste of time when Compa dies!
Also when using Gust in the dungeons is she really moving as fast as she seems to be? Looks faster than the other characters...

Zalwis
16-04-11, 03:27 PM
I just ordered Neptunia today from the NISA store since it was out of stock for a while. I intend to make an American PSN account and getting some points added onto it for my AT3 DLC (since I'm playing with my NA disk) so I figured I'd grab an American Neptunia too so I wouldn't waste whatever left over points I'd have left over. :) Managed to get it for about 40 which isn't too bad for a premium edition of the game + delivery from America. Now it'll be a fight between which to play first - Disgaea 3, Rorona or Neptunia. :p

Black_Dragon
17-04-11, 10:04 AM
I just ordered Neptunia today from the NISA store since it was out of stock for a while. I intend to make an American PSN account and getting some points added onto it for my AT3 DLC (since I'm playing with my NA disk) so I figured I'd grab an American Neptunia too so I wouldn't waste whatever left over points I'd have left over. :) Managed to get it for about 40 which isn't too bad for a premium edition of the game + delivery from America. Now it'll be a fight between which to play first - Disgaea 3, Rorona or Neptunia. :p

Well thats up to you if you feel the need to grind D3 is there for you rorona if you wanna have a time factor and neptuina for uh.... to see neptunes smiley face :)

Emerald Emblem
17-04-11, 10:06 AM
Well thats up to you if you feel the need to grind D3 is there for you rorona if you wanna have a time factor and neptuina for uh.... to see neptunes smiley face :)Neptunes smiley face is very appealing. <3

Black_Dragon
18-04-11, 10:19 AM
Neptunes smiley face is very appealing. <3

YES:D:D:D:D
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/t_sna.png

Black_Dragon
21-04-11, 11:09 AM
Yes by the way neptunia now has a sequel I think for the NGP or PS3 :)
Heres everything you need to know

Information :http://www.andriasang.com/e/database/games/compile_heart_npg/content/

Screenshots:http://www.andriasang.com/e/galleries/2011/04/21/neptune_mk2_more_screens/#comments

Sample screenshot
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/2132445677_full.jpg

Emerald Emblem
21-04-11, 01:25 PM
The textures make me think NGP but the Character models look cleaner than the PS3 prequel.

EDIT: I see mention of PS3 in the announcement. w00t Compa and Iffy are back!

Zalwis
21-04-11, 01:45 PM
It comes out this August in Japan for the PS3. Idea Factory have been looking into handheld stuff as far as I know but nothing has been mentioned so far to suggest that Neptunia would be on anything other than the PS3. I could be wrong though.

Emerald Emblem
21-04-11, 02:24 PM
Judging from the screenshots and artwork, it seems as though the Goddesses of Gamindustri were all defeated and imprisoned by this new foe, I assume the Sisters are going to try to save them. Maybe as a way to show that Handheld gaming is a powerful force too.

EDIT: Gone back to Neptunia tonight, I bought Gust and Nisa and gone on a grind, I found a Clione on Planeptune that gave 2,000,000 experience, it took a while to beat but the rewards were worth it. Got Lastations weapon and going to do Planeptune.

Black_Dragon
24-04-11, 09:49 AM
Judging from the screenshots and artwork, it seems as though the Goddesses of Gamindustri were all defeated and imprisoned by this new foe, I assume the Sisters are going to try to save them. Maybe as a way to show that Handheld gaming is a powerful force too.

EDIT: Gone back to Neptunia tonight, I bought Gust and Nisa and gone on a grind, I found a Clione on Planeptune that gave 2,000,000 experience, it took a while to beat but the rewards were worth it. Got Lastations weapon and going to do Planeptune.

Yeah thats one of the best exp gainers in the game its best to use that to your advantage and grind a bit there and hoping mk2 will be brought over soon :) hmm but i wonder if nisa and gust are gonna be in neptune Mk2

Emerald Emblem
24-04-11, 12:12 PM
Yeah thats one of the best exp gainers in the game its best to use that to your advantage and grind a bit there and hoping mk2 will be brought over soon :) hmm but i wonder if nisa and gust are gonna be in neptune Mk2
Likely as DLC again, I wish they'd actually get a role in the story and interact with the main 3 characters, 3 Character main cast limits hilarity potential, TriUni is a funnier game merely because of the cast size and their interactions with each other.

EDIT: All Goddesses GET! Boy they were close fights, it's a good job I was able to 100% some healing item skills, Blanc was definitely the toughest of the 3 whilst Vert the easiest.

Black_Dragon
26-04-11, 10:07 AM
Likely as DLC again, I wish they'd actually get a role in the story and interact with the main 3 characters, 3 Character main cast limits hilarity potential, TriUni is a funnier game merely because of the cast size and their interactions with each other.

EDIT: All Goddesses GET! Boy they were close fights, it's a good job I was able to 100% some healing item skills, Blanc was definitely the toughest of the 3 whilst Vert the easiest.

Awesome you have now got the best guys on you're squad ;) but you have to make sure that you can switch as well now that you have got all six slots filled (nis-a and gust would be in the EX slots or 2 other char's) Remember blanc has the best attack power in the game and Noire has some awesome moves :)

Oh and in Tri-Uni there were some limiations to the cast as well in some scene, the optional charaters only talk to each other or make thier own comment, Unless it was an important event scene it would be good if they talked to the main char's in the regular scences unfortunaly it was pretty much the same in neptuina

Emerald Emblem
27-04-11, 12:56 AM
Awesome you have now got the best guys on you're squad ;) but you have to make sure that you can switch as well now that you have got all six slots filled (nis-a and gust would be in the EX slots or 2 other char's) Remember blanc has the best attack power in the game and Noire has some awesome moves :)

Oh and in Tri-Uni there were some limiations to the cast as well in some scene, the optional charaters only talk to each other or make thier own comment, Unless it was an important event scene it would be good if they talked to the main char's in the regular scences unfortunaly it was pretty much the same in neptuina

But TriUni has 8 main characters as opposed to Neptunia's 3, it's just a shame is all.

Black_Dragon
27-04-11, 11:25 AM
But TriUni has 8 main characters as opposed to Neptunia's 3, it's just a shame is all.

Ah yes 2 stories that eventualy become one so hence main 8 characters as you said but neptuina revolves around neptune as tri unui revolves around the netheruniverse but that aside we ended up getting of track lol :)

Anyway what do you all want to see new in Neptune MK2
Personaly i'd like to see

unique monsters ( i saw that jaki monster in Cross edge too talk about being dedicated to recycling)
Longer story (personaly i found neptuina too short as opposed to Tri uni)
Towns.... though whats the chances of that
DLC charecters to play a better role than support

EDIT heres some More info relating to NMK2:http://scrawlfx.com/2011/04/keiji-inafune-in-hyperdimension-neptunia-mk2
Interesting...

Emerald Emblem
27-04-11, 01:13 PM
Needs a good monster overhaul that's for sure.

You can't blame Neptunia for that really, it's just 1 main story as opposed to the 2 stories in TriUni.

Not a chance for towns though, maybe a bit more dungeon freedom however.

Celedin
28-04-11, 10:05 PM
News of the Japanese Neptunia mk 2 LE has been released! The LE will contain two figures (looks like they could be Nendoroid Petits that we'll never see here :P ) and a soundtrack CD. Pre-orders for regular and limited editions will come with a artbook.

http://i.imgur.com/VXwa8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lujJ2.jpg

Source: Andriasang (http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/04/28/neptune_2_date_and_bonuses/)

Zalwis
29-04-11, 11:42 AM
Bah, got beaten to posting it. :p I can only hope that we do see them at least from the NISA store as they look rather nice, I won't get my hopes up though.

Emerald Emblem
01-05-11, 06:30 PM
So Neptunia Scenario beaten, 1 trophy away from Platinum. Have a guess what I need? ;P

Black_Dragon
02-05-11, 10:45 PM
So Neptunia Scenario beaten, 1 trophy away from Platinum. Have a guess what I need? ;P

monsters right? or events it gotta be one of those

Emerald Emblem
02-05-11, 11:01 PM
Both of those, I got 98% of the Beastiary and 96% of the events, I'm sure most of them are due to lack of shares. But I'll hold off getting the platinum till Red and 5PB get added as DLC in July. So far off.

Black_Dragon
02-05-11, 11:14 PM
Both of those, I got 98% of the Beastiary and 96% of the events, I'm sure most of them are due to lack of shares. But I'll hold off getting the platinum till Red and 5PB get added as DLC in July. So far off.

ah i see but it would be best to finish the beastaity first cause its a pain however i suppose it is best to wait but for me its gnna be a long one man im impatience (btw red and 5pb come with 20 events each i cant wait to see em :) )

Emerald Emblem
02-05-11, 11:17 PM
ah i see but it would be best to finish the beastaity first cause its a pain however i suppose it is best to wait but for me its gnna be a long one man im impatience (btw red and 5pb come with 20 events each i cant wait to see em :) )
Could also be further delayed due to the PSN downtime, maybe early August. :<

Black_Dragon
03-05-11, 11:05 AM
Could also be further delayed due to the PSN downtime, maybe early August. :<

Hopfully not but since sony is getting hammered by everyone (well eveyone thats been affected by the Credit card stuff and Sony online entertainment details theft well ... sony are gonna have a really busy year ahead of them)

EDIT: Psn is kinda back up .... exept the store

Black_Dragon
04-06-11, 11:58 AM
level 200 release is up if you guys want it as well as the first level 200 dungeon

Emerald Emblem
04-06-11, 06:56 PM
I wanna get all my characters to level 99 before I think of buying the level cap. Mind you whether I'll get it or not depends if I can get the platinum in this second play through with 2 new characters to level up.

Black_Dragon
04-06-11, 09:55 PM
I wanna get all my characters to level 99 before I think of buying the level cap. Mind you whether I'll get it or not depends if I can get the platinum in this second play through with 2 new characters to level up.

though its gonna be tough... only 6 chars are allowed to get exp leaving 4 out. and not only that the highest giving exp monster doesnt seem to give enough now. i only hope 1 of the 200 dungeons will give more than 10 mill exp

Black_Dragon
06-06-11, 01:48 PM
These are cool wish nisa would bring these over soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seuAdce52bc

Emerald Emblem
06-06-11, 01:52 PM
Those are pretty. I think these may succumb the same fate as the Disgaea Avatars we never got.

Black_Dragon
06-06-11, 01:57 PM
Those are pretty. I think these may succumb the same fate as the Disgaea Avatars we never got.

Ah damn it... you could be right on that one. The disgaea avatars are still on my most wanted list, but at the very least we could still push for it

Black_Dragon
09-06-11, 11:17 AM
The first level 400 dungeon available in the store again you need to be about LV70 to break it

There are also a few processer parts up as well..

Black_Dragon
15-06-11, 09:59 PM
And now you can get up to level 600 with the 3 release dlcs and a lv 500 and 600 dungeons are available but i assume they will be easy like the lv200 dungeons that have really weak monsters and boss

Black_Dragon
13-07-11, 11:23 PM
AT long last Both RED and 5pb are available to download. its about 3.80 or 4 pounds. just aquired Red :) but need more money for 5pb.

Emerald Emblem
13-07-11, 11:47 PM
3.19 to be exact. Both welcome additions to the roster.

Zalwis
14-07-11, 02:20 AM
3.19 each? Hmm, that's quite expensive. How much are Gust and Nisa? I really should make a PSN account and start Neptunia soon.

silvertongue
14-07-11, 11:48 AM
3.19 each? Hmm, that's quite expensive. How much are Gust and Nisa? I really should make a PSN account and start Neptunia soon.

If memory serves me correctly Nisa and Gust are both 1.59, I think! Or maybe 1.89.

Emerald Emblem
14-07-11, 11:52 AM
If memory serves me correctly Nisa and Gust are both 1.59, I think! Or maybe 1.89.
1.59 is indeed how much they are each. but with Red and 5pb your also paying for the numerous cutscenes that come with them, I've seen about 10 of each and more available.

Might I add I think Red is my new favourite character in this game.
Her and her wifey collecting, gonna go for the harem route this girl is. lol

silvertongue
14-07-11, 12:04 PM
Red and 5pb your also paying for the numerous cutscenes that come with them, I've seen about 10 of each and more available.

I haven't even got to these characters yet, are they a good addition?
I love Gust, I love the way she talks :)

Emerald Emblem
14-07-11, 12:08 PM
Oh yes, worthy additions to the party they certainly are. As stated before I think Red could be my new favourite character in the game and 5pb is also quite the cutie.

Black_Dragon
14-07-11, 03:05 PM
3.19 to be exact. Both welcome additions to the roster.

lol sorry that was an error on my part i only briefly checked the price and i was really drowsey lol.
anyhow its a shame that both red and 5pb events arent english dubbed guess i'll switch to jp then switch back, and the dlc dungeons are getting tougher but still, not great exp.

silvertongue
24-11-11, 03:58 PM
Well I finally finished the main story of this. Still got quite a bit to do pos t game but it's time for a break and crack on with another NIS game.
Loved it, I just wish the battles were a little faster. Even with the L2 press they could've been faster but heh ho. Still enjoyed it it immensely.

Celedin
24-11-11, 06:04 PM
Haha, that's quite some timing considering yesterday they announced Neptunia Mk2 for February XD I still need to get back into Neptunia myself...

Looks like I'm going to have to start saving for February's releases now... ^^;

Zalwis
01-12-11, 06:29 PM
Loved it, I just wish the battles were a little faster. Even with the L2 press they could've been faster but heh ho. Still enjoyed it it immensely.

Faster in what way? The duration of them or how the battles feel? On hard mode with L2 mashing you can finish most fights within a few seconds with 3 standard attacks then a Neptune break. If anything is left alive then just clean up the rest with the other 2 characters. That actually kind of annoyed me that such an overpowered move unlocked so early which made the game even easier than it already was.

silvertongue
01-12-11, 06:41 PM
Faster in what way? The duration of them or how the battles feel? On hard mode with L2 mashing you can finish most fights within a few seconds with 3 standard attacks then a Neptune break. If anything is left alive then just clean up the rest with the other 2 characters. That actually kind of annoyed me that such an overpowered move unlocked so early which made the game even easier than it already was.

Maybe it was just me but the battles just seemed to drag. I preferred the battle system in Last Rebellion and Trinity Universe and alot of people hated the battle system in Last Rebellion. However I will go back and finish everything I haven't and I'm really looking forward to the sequel.

Zalwis
02-12-11, 03:56 PM
Eh, I wouldn't say the battles dragged.. I'd say the game itself dragged. I'm not sure if you purchased DLC or not but there's not much monster diversity, the combat system becomes mind numbingly boring after a while (which is a shame considering it has great potential) and you're stuck with only 3 characters for the majority of the game.

PrismZeo
12-02-13, 08:41 PM
Seems there's a Hyperdimension Neptunia smartphone app available now if anyones interested in stuff like that. Looks kinda cool but I'll probably never try it due it being kinda weird and also my lack of an iphone...

http://nisamerica.com/NeptuniaApp/play.html

ManaAlchemist
12-02-13, 11:40 PM
Seems there's a Hyperdimension Neptunia smartphone app available now if anyones interested in stuff like that. Looks kinda cool but I'll probably never try it due it being kinda weird and also my lack of an iphone...

http://nisamerica.com/NeptuniaApp/play.html

Yeah, it certainly looks quite interesting for an app, but it being for iphone sucks. Kinda hoping it'll do well so NISA will translate the android version too, but for some reason, I kinda think most fans of the Neptunia games have android phones and not iphones, so it'll fail. Might be wrong about that though.

Miss Kaoru
06-07-13, 02:34 AM
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 is coming to the PS Vita! OH YEAH!!!

PrismZeo
29-09-13, 07:48 PM
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 is coming to the PS Vita! OH YEAH!!!

Theres a video of the opening for that game now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Ty3SnhL-4

I missed the announcement of the game so today was the first I've heard about it, so is it a reboot, remake or a new game to the series?

Black_Dragon
02-10-13, 03:47 PM
Its a remake using Nep V system on the vita
they're doing the same to Mk2 as well calling it rebirth 2