PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Musou 3 PAL release

Thadius
23-01-11, 10:00 PM
Being lazy here, but as anyone heard if Gundam 3 will be headed over here this year at all? I suspect it is since the previous instalments made the rounds, but there has yet to be any tentative release information on either koei warriors or the wiki page, so I was wondering if anything had been made official as yet.

It would suck if they cancelled it like they did warriors Orochi Z and left us out.

Black_Dragon
31-01-11, 03:06 PM
Being lazy here, but as anyone heard if Gundam 3 will be headed over here this year at all? I suspect it is since the previous instalments made the rounds, but there has yet to be any tentative release information on either koei warriors or the wiki page, so I was wondering if anything had been made official as yet.

It would suck if they cancelled it like they did warriors Orochi Z and left us out.

I havent got a clue i would assume late 2011 or early 2012 after all it was only recently released in japan but i want to know who exactly is playable?
Does this game have online co-op blah blah blah you know just all the general stuff

LittleDragonZ
05-02-11, 01:59 PM
Namco Bandai has responded recently saying it is coming overseas and that it's expected Summer 2011 for the PS3/Xbox 360. Although no official date as of yet.

A member has currently just opened a topic to discuss the great news. Please use that topic to discuss the latest news, thanks:

http://www.tecmokoei-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2742