PDA

View Full Version : Gears Of War 2

Chaos Dragon
29-01-09, 02:45 PM
[B]How amazing is this game, its totaly brilliant, 2 piece a guy and he will get pissed off and attack you, matchs are lagged up, people only do 2 piece to kill you and the only weapon mostly used is the shotgun rather than the lancer, still a brilliant bloody game and best game ever !!![B]

d-man916
01-02-09, 11:47 PM
I am glad someone started up this topic

This game has got me addicted

I havent been into a game like this since Dynasty warriors and that was 3 years ago

Played the story 3 times and still havent got bored of it i got like 37/50 achievements so far

God-Like Phoenix
02-02-09, 06:05 AM
A friend of mine was talking to me about this game. He said it was freakin awsome...but pretty much made no sense the whole time :p

He said that the game didnt really explain much of what was going on, on either game

Chaos Dragon
02-02-09, 09:21 AM
This game you can never get bored of, its good to blow up peoples heads of and you will still not even get bored and watch the blood squirt out everywhere, especially when you are chainsawing people in half. This game is totaly brilliant!

do any of you's find any problems when playing online?

d-man916
02-02-09, 09:35 AM
Well it's more or blowing up Locust heads not people lol

Well I havent got live but when I went down town to play live during college breaks the live system is really crap

Chaos Dragon
02-02-09, 10:02 AM
yeah its good to kill locust, yeah its pretty bad people only use melee and then shotgun which blows you up in an instant, people use whatever they can such as a lag switch to lag the game up and they get all the kills. Dont know why and the worst thing is that people quit in your or the enemy team because there favourite playlist didnt come such as Execution or guardian and people quit just for that!

Black_Dragon
03-02-09, 03:02 PM
Yes the game is alright but i hate the fact every one 2 pieces online and the glich of host power is still there

Chaos Dragon
05-02-09, 02:25 PM
the host is strongest and almost unbeatable only way 2 kill him mostly is use the chainsaw he can kill an entire team with a shotgun

gekkohayate
28-02-09, 08:06 PM
why does carmine alway die XD

gear of war 1

anthony carmine

die from a headshot cauz is weapons were not recharging XD

gear of war 2

benjamin carmine die eaten by a giant rockworm

omg cmon let them liveXD

but in gear of war 3

cley carmine i hope he dont die

Chaos Dragon
02-03-09, 10:51 AM
carmine has 4 brothers and when you first meet him it looks like he didny care about anthony carmine when he said at least he died a heros death. Its funny enough to know he will die eventually because hes a rookie though he is funny as well.

might be that all carmine brothers are noobs
2 carmines dead and 2 more to go.

ebil shrimp
30-03-09, 07:23 PM
A. Carmine wasn't a noob, they were all taken by suprise and he was just trying to fix his gun jam. then he got sniped in the face. anyways Kim wasn't a noob and he got owned by a knife

Psycho_Ifrit
02-04-09, 11:20 AM
well if he wasnt a noob he would have took cover while trying to fix his gun jam

Chaos Dragon
02-04-09, 12:03 PM
Remember this, the carmines and the generics have the helmet filter systems which they can see LONG RANGE SNIPERS, main rule in gears is its all about cover but A.Carmine didnt use cover.
Which means he is a noob
B.Carmine even mentions about the helmet able to see long range snipers.
Also B.Carmine tried to be a hero (everyone can tell at that point somthing is going to happen to him) and delays time for the chopper and they get eaten are in the huge worms mouth and those little creatures EAT B.Carmine in the worm.
Basically they are noobs whether u like it or not.
THEY ARE ALL ROOKIES!

Nismo_GTR
21-04-09, 09:23 AM
Remember this, the carmines and the generics have the helmet filter systems which they can see LONG RANGE SNIPERS, main rule in gears is its all about cover but A.Carmine didnt use cover.
Which means he is a noob
B.Carmine even mentions about the helmet able to see long range snipers.
Also B.Carmine tried to be a hero (everyone can tell at that point somthing is going to happen to him) and delays time for the chopper and they get eaten are in the huge worms mouth and those little creatures EAT B.Carmine in the worm.
Basically they are noobs whether u like it or not.
THEY ARE ALL ROOKIES!

ha ha so true carmine is a noob. Remember when B carmine says to Marcus and Dom that they should get helmet? and Dom says "well you wont be able to see snipers now wouldnt you!".

Black_Dragon
21-04-09, 02:34 PM
well if he wasnt a noob he would have took cover while trying to fix his gun jam

True He would have if he was a half decent gear but then again he a nOOb

ebil shrimp
26-04-09, 06:14 PM

it's not his fault, he thought they were all dead!

rip carmine.

Chaos Dragon
27-04-09, 10:35 AM
it's not his fault, he thought they were all dead!

rip carmine.

True they came from suprise but they all were looking in that direction aswell though.

The carmines are generic, they wont die anyway, the third will die but the last 1 might not

ebil shrimp
27-04-09, 04:35 PM
he beter not or ther'll be hell to pay.

i reckon dom or cole dies in 3

i dont know why i just get the feeling.

shame how tai went

Chaos Dragon
28-04-09, 09:14 AM
a doubt that though dom and cole are the main characters while loadz a people like a dont fink epic will kill them.

yea tai was very unexpected at first it looks like he was going to betray someone n then points the gun at himself, did u see waht was on his back when he was torchered?

ebil shrimp
28-04-09, 10:58 AM
no i havn't looked all that much, sill, a shame though

Chaos Dragon
30-04-09, 11:34 AM
Its sick he has chains stuck in his back and huge slash marks as well looks sick, do u play gears 2 online?

d-man916
12-10-09, 10:11 PM
I could chat all day about gears of war with people on here :P

I know I mentioned before but cant stress how excellent the game is they have unique stuff in the game like chainsawing dueling hordes (which halo has now copied)

God-Like Phoenix
13-10-09, 06:51 AM
Ok, I havent really played it all that much, but enough to know that it is an awsome game...I only managed to play it on two separate occasions, when over at friends' places, but I really quite liked it. I really liked using the chainsaw, but I found it annoying with the reloading thing, I couldnt really be bothered to pay attention to that for most of the time. One funny thing that happened though....when we were going through it, two allies ended up chainsawing the same enemy at the same time (^.^) so that was pretty interesting to watch.

I dont know if I want to actually buy the game, but it is a nice distraction to play after playing hours of halo :p

CJZ
13-10-09, 11:25 AM
personally, i dont really think it was an awesome game, at least Multiplayer based, i love the storyline and things like horde mode, but i hate the lag, shot gunnies, and especially the fact that they dont let you choose your game type anymore, i actually REFUSE to play the multiplyer, but i still love playing the storymode

also, Carmines cant see snipers, when Marcus comments that theres a lot of smoke (or something in the rocks) Ben comments that he should wear a helmet because they have filtration units, and Marcus replies "yeah, but then i wouldnt be able to see snipers so well now would i?"

next carmines name will start with C.
and i PRAY that Baird dosent die

thats my 2 cents...

d-man916
14-10-09, 12:32 PM
Being a Gearsgeek let me correct you there CJZ it was actually Dom who said the part about the snipers they were in the hollow trying to active one of those grindlifts to dig a tunnel and as it dug through loads of dust came out and thats when Carmine said it would be easier and then Dom took a nasty bite saying then I wouldnt be able to see snipers would I giving the implication of what happened to Anthony Carmine in the first Gears.
As for Baird I cannot really see him die as he does play an important role of not only being a sarcastic COG he also has the intellegence to repair the COG vehicles and fix computers etc...

In all honesty the person I can see dying is Dom... I just think now he has nothing else to lose so he wil probably get killed trying to take the queen on or something

And GLP if you got live buy the game you can waste so many hours on Gears