PDA

View Full Version : Ni-Oh

BenjaminWiddowson
10-02-11, 02:23 AM
Just wanted to get a jump start on this. id like to hear everyones thoughts and expectations of the game. Ive grown more curious about it over the past few months. so, let me point out the basics just to remind you guys and gals.

- Ni-oh is based off of the "lost" script from Akira Kurasawa, it was supposed to be a movie, but the project was canceled in 2005.
-Originally the dynasty warrios team was developing the game with kurasawa films .
-its been categorized as samurai action by many, but the story is about warrior monks who are supposed to guard the buddah.
-Team ninja has stepped in to help finish development on the title.

Leady FF ^^
11-02-11, 04:54 PM
This is the legendary title that has been in development at Koei longer than I have been working here. Looking forward to Team Ninja finally completing it !

BenjaminWiddowson
12-02-11, 05:50 AM
I agree, the title is sounding so good, but we have solittle information its hard to gauge anything about it. at this point it could be a hello kitty game and no one but TK would know lol

sandro
07-06-13, 08:36 PM
hi guys!

i love the type of game i imagine is that.

please koei finally noooow and go to stores!!!!!!

ClaireLocke
28-07-13, 03:46 PM
Still there are no signs of earlier completion of this project by team ninja. I wonder when will it finally complete and take off in the end.

sandro
25-08-13, 03:21 PM
i think at last this game never will be a reality........very sad!

Andreas-andi
07-12-15, 11:33 PM
(I can not speak english well)
I have see here on KOEI-TECMO-Europe forum two topics of NIOH. Therefore I write my opinions also here:

@ KOEI TECMO
@ TEAM NINJA
@ Kou Shibusawa
@ Developers

Thank you for the game NiOh.
Please make the game (NIOH) more similar like Onimusha and Dark Souls, and not like Ninja Gaiden! This is very important.
Because, a lot of people will buy NIOH, if the game is more similar like Onimusha and Dark Souls!

----

Mr.Honda
09-12-15, 06:36 PM
i think at last this game never will be a reality........very sad!

And yet here we are 2 years later with the announcement that this game is coming to the west, exclusively for the PS4.

I hope those who have expressed interest in this game since we first learned it was in development all those years ago are prepared. It's coming. Finally. Get your wallets ready :cool:

Andreas-andi
11-05-16, 09:00 AM
@ KOEI TECMO
@ TEAM NINJA
@ Yoichi Erikawa
@ Kou Shibusawa
@ Yosuke Hayashi
@ Hisashi Koinuma

Last week, I have played the NiOH demo complete all two stages, and I kill both big bosses. I level up my character to level 48.

Here are my suggestions and proposals and opinions about NiOH Demo:
- In NiOH, the atmosphere and the graphics looks very good.
- The dark stages and the dark Look, looks very good.
- There are various and difference enemies in NiOh. This is very good.
- The moves and the combos looks very good.

- But, I think, the difficulty in NiOH demo is not hard, if you level up your caharacter to level 43, 44, 45,..etc... If you level 45 and if you learn some combos and skills, you can easy kill the enemies, without problems. Therefore I want more harder difficulty in NiOH.
- And, if you play online coop two player, and if you and the online coop player are level 45, then you can easy kill the big bosses. Therefore I want, that the enemies and the enemy bosses are more stronger and more hard, if you play online coop two player.

Best Regards
Andreas

Mr.Honda
11-05-16, 05:58 PM
I hope you remembered to fill out the post-game survey for Nioh, Andreas ;) Your feedback would have made its way directly to the development team ^_^

The survey is closed now, but I hope they got lots of good feedback. The game was fun, hard as hell for me, but still fun nonetheless ^_^

Andreas-andi
17-05-16, 01:36 AM
I hope you remembered to fill out the post-game survey for Nioh, Andreas ;) Your feedback would have made its way directly to the development team ^_^

The survey is closed now, but I hope they got lots of good feedback. The game was fun, hard as hell for me, but still fun nonetheless ^_^

This is for me very too sad, sadly, bad, pity :(
In the last weeks I had no time, to filled out the NiOH survey during the game period. Therefore I written my suggestions and opinions about NiOH-Demo, here on the KOEI TECMO forums, and on the Koeiwarriors forums.

Therefore I ask and beg you, to send my suggestions and opinions about NiOH-Demo, to the KOEI TECMO developers, and to the Team Ninja developers.

Best Regards
Andreas

Andreas-andi
22-02-17, 01:05 PM
@ KOEI TECMO
@ TEAM NINJA
@ Kou Shibusawa
@ Hisashi Koinuma
@ Yosuke Hayashi

First:
I thank you all for the very good great game "NiOH".
I think NiOH is one of the best KOEI TECMO games ever.

Secondly:
Today I have seen on the internet two videos about NiOH.
Here are the two videos:
Nioh - All Main Missions Speedrun in 1:36:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUkMH-dasu8
Nioh - Oro's Infinite Living Weapon Build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_1KAxw69UM

@ Developer
@ Team Ninja
Please fix and correct these too strong overpowered skills in NiOh!
I think such strong overpowered skills should not exist in the game NiOh! This is not good! This reduces (decrease) the game-fun! Please fix this soon! Please Update this soon! Please patch this soon!
This is very important!!!

Best Regards
Andreas

---