PDA

View Full Version : AR TONELICO QOGA ~KNELL OF AR CIEL~ PACKSHOT REVEALED

Insp. Chin
22-02-11, 08:51 AM
The packshot of Ar Tonelico Qoga ~Knell of Ar Ciel~ is now available and have added to our product page. Ar Tonelico Qoga ~Knell of Ar Ciel~ for the PlayStation 3 is coming to Europe on 25th March. For more information about the game, please visit our product page @ tecmokoei-europe.com/viewgame/?gid=96 (http://www.tecmokoei-europe.com/viewgame/?gid=96)

http://upload.koei.co.uk/images/ATQ_pack.jpg

Black_Dragon
22-02-11, 08:56 AM
Took a while :) but looks like its just the OST after all and 12+

Emerald Emblem
23-02-11, 01:39 PM
A soundtrack CD is an awesome standard addition to a game like this. ;3

Insp. Chin
23-02-11, 03:09 PM
The CD is included in the game itself I believe :)

Zalwis
26-02-11, 06:36 PM
I've been in contact with NISA over the past few days (And Leady - thanks for the quick responses :)) to see if there's any differences so I figured I'd post this here:

For PAL, it ultimately will depend on the retailer for which version of the game you get (premium or regular). The Premium Edition for PAL will include a 36 page soft-cover art book, soundtrack, and the game. Game content will be indentical for both regions.

And for the art book:

The difference between Ar tonelico 3 and Hyperdimension Neptunia is character’s bio information. Also Neptunia has rough characters concept art work. Ar tonielico 3 has more of a story line and the settings information.
Yes, there will be 4 pages less from the EU version and soft cover instead of hard cover.

Emerald Emblem
26-02-11, 10:18 PM
I've been in contact with NISA over the past few days (And Leady - thanks for the quick responses :)) to see if there's any differences so I figured I'd post this here:

And for the art book:
I heard that the first Europe shipment would be the premium edition, NIS didn't get back to me on that though.

Zalwis
26-02-11, 10:28 PM
I heard that the first Europe shipment would be the premium edition, NIS didn't get back to me on that though.

I suppose I should have put the first part of the message in:

The initial shipment of NA’s Ar tonelico Qoga will all be Premium Editions that will include a hardcover 40 page artbook, sound track, and collectible box. Subsequent shipments will be the game only. For PAL, it ultimately will depend on the retailer for which version of the game you get (premium or regular). The Premium Edition for PAL will include a 36 page soft-cover art book, soundtrack, and the game. Game content will be indentical for both regions

Our online store is offering a special pre-order bonus item, but outside of that, U.S. retailer preorders will all get Premium Editions of the game..

So really you'll just have to wait and see what becomes available over the next few weeks. Personally I've got my calendar version already pre-ordered from the NISA store so I'm happy regardless.

Leady FF ^^
28-02-11, 10:23 AM
The Premium Edition for PAL will include a 36 page soft-cover art book, soundtrack, and the game. Game content will be indentical for both regions

I can only speak for UK but as far as I know we have no premium edition. We will just have standard edition (packaged with the CD sound-track) and then you will get the art-book when your pre-order with GAME - we are still trying to set this up.

Not sure about other EU countries though.

DQViper
07-03-11, 04:06 PM
I can only speak for UK but as far as I know we have no premium edition. We will just have standard edition (packaged with the CD sound-track) and then you will get the art-book when your pre-order with GAME - we are still trying to set this up.

Not sure about other EU countries though.

I have to ask. is there a reason you guys keep pre order stuff exclusive to GAME? by doing this tecmo-koei pretty shafts the rest of europe automatically when it comes to pre-order bonuses because GAME wont ship these internationally for some unknown reason. (i contacted them about it but all i get are canned responses and no explanation.)
i already had to miss hyper dimension neptunia's art book due to this nonsense.

of course this could be intentional but i certainly might hope this is not the case...

and before you say i have to take it up with the publisher from my country (wich seems to be the default response no matter who i contacted at tecmo-koei...), tecmo-koei *IS* pretty much the publisher for the rest of europe except for the few country's that have their own publisher like france.
The netherlands for example simply have tecmo-koei's version in the stores for games likes disgaea, persona 3 and the recent hyper dimension neptunia because there is no other publisher.

its nothing personal mind you, but europe has a history of getting the short end when it comes to pre order bonuses/limted editions so it really annoys me to see a publisher based in europe; shafting europe if you catch my drift.

so please hear our plea and think of the other country's without their own publisher this time.

Black_Dragon
08-03-11, 10:20 AM
I have to ask. is there a reason you guys keep pre order stuff exclusive to GAME? by doing this tecmo-koei pretty shafts the rest of europe automatically when it comes to pre-order bonuses because GAME wont ship these internationally for some unknown reason. (i contacted them about it but all i get are canned responses and no explanation.)
i already had to miss hyper dimension neptunia's art book due to this nonsense.

of course this could be intentional but i certainly might hope this is not the case...

and before you say i have to take it up with the publisher from my country (wich seems to be the default response no matter who i contacted at tecmo-koei...), tecmo-koei *IS* pretty much the publisher for the rest of europe except for the few country's that have their own publisher like france.
The netherlands for example simply have tecmo-koei's version in the stores for games likes disgaea, persona 3 and the recent hyper dimension neptunia because there is no other publisher.

its nothing personal mind you, but europe has a history of getting the short end when it comes to pre order bonuses/limted editions so it really annoys me to see a publisher based in europe; shafting europe if you catch my drift.

so please hear our plea and think of the other country's without their own publisher this time.

... ... ... i know i cant comment on koei's selection but it wouldnt hurt to put the extras on amazon too..

Zalwis
08-03-11, 04:28 PM
I think it might be purely because of stock levels. They had the art book solely available on GAME which means UK only and yet they still sold out of the art books a week before the game was even released. Imagine if this was the case for the rest of Europe, they would have sold out within a day or two of putting up the pre-orders. And, as far as I know, there's nothing they can do to prevent this since they're just getting the stock from NISA so it's entirely on them how much is available to us, which is kind of annoying since they clearly don't know the market. Neptunia extas stayed up for weeks past the release date in America yet the UK sells out before the game is released and that's with the Europeans getting absolutely nothing..