PDA

View Full Version : As people seem to be hating on this game for no reason

Superbuu3
17-03-11, 02:37 AM
Here's a more impartial review of people who seem to actually understand the concept of a beat em up:

http://electronictheatre.co.uk/index.php/xbox360/xbox360-in-depth-reviews/7493-electronic-theatre-in-depth-review-warriors-legends-of-troy

legalle
17-03-11, 03:18 PM
Sounds good. Do you know how many playable characters it has? Does it have offline and online co-op?

Superbuu3
18-03-11, 03:14 AM
I don't think it has co-op and i think it has like 8 characters, i think its very much a story driven game.

I'll see if i can find out any more details, you got any other questions?

Oh yeah i think it has 21 missions as well as challenges, and it has 4 difficulty settings.

legalle
03-05-11, 02:15 PM
Just got the game. Haven't played much. Just 2 levels so far. It has no co-op mode, and yeah it is story driven from what I can gather in every section you're given a player to control.

Haven't played enough to comment, however it does look promising. The fighting seems fluid, and it appears to be no walk in the park. Will post more info once I've played some more. However, I'm still trying to finish DWG 2 and still have a lot to do there.

willissingleton
17-01-13, 05:49 AM
Wow I have played it. Its graphics is indeedly awesome.The lighting effects and sound make it quite real.

Korin
08-02-13, 11:38 PM
last stage is too hard