PDA

View Full Version : What games are you currently playing?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Outi
29-01-09, 06:25 PM
Playing PoP.
Getting mah trophiez!

Insp. Chin
29-01-09, 06:35 PM
Zill O'll infinite plus on PSP :)

LittleDragonZ
29-01-09, 06:44 PM
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions on the PSP. Just that at the moment, I'm only able to squeeze in an hour or two a day, thanks to work. :(

PrismZeo
29-01-09, 06:49 PM
Aww..Outi you beat me to making this thread!

Anyway I've been playing Star Ocean on the psp, Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and the demo for the ps3 version of Eternal Sonata

Outi
29-01-09, 07:09 PM
Aww..Outi you beat me to making this thread!I'll also beat you to making the "Pictures of Koei's members" thread 'cause you're a wuss and too afraid of showing your face on the intarwebz ,D

Jiahe
29-01-09, 07:10 PM
Dynasty Warriors 2 for PS2.

Outi
29-01-09, 07:22 PM
Wohoo! 13 posts already! I'm the spam-master!
Also, staying COMPLETELY on-topic here!
PoP rox mai sox! (Well not really.. DX)

Alonzo Orion
29-01-09, 07:53 PM
Blue Dragon for the 360.

foamy666
29-01-09, 08:04 PM
Fallout 3 for PC.

ManaAlchemist
29-01-09, 08:07 PM
Mostly just playing Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift as i bought it recently.

*Lauren*-Xiahou Dun=best!
29-01-09, 08:13 PM
Playing Dynasty Warriors 6 at the moment. As Xiahou Dun, hint my name.

Ruka
30-01-09, 12:24 AM
Completing WO2 to 100%

And replaying Shadow Hearts.

God-Like Phoenix
30-01-09, 11:32 AM
FIFA 09 and Dynasty Warriors:GUNDAM for the 360
Warriors Orochi on the PSP

Cao Cao
30-01-09, 12:29 PM
GTA IV,DW6 and WO2 for the Xbox 360.

Li Nan
30-01-09, 12:47 PM
DW 6 for PS3. Final Fantasy 12 and WO 2 for PS2.

Kenji Icarus
30-01-09, 01:20 PM
Disgaea 2 to clear the story. And sometimes Warriors Orochi 2 to reach 100%

Kamikaze Prinny
30-01-09, 01:28 PM
I've mostly been playing World of Warcraft, but lately I've been playing Mother 3 and Pokemon too.

PrismZeo
30-01-09, 02:56 PM
I've mostly been playing World of Warcraft, but lately I've been playing Mother 3 and Pokemon too.

You have mother 3? I really wanted to play that game...

Anyway, cant play ps3 this weekend so I've started playing Wild Arms 5 again.

sun wu kong
30-01-09, 03:12 PM
:cool:im currently playing dynasty warriors 6 for the 360, and also warriors orochi 2 for the 360

Kamikaze Prinny
30-01-09, 03:15 PM
You have mother 3? I really wanted to play that game...

It's extremely good. Unfortunately, it hasn't been released outside of Japan, so I had to rely on some very generous people to translate it for me.

Jiahe
01-02-09, 02:48 PM
Destruction Derby Arenas for PS2.

PrismZeo
01-02-09, 06:31 PM
Still playing star ocean & wild Arms 5.

I don't think its safe to open treasure chests anymore in WA5, they all seem to be those stupid mimics who have an instant kill attack!

The reward for beating them usually sucks. wow, a gella card...

ManaAlchemist
04-02-09, 04:56 PM
Still mostly playing FFTA2: Grimoire of the Rift though I've started playing Ninja Gaiden 2 a little to again (because all that blood that splashed around in the fifth Kara no Kyoukai movie reminded me that i have barely played Ninja Gaiden 2 at all since i got it).

Outi
04-02-09, 05:04 PM
I was doing some serious trophy hunting in PoP and now I beat it for the first time... I still have 4 trophies remaining if you don't count the platinum trophy. And I really, REALLY don't feel like playing through that game again 'cause in all honesty, it's not that good.
Still, I want the trophies damnit!

Well, tomorrow I'll be playing Dynasty Warriors 6.

Oddman
05-02-09, 09:40 PM
resistance 2 still. its a beaut. a BEAUT.

Outi
06-02-09, 08:11 PM
DW6, surprise surprise!

LittleDragonZ
06-02-09, 09:15 PM
DW6, surprise surprise!
Oh, cool, so you got it. How is it? How much you've done?

I played a few hours of it earlier since I just felt like it. I mainly just use my favorites and play for the songs really. Otherwise, still playing Final Fantasy Tactics.

PrismZeo
07-02-09, 12:24 AM
I've been playing PuyoPuyo 15th Anniversary on my DS all day
Yay! I finally unlocked Rulue, Schezo & Satan/Dark Prince. I just wish all of my old favourites had returned also...and that I could understand what they all were saying..

Onislash
07-02-09, 12:32 AM
I don't think its safe to open treasure chests anymore in WA5, they all seem to be those stupid mimics who have an instant kill attack!

What? when does this start happening? I have enough problems with normal enemies right now.

I am playing Wild Arms 5 and Ar Tonelico at the moment.

PrismZeo
07-02-09, 05:27 AM
What? when does this start happening? I have enough problems with normal enemies right now.

I am playing Wild Arms 5 and Ar Tonelico at the moment.

Yeah, the normal enemies do seem tougher than in the previous wild arms games. Trigger Rondo helped a lot.
The mimics I was going on about seem to be appearing more often in any dungeon area after when you meet that Duo guy. In one of the pathway ones theres like 1 near the start, 1 just before the boss area and one in the same room as the boss. I hadn't saved after the boss, so that last one was a really nasty trap..

Outi
07-02-09, 08:37 AM
Oh, cool, so you got it. How is it? How much you've done?

I played a few hours of it earlier since I just felt like it. I mainly just use my favorites and play for the songs really. Otherwise, still playing Final Fantasy Tactics.Oh I haven't played much yet 'cause I had this problem with saving the game at a really bad spot... Empty life gauge doesn't mix very well with a bunch of arrows that hit me instantly after loading... So I spent a couple of hours trying to get out of that situation.

But otherwise, I think the game's okay.
I think I'll like it more after I've played a bit more.

God-Like Phoenix
07-02-09, 08:46 AM
DW6 your talking about right? I was playing it was a bit ealier...just did to levels just so I could get the achievement for completing every single in game mission :D

But other than that little stint...ive been playing FIFA09. Donig Manager mode with Bayern Munich(favourite team(apart from Chelsea :rolleyes: )) and im actually going quite well...one time I spent all my money right at the start...and ended up with massive amounts of debts because of the massive amounts of player wages I had to pay for...but this one im going quite well :) (Klose FTW!! XD)

Outi
07-02-09, 08:50 AM
It's a shame DW6 doesn't have trophies...

LittleDragonZ
07-02-09, 10:37 AM
Oh I haven't played much yet 'cause I had this problem with saving the game at a really bad spot... Empty life gauge doesn't mix very well with a bunch of arrows that hit me instantly after loading... So I spent a couple of hours trying to get out of that situation.

But otherwise, I think the game's okay.
I think I'll like it more after I've played a bit more.
You'll find yourself in those situations so many times in Koei's Warriors games. Especially if you ever play the hardest modes in 3XL's and 4XL's when trying to obtain your special weapons. DW6 does not have this ability to reward your characters with.

Who have you used? I mean, which characters? Glad you're enjoying it.

Outi
07-02-09, 03:57 PM
Gah... the cleanup process hit a dead end (yes that's possible in our apartment)... I'm gonna go play DW6.

Chi-Chi Blanche
08-02-09, 12:58 PM
DW6 (pc)...and WoW.

Outi
08-02-09, 01:44 PM
DW6... juggling between completing missions in the Musou Mode and completing Targets in the Free Mode.
Oh and... I really dig that eye patch-guy... I think I'll call him Patches 'cause I can't remember his name right now.

I <3 Patches

LittleDragonZ
08-02-09, 02:09 PM
DW6... juggling between completing missions in the Musou Mode and completing Targets in the Free Mode.
Oh and... I really dig that eye patch-guy... I think I'll call him Patches 'cause I can't remember his name right now.

I <3 Patches
That's Xiahou Dun. If you think his moves are good now, look at him in the Warriors Orochi series (or in DW5!) He's got a wicked temper, literally, and moves like a demon. I would say he's Wei's number 2 in most popular. Polls suggest Zhang Liao is number 1.

In DW6 he's very calm and moves very slow compared. He went downhill in my books.

Me, still playing Tactics until I do enough, or have had enough.

Outi
08-02-09, 03:41 PM
TIf you think his moves are good now, look at him in the Warriors Orochi series (or in DW5!) No, actually I think his looks are good XD
And he IS a fine character ,D
(Scored me the first place in Sudden Death)

Shika
08-02-09, 03:58 PM
I'm playing Diablo II right now, but I alternate with Persona 4 and some Xbox games (some battles in Bladestorm, some bosses in DMC4...)

Outi
09-02-09, 11:00 AM
Still playing DW6.
I got Zhao Yun to level 50 yesterday, beat his Musou Mode too. Completed all the targets on all the missions that were available in the Free Mode after completing his story... EXCEPT I'm still missing the last target in the refugee mission.

Now I'm playing Xiahou Dun's Musou Mode and completing targets in Free Mode as new stages become available... So I'm practically giving him the same treatment that I gave to Zhao Yun.

PrismZeo
09-02-09, 05:34 PM
Been playing Lumines Supernova
No matter how hard I try I can't get close to Nova's scores..ha.

Also just bought Chrono Trigger, so I'll be playing that too. It came with a free bonus soundtrack cd, but it only has 2 tracks?

Qing Long
09-02-09, 05:42 PM
Currently, I'm playing Tomb Raider Legend on PS2, a good friend lend it to me (Thanks ^^) & also playing Fable II on XBox360 ^^
I'm in mission 4 in Africa in TRL, landscapes have been well improved since the old PS games ^__^

Onislash
09-02-09, 09:41 PM
Also just bought Chrono Trigger, so I'll be playing that too. It came with a free bonus soundtrack cd, but it only has 2 tracks?

It does? I never got that, however 2 tracks alone does not paticulary appealt to me.Was it a preorder?

PrismZeo
10-02-09, 01:20 AM
It does? I never got that, however 2 tracks alone does not paticulary appealt to me.Was it a preorder?

Nah, I just walked in the store and was just given it with the game. It was probaby just GAME that were doing that bonus gift in their shops...

Outi
10-02-09, 06:07 AM
Still haven't had enough of DW6.
I beat Xiahou Dun's Musou Mode, he's still not quite on level 50 though (something like 43). And there are a couple of targets that I need to complete in the last two of his missions.
After I get everything done here, I'll start playing as that Wu officer who looks like a damn elf, and wields a staff as his weapon.

God-Like Phoenix
10-02-09, 06:59 AM
Ahh, thats Zhou Yu...hes awsome, his moveset is quite effective, and his story is quite fun...hopefully you will enjoy him :)

Outi
10-02-09, 02:03 PM
Yeah. He's the one... that damn Legolas. XD

EDIT:

All the bad things I said about Zhou Yu... I take it all back, he's awesome!

Chi-Chi Blanche
15-02-09, 12:33 PM
quite literally now, I'm checking out the new US version of RoiWorld (which I didn't realise was done until just now! :D I feel like the biggest child lol), otherwise it's still WoW and DW6.

Outi
15-02-09, 01:03 PM
Playing DW6 still.
I've beat the Musou Mode of all the initial 9 characters of the game. I also have Zhao Yun, Zhou Yu and Xiahou Duan on level 50. At the moment I'm playing Musou Mode with Diao Chan, and I'm diggin' her.

Private Prinny
15-02-09, 03:52 PM
Just read the Manual of Yakuza 1....darn I need my PS2 back, NOW!

Playing Drone Tactics and Fire Emblem 6 here and there atm.

Outi
15-02-09, 04:25 PM
Just read the Manual of Yakuza 1....darn I need my PS2 back, NOW!

Playing Drone Tactics and Fire Emblem 6 here and there atm.Yakuza is a really cool game seires. I have both Yakuza 1 and 2... And those games have some seriously awesome plots! Can't wait for Yakuza: Kenzan! and Yakuza 3!

Oh, and I'm still playing DW6.
Liu Bei is a wuss, but he's got some awesome moves with those two swords of his... He's like a lawn mower.

Private Prinny
15-02-09, 06:37 PM
As said earlier somewhere else, you got me interested in Yakuza in the beginning and the life action drama got me hooked.

I am a bit nervous....I bought Yakuza 1 used....I really hope it works....

Yakuza: Kenzan! another think to look up...

And after watching some details of the yakuza game and the life action promo vids......last summer there was a yakuza movie from takeshi miike at our fantasy film festival.....darn how was the name I feal strangely reminded of that movie.

*wants PS2 back even more*

Btw is there anyone arround who is also playing Drone Tactics?

PS:
I know that the last one was a cheap one but nevertheless the question is valid...need some advice here ^^

Edit:

A film adaptation was released in 2007, called after the original title, which was based on the first installment of the game, directed by Takashi Miike.

Ok thats one down....

PrismZeo
15-02-09, 07:01 PM
Wild Arms 5 still...

I finally got the monowheel thing thats shown on the box cover... very useful...and very hard to change direction!

Jiahe
15-02-09, 08:10 PM
I am still on Destruction Derby Arenas trying to pimp max out the cars since I unlocked all the characters and arenas already.

Nova
16-02-09, 01:54 AM
Just played a bit of Lumines Supernova, and I finally got the last trophy, "Time Attack 210". I even got 222 points ^^

I also finished Flower earlier today, and I'm just missing one trophy.

Though I'm mostly playing Persona 3 FES, but also Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-powered Battle-cars and sometimes a bit of FFXII.

Onislash
16-02-09, 01:59 AM
Eternal Sonata, trying to finish ASAP, and Persona 3 FES as Persona 4 is coming soon.

Nova
16-02-09, 04:55 PM
Eternal Sonata, trying to finish ASAP, and Persona 3 FES as Persona 4 is coming soon.

I can't wait for Persona 4. I'm just trying to finish P3FES before P4 is released.

Outi
16-02-09, 06:39 PM
STILL playing DW6, trying to get the most important things (unlocking the rest of the characters) out of the way before I have to start playing Street Fighter IV!

PrismZeo
18-02-09, 02:33 PM
I've been playing Disgaea AoD and Lumines Supernova for now...just haven't been in the mood to play my other games.
Huh, just realised I haven't played a wii game for months, I might go back and play Okami later...

Jiahe
18-02-09, 05:59 PM
I am sorta playing DW6 acquiring 90+ power weapons at He Fei Castle on Master and Chaos mode, Wei side. I pretty much have at least 2-3 weapons per character except for 5 of them that aren't at level 50.

PrismZeo
21-02-09, 11:23 AM
Disgaea 3 and Noby Noby Boy, both are pretty weird...especially NNB... you really can tell those katamari guys thought up all that strangeness. Fusing people and fruit together by eating them and then... you know?

Outi
22-02-09, 10:08 AM
Street Fighter IV.
Wondering still why I can't unlock Akuma and Gouken even though all the match settings are on default and I've met all the requirements for unlocking them X(

jive
26-02-09, 05:07 AM
Had been playing Bioshock, PoP and Fallout 3.. but, since my internet at home is still down I still canīt sign in on my PSN. I need my trophies updated. XD

Outi
01-03-09, 09:38 AM
Killzone 2, but unfortunately I have to quit playing games for a month or so 'cause... I need to dedicate every minute of my life for school now.
Isn't that fun?

Alonzo Orion
01-03-09, 05:26 PM
Don't think anyone here will have heard of this game...
It's called Dynasty Warriors 6.

PrismZeo
01-03-09, 07:37 PM
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness

Man...this weekend turned out to be the first time I've actually missed having access to my ps3. All the time I was stopping with my father I felt like playing Disgaea 3, so I ended up playing the game most like it. I wonder if they'll ever make a small version of the console? I sure hope so, then I wont have this problem, I'll just be able to take it with me like the ps2.

foamy666
02-03-09, 12:09 AM
Been playing Dawn of War 2 for pretty much the last week and enjoying it though multiplayer is a bit lacking compared to the last one with so fews maps and objectives.

Chi-Chi Blanche
03-03-09, 02:14 AM
DW6, occasionally Oblivion but I've just been helping Dad find all the modded stuff that got added in, really :S

DeathBlazer
03-03-09, 05:42 PM
breath of fire 2 and maybe mother 3 later since I need to start a file.

Ruka
03-03-09, 08:16 PM
Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden for (PSX Emulator only) since Banpresto was too kind to not translate any SRW except for two GBA titles, some group called Aeon Genesis made a english patch text-translation for the whole game, which is quite good considering we wouldn't ever play a english version. :)

I doubt other than BK2128 there is any other fan of the series.
Its also nice to see Gundams and Mobile Suits in this game, though they don't stand a chance against SRW ones. :p

LittleDragonZ
03-03-09, 08:27 PM
I felt like playing a bit of Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires today. Cao Cao has the most land, as usual. I'm Liu Bei and there's Dong Zhuo and another guy I've just forgot.

64crayons
03-03-09, 08:34 PM
wo2......... its ok and lasts long

Captain Ashton
03-03-09, 09:54 PM
Orange Box and Warriors Orochi 2 are my most played this week.

Outi
05-03-09, 04:44 AM
Silent Hill: Homecoming... I had to get it, I don't care if it sucks... And I'm not saying it DOES suck, I'm saying that a lot of reviews say it suck and I'm just saying... err... I just don't care! It's Silent Hill after all!

Kenji Icarus
05-03-09, 07:11 AM
I lost my copy of Final Fantasy XII so I bought a new one (just to see that I'm almost done with teh game XD).
I'm also playing Warriors Orochi 2 sometimes or Onimusha 2. And I'm thinking about playing Kingdom Hearts 2 again but this time in a harder difficulty XD

God-Like Phoenix
05-03-09, 07:43 AM
Really, the only game I have been playing lately has been Street Fighter IV, and I really havent been playing it all that often, dont usually get the time during the week -_-

PrismZeo
05-03-09, 11:08 AM
Lumines & Disgaea 3

Since everybody is busy or out of town, I'm gonna play Disgaea 3 and Folklore all day!

DeathBlazer
06-03-09, 04:04 AM
just started playing mother 3 since I beat bof 2.

Masamune date
06-03-09, 04:22 AM
what is your best game ????:confused:

Masamune date
06-03-09, 04:26 AM
me i playing warriors orochi 2 it is the best game i ever had

Outi
07-03-09, 01:42 PM
Still playing Silent Hill: Homecoming. This time on Hard difficulty. It's a breeze though, 'cause the first time I got the UFO Ending and now I have the Laser Pistol... Which has infinite ammo and kills just about anything (including the bosses) with only a couple of shots.

Now I'm going for the Bogeyman Ending.

I must admit though... I was surprised how good the bosses in this game are. Hands down, the best Silent Hill bosses ever. And especially the last one has a really cool design.

foamy666
08-03-09, 03:54 AM
With the release of the Titan pack I've been playing UT3 and enjoying it though it was surprising the first time I blew up after becoming a juggernaut due to a seizure.

DeathBlazer
09-03-09, 01:16 AM
still mother 3, and a little guitar hero 3 on the side.

GanNing4Eva
09-03-09, 03:40 PM
Fable 2 for 360!
completed it but making new games on it to get more Achievements!! :D

Judau Ashta
09-03-09, 05:23 PM
Ermm.. Halo 3 And DW Gundam

Oddman
11-03-09, 11:31 PM
imma still playin persona 4 and returned to MGO! Oh and resist.2, cod waw and oblivion.

last boss left for persona 4! but i still want that lucifer for my second playthrough! XD so grinding here i come!

64crayons
12-03-09, 07:47 PM
PURE
its really fun!

DeathBlazer
13-03-09, 01:00 AM
mother 3 still. just gotta get a bit further and I'll finally be done with it.

God-Like Phoenix
13-03-09, 09:06 AM
Pokemon Pearl :D
Im trying to get through the Elite Four, the furthest Ive gotten is to Cynthia :)

64crayons
13-03-09, 03:37 PM
haha, im surprised that people still play the old pokemon games
im know playing dw6 as X.Yuan, hes surprisingly fun to play as i hated him in the other games

No-Ne_Jessica
13-03-09, 04:47 PM
I'm playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope

ManaAlchemist
13-03-09, 04:51 PM
Just got Persona 4 today so I'm playing it as much as i can now.

DeathBlazer
13-03-09, 06:27 PM
finally beat mother 3, so now I'm not playing anything.

Ruka
14-03-09, 08:36 AM
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai

I haven't touched this game in years, left it half-completed and now decided to get back at him again to finish it and I will probably repeat it to get it to 100%.

Oddman
15-03-09, 05:42 PM
killzone 2 motherfakerrrrrrs!....>_>...yeah, great game XD

DeathBlazer
15-03-09, 11:28 PM
gonna try out DW 5 tomorrow, see if I like it at all.

64crayons
16-03-09, 12:51 AM
still dw6, i just got killed by cao cao on chaos dificulty as sun quan on hei fei castle.... i was so close... so close.....

foamy666
16-03-09, 03:51 AM
Mainly playing the Quake Live beta at the moment.

Onislash
16-03-09, 09:43 AM
Persona 4 and Damn Shadow Kubo (game character boss), what a pain Disgaea 3

64crayons
16-03-09, 11:57 AM
still dw6 lmao zhou tai runs very..... oddly

DeathBlazer
19-03-09, 02:41 AM
held off on playing dw5 to do a perfect stats playthrough on ff3(snes).

foamy666
19-03-09, 05:13 AM
Been playing Resident Evil 5 today and yesterday and surprised how short it is though it was still enjoyable bar when my partner decided to commit suicide that is. Now onto the mercenaries mode.

Leady FF ^^
19-03-09, 08:45 AM
DWG2 and Pokemon Wii ^^

PrismZeo
19-03-09, 01:49 PM
lately just Disgaea 3, Prinny (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujFl7Gu_YgE&fmt=18) and Mana Khemia (PSP)

I need to get much better at Prinny if I hope to complete it before all 1000 are gone. Also Mana Khemia's text seems even tinier than Star Ocean's...or maybe my eyes are just getting bad? The intro is loooong...

Outi
19-03-09, 02:04 PM
I'm not really playing anything at the moment.
I'm too busy with school and other stuff X(

ManaAlchemist
19-03-09, 08:53 PM
I'm really addicted to Persona 4 right now and once i start playing it i can barely leave it alone (and it takes hours for me to get away :D). I just hope that they'll announce a Persona 5 (preferably for PS2, PS3 or X360) soon that'll be as good as P4 or even better. :)

64crayons
19-03-09, 10:41 PM
i've never heard of persona at all.....hmmm
hehe, im playing gears of war 2:(:eek: dom just killed his wife to save her life after looking for her for 14 years! it was so sad!

Zechs
20-03-09, 09:32 AM
Street Fighter IV, Valkyria Chronicles. I should complete Phoenix Wright on DS, I'm at the end XD

Outi
23-03-09, 04:46 AM
Resident Evil 5, Persona 4 and Mega Man Maverick Hunter X.

Now I know why Shinji Mikami hates RE5. It's not a horror game. It's just a plain old action game.

Jiahe
23-03-09, 10:11 PM
I am currently playing Jeanne d'Arc for my PSP. Just doing alot of level grinding and skill binding which is fun. ^^

Ranger Ryu
24-03-09, 10:07 AM
Persona 4 (I'm near the end of the "retro dungeon" as I'm calling it :P and Suikoden Tierkreis.

PrismZeo
24-03-09, 02:38 PM
Mana Khemia, Disgaea 3 and PixelJunk Eden

silvertongue
24-03-09, 04:28 PM
Ar Tonelico 2 PS2 at the moment. :)

64crayons
24-03-09, 07:07 PM
pure again

DeathBlazer
24-03-09, 11:17 PM
ff3(ds this time) and wild arms 4

Onislash
24-03-09, 11:39 PM
Persona 4 and Disgaea psp

foamy666
25-03-09, 01:11 AM
Resistance Fall of Man and god I hate the Steelheads and thier Augers been responsible for most of my deaths.

Gadner Bhan
25-03-09, 01:54 AM
Fate Unlimited Codes

Replaying Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes to complete the weapon inventory for all characters that I didn't do earlier.

Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings

Outi
25-03-09, 04:30 AM
Still playing Resident Evil 5, Persona 4 and Mega Man Maverick Hunter X.

Leady FF ^^
25-03-09, 08:38 AM
Back on Pokemon Pearl again -_-

God-Like Phoenix
25-03-09, 09:11 AM
Back on Pokemon Pearl again -_-

Me too!! and my Roserade is finally getting stronger :D

DeathBlazer
04-04-09, 08:20 AM
rune factory frontier, so far it's a decent game.

God-Like Phoenix
04-04-09, 10:21 AM
At this very second...I am playing DW:G...the first one, and using Emma, seeing how she was only on lv1 :p

PrismZeo
04-04-09, 12:38 PM
Folklore... I've just beat the first boss as Keats. I wonder if its better to switch characters at the end of each chapter, or to stick with one to the end of the game and then switch?

silvertongue
04-04-09, 03:52 PM
Folklore... I've just beat the first boss as Keats. I wonder if its better to switch characters at the end of each chapter, or to stick with one to the end of the game and then switch?

I love Folklore! I'm only on chapter 4 at the moment playing as the girl (i forget her name). It's gonna be a while before i can play it again!

Currently playing:

Mana Khemia, Persona 4 PS2

Crisis Core PSP (when it's charged up)

:)

ManaAlchemist
05-04-09, 05:21 PM
Mostly playing Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis, but also a little Mana Khemia: Student Alliance. :D I've really missed playing a gust game, so this is great. :D

GanNing4Eva
05-04-09, 10:28 PM
Sonic Unleashed nearly completed it though

DeathBlazer
09-04-09, 01:07 AM
rune factory and final fantasy crystal chronicles echoes of time.

Oddman
09-04-09, 12:45 PM

i switched after each chapter just to know everything about the story.

curently playing MGO mostly, some killzone, metal gear solid 3 subsistance.

Onislash
09-04-09, 01:19 PM
Persona 4

The Reaper is easy this time round, however I do have a Persona that can only be hurt by Almighty and Physical but it has a resistance to Physical.

foamy666
09-04-09, 08:52 PM
Currently playing Metal Gear Solid 4 which while good I kind of wish I could actually play more of it as with all of the cutscenes I feel like I'm watching a movie not playing a game.

Fayt
09-04-09, 11:57 PM
I'm playing both Dynasty Warriors 6 (360) just going through a few story modes and targets I haven't got yet.

And also Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (NDS), which is quite a unique tactical RPG.

Gischie
11-04-09, 12:01 PM
Strikeforce and SW2

Onislash
11-04-09, 02:30 PM
And also Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (NDS), which is quite a unique tactical RPG.

Where did you get it? It was not in at EB the release date (My best chance of getting the game).

jive
12-04-09, 07:12 AM
still playing Disgaea 3..
alternating between Class World and Item World is really starting to become irritating.

PrismZeo
16-04-09, 10:33 AM
Been playing Disgaea 3 & Dark Mist.
I swear DM is one of the hardest games I've played...but it got a little easier when I found out she could move and fire without changing direction! Still, I dont think I can beat the 1st boss with only 3 health, that thing it throws when its almost dead is too hard to dodge :(

still playing Disgaea 3..
alternating between Class World and Item World is really starting to become irritating.

what's so irritating? finding that prinny guy?

foamy666
16-04-09, 10:42 AM
Playing Eldar Scrolls Oblivion as after finally upgrading my computer last year I can now play it on here and loving the changes the mods are making and restarting dynasty tactics 2 for I think the 4th time.

God-Like Phoenix
16-04-09, 10:47 AM
Still playing Pokemon Pearl :p but im really starting to love it even more, now that I have my two most favourite pokemon: Altaria and Absol :D

Jiahe
16-04-09, 12:36 PM
Dynasty Warriors 6 (PS3)
I am still doing horse and weapon farming which is pain but I am not too worried about it since I already acquired 2 rare horse yesterday! Playing Rampage in Challenge mode (curse you Sun Jian for killing your own son when he was trying to have some fun!) to beat some of my scores online.

Matty1994
16-04-09, 01:38 PM
dw6 for xbox360

LewisSO
16-04-09, 10:59 PM
Warriors Orochi (PSP)
Sonic Rivals (PSP)
Locoroco (PSP)

Zechs
16-04-09, 11:49 PM
Resident Evil 5, almost finished :)
In bundle with my new X360 limited red \č_é/

little_zhurong
17-04-09, 08:13 PM
Warriors Orochi 2 PS2

ManaAlchemist
18-04-09, 06:34 AM
Mostly just playing WoW right now because of the new patch stuff, but also a little Disgaea DS and Mana Khemia.

jive
19-04-09, 10:45 AM
Disgaea 3 mostly.. haven't played this hardcore in a while too. XD

PrismZeo
19-04-09, 11:23 AM
Stayed up all night playing Disgaea 3 trying to get the top rank thief...then found out she still cant learn that launcher skill. I started playing echochrome after that...

Private Prinny
19-04-09, 11:44 AM
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2.......should have finished FFT WotL forts...oh well....

Gadner Bhan
20-04-09, 05:54 PM
I just got the japanese re-release of Nights into dreams for PS2 and I've been spending time with it. (So very little time, I've been very busy these past weeks and haven't had all the free time I would like :( )

Kenji Icarus
22-04-09, 06:54 AM
I took put my old Playstation and started to play some games again:

Harvest Moon
Grandia
Bust-a-Groove

XD it's old school but still makes fun =)

silvertongue
22-04-09, 10:14 AM
I took put my old Playstation and started to play some games again:

Harvest Moon
Grandia
Bust-a-Groove

XD it's old school but still makes fun =)

I love Bust-a-Groove!

Jiahe
02-05-09, 07:36 PM
I am playing between Soul Calibur IV, Dyansty Warriors 6, and some Warriors Orochi 2 for fun.

Fayt
03-05-09, 12:11 AM
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (DS). A reasonable RPG.

And a little bit of DW6 as well, just leveling non Musou mode characters and still hoping to find more rare horses.

Outi
03-05-09, 12:23 AM
I've been mainly playing RE5 on co-op with Oddie lately.

Oddman
03-05-09, 07:45 AM
I've been mainly playing RE5 AND then a lot of co-op with Outi lately. XD Which is awesome. XD

jive
04-05-09, 09:18 AM
replayed Fallout 3 for trophies.

Also, bought FF tactics A2 and VP Covenant of the Plume for the DS out of a whim so I'm playing those too.

Onislash
04-05-09, 10:05 AM
DW:G2 and probably Strikeforce on Thursday.

PrismZeo
04-05-09, 11:23 AM
Still playing Disgaea 3 and I've also just started playing Professor Layton & the curious village since my mother bought it for herself. That game is harder than I expected!

jive
08-05-09, 05:56 AM
Covenant of the Plume is surprisingly difficult (or maybe i should actually use the plume even if it means permanently killing one of my characters..).

Alas, I'm playing Disgaea 3 and Fallout 3 again.

Fayt
08-05-09, 07:35 AM
Covenant of the Plume is surprisingly difficult (or maybe i should actually use the plume even if it means permanently killing one of my characters..).
To start with it's quite difficult indeed. I find that going crazy buying skills/weapons/new magics etc in the shops really help though. Don't hold back when you go shopping, you'll always get a heap more money in the next battle, and you can always sell old weapons as well. :)

I'm still playing Dragon Quest IV, I'm on chapter V now and things are have gotten a little more rough then I expected for a Dragon Quest title! I'm impressed, perhaps playing VIII first didn't quite give me the real Dragon Quest experience. I know it's a big name series, and I'll probably buy Dragon Quest V for DS now as well. I've got a new level of respect for the series now, no wonder they love it to death in Japan.

Nevfx
08-05-09, 09:46 AM
I'm playing Strikeforce and DW6. Last week I was Empires crazy and playing DW5 Empires, but since I got Strikeforce I've gone all DW6 crazy.
The game I play changes frequently, unless I'm aiming to complete one.

Sho-saka
08-05-09, 03:00 PM
Rogue Galaxy (PS2) - Such a really good RPG so far that doesn't involve emo androgynous characters and melodramatic crap story.

entropy-cipher
08-05-09, 04:44 PM
Avalon Code, Persona 2 EP, Romance of the Three Kingdoms X, Mother 3, and Shadow Hearts from the New World.

...Yeah I have a hard time sticking to one thing.

Onislash
08-05-09, 06:24 PM
Rogue Galaxy (PS2) - Such a really good RPG so far that doesn't involve emo androgynous characters and melodramatic crap story.

You think? The melodratic crap story part I am having trouble with.

I am playing DW:G2 before DW:SF arrives. Hopefully soon.

Outi
08-05-09, 07:02 PM
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core.
I just got a pre-owned copy of this game for CHEAPZ.
I'm liking it thus far... except for Zack, who I think is a complete dork. But I hope his personality will evolve as the story progresses.

silvertongue
08-05-09, 07:43 PM
DW Strikeforce it's completely and totally chaotic!

Outi
09-05-09, 07:49 AM
Still playing Crisis Core and... Wohoo! I knew Zack wouldn't act like such a geek throughout the whole game!

God-Like Phoenix
09-05-09, 07:54 AM
Since Strikeforce wasnt at the shops...im still playing DWG2, and just trying to unlock more characters ^^

jive
09-05-09, 10:13 AM
To start with it's quite difficult indeed. I find that going crazy buying skills/weapons/new magics etc in the shops really help though. Don't hold back when you go shopping, you'll always get a heap more money in the next battle, and you can always sell old weapons as well. :)

that's one way of making it easier.. although, it's still a bit difficult since you can't backtrack and level grind. It also doesn't help that in missions where you need to rescue someone, often times that person doesn't even have the common sense to just run to my side of the battlefield. Instead, stands like an idiot in the middle of enemy fire and get raped. And she was a mage too.

*sigh* so.. still playing covenant of the plume. XD

Kyz99
09-05-09, 12:56 PM
The Last remnant is getting most of my time as far as games go =] happen to be stuck though so .. haha :p

Oddman
09-05-09, 01:17 PM
trying to play beyond good and evil but it wont let me save!!! it says "load failed". so i read that its because the folder is read only. so i uncheck read only and apply, then okay it. and it still remains read only! WTF? HELP SOMEBODY!

ManaAlchemist
09-05-09, 09:05 PM
Still mostly just playing Mana Khemia when i get the time to play it. Sometimes i also play a little Disgaea DS during the long breaks at school.

jive
12-05-09, 09:21 AM
just finished covenant of the plume. the last boss was hard! mainly because he (she?) hits the entire party with his (her??) counter attack. Often times, effectively bringing all my characters to the brink of death.

Anyways, playing Disgaea 3 again.. and I finally found a legend Yoshitsuna (yay...) and rarity 0 legend Barefoot X.

Onislash
12-05-09, 10:08 AM
Ar Tonelico, in preperation for the end of the month.

Outi
12-05-09, 10:52 AM
Still playing mainly Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core.
Also, thinking of playing Prince of Persia, Mirror's Edge and Killzone 2... to get the remaining trophies. Thought I know it's gonna be a serious pain in the ****!

Phoenixkueken
12-05-09, 11:17 AM
I'm currently playing Persona 4. :D
I so totally love this game. <3 I just had the Culture Festival in the game with the cross-dessing pageant. OMG I lol'd so hard. This was so epic. xD

Aditionally, I'm also playing Sword of the New World. A MMORPG.

Oddman
12-05-09, 12:50 PM
persona 4 is FULL of LOL moments XD i do not remeber a game where i laughed so much XD

Also, thinking of playing Prince of Persia, Mirror's Edge and Killzone 2... to get the remaining trophies. Thought I know it's gonna be a serious pain in the ****!

believe me....killzone 2 elite mode will make you swear...ALOT XDD jesus its harder than CoD WaW veteran mode and believe me that mode is horribly cheap and annoying.

Private Prinny
12-05-09, 07:57 PM
*just posting to say I love Jives Avatar...*ahem*

a little bit nostalgia got me:

Nectaris - Military Madness

oh and "Secret of Evermore"....again ^^

Outi
12-05-09, 08:39 PM
Still playing FF7:CC.
My eyes are starting to hurt 'cause I've been staring at that small screen all day.
It's really weird to see the real Sephiroth (meaning, the one who was killed by Cloud before the events of FF7, not the clone who appeared in that game) displaying FEELINGS. Feelings such as DELIGHT and CARING! FEELINGS OF FRIENDSHIP!
Oh my god, this is so bizarre!

PrismZeo
13-05-09, 01:58 AM
Ar Tonelico, in preperation for the end of the month.

I'm doing the same! But I probably won't be able to complete it in time since I'm also still playing disgaea 3

jive
13-05-09, 04:09 AM

I don't know about the last 2 but, PoP was pretty easy to get platinum.. Although, I haven't tried the epilogue DLC yet.

Anyways, replaying Fallout 3 one last time to get platinum.. (all I need is to reach level 20 with good karma. Heh..)

Also planning to get Re5 by next week hopefully.

Nevfx
13-05-09, 11:39 AM
Playing DW6 now. I've gone all Empires crazy, but as the other Empires game are so different to what DW6E will be, I have to play DW6 to get in the "mood" for it.

I'm also trying to unlock all the Voice Galleries, but its taking ages.

Oddman
13-05-09, 01:34 PM
playing beyong good and evil!! yay! its quite good.

God-Like Phoenix
13-05-09, 10:53 PM
Still playing DWG2, but hopfully by the end of the week, Strikeforce will be in my hands and will be able to play it ^^

DWG2 is still a very good game, I dont think I will be getting bored of it anytime soon :D

Jiahe
14-05-09, 02:43 PM
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce.

Playing as Sun Quan at lvl 15 right now. I am currently on Chapter 2 about to Breach Si Shui Gate. Whenever I get done with him, I am either going to move on to Sun Jian or Liu Bei next. ^_^

silvertongue
14-05-09, 04:20 PM
Monster Kingdom Jewel Summoner PSP
&
Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce PSP

Playing as Sun Jian at the moment at level 50. Just completed the Wu story and 5 star Wu missions and now doing Shu 5 star missions.

Gadner Bhan
15-05-09, 03:37 AM
Yaaii!!! I manged to repair my Dreamcast and have been in retro mode with many of its great and nostalgic games... wow. Project Justice rocks, Sonic Adventure too, and I played a lot Power Stone1 & 2 with my buddies, man, those games are ultra fun when played with friends, everyone laughing like idiot during battle, hilarious situations... pure fun.

Onislash
15-05-09, 05:12 AM
Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce, with Cao Pi at level 15. Damn, the demo mission seems a lot harder in game, but I guess have much worse weapons which is not good.

God-Like Phoenix
15-05-09, 12:58 PM
Still playing Dyansty Warriors: Gundam 2...but now im also playing Warriors Orochi 2, since my brother bought that for me yesterday.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be getting Strikeforce as well :)

Nevfx
15-05-09, 07:24 PM
What you think about WO2?

keroro79
15-05-09, 09:00 PM
Currently playing Strikeforce. Im at level 30, on the final part of mission 3 (just beat Lu Bu. Man that was harder than it needed to be!). Tried to get into Monster Hunter Freedom 2, but its just too slow and difficult, and also been playing Everybodys Golf 2. Having a bit of a PSP blitz at the moment!!

Also, Bejewelled Blitz on Facebook - sad, I know, but I HAVE to get the top score out of all my friends every week - its become a bizarre compulsion!

jive
18-05-09, 11:22 AM
rented Rhapsody for the DS. Its not so bad. But, what others said was right about the game being too easy.

other than that, still playing Disgaea 3.. just maximixing my weapon levels.

Fayt
19-05-09, 09:07 PM
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS)

It's not a bad old school RPG, it will tide me over until DW6: Empires and Star Ocean: The Last Hope get their Australian releases.

God-Like Phoenix
20-05-09, 05:26 AM
Ihave 4 games in my gaming cue...mainly because my brother bought 2 and borrowed another from a friend...and those four being Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, Warriors Orochi 2, Halo Wars and Command and Conquer...all for the 360 :)

So there are two Koei games, and two RTS games :D

ManaAlchemist
20-05-09, 03:49 PM
I started playing Ninja Gaiden II and Final Fantasy Tactics A2 recently so now I'm playing them and still Mana Khemia.

Kingdoms_Warrior
21-05-09, 07:51 AM
Im starting to like Crisis Core so much and i always play Dynasty Warriors SF

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt335/loco_betty/CaoPi.png

DeathBlazer
23-05-09, 08:47 AM
pikmin for the wii, dark cloud 2 and soon enough legend of zelda majora's mask

Oddman
24-05-09, 11:23 AM
beyond good and evil, braid, resident evil 3 (soon!) XD

God-Like Phoenix
24-05-09, 11:31 AM
Only been playing DWG2 and Halo Wars, oh...and a bit of WO2, but I get annoyed at levels such as Hasedo that I just go straight back to DWG2, but seeing how ive unlocked all the characters, and dont really have time for it, I might stick to WO2 and Halo Wars for now :)

Onislash
24-05-09, 12:20 PM
Strikeforce and Soul Nomad.

ManaAlchemist
24-05-09, 05:41 PM
A store tricked me into buying Soul Calibur IV by having it really cheap (even though i should save my money) so I'm playing that, Mana Khemia and FFTA2 now.

And i never thought that i would say that i want a womans bag, but i really want Jess/Philo's bag from Mana Khemia. :D

PrismZeo
25-05-09, 01:55 PM
I've been playing Brave Story and Patapon 2 a lot lately, but still playing Disgaea 3. I wonder if I'm missing much after never playing the first Patapon?

And i never thought that i would say that i want a womans bag, but i really want Jess/Philo's bag from Mana Khemia. :D

I don't blame ya, its probably the best bag ever!

Kingdoms_Warrior
28-05-09, 08:27 AM
Im playing Resident Evil 4 in my Wii...
*I really hate Wii :mad:
(its a gift actually)

-I wish its a PS3 or Xbox360

DeathBlazer
30-05-09, 11:03 AM
legend of zelda majora's mask, that moon creeps me out.

ebil shrimp
30-05-09, 12:44 PM
seeing as i nee my decent games back only pc games.

crush the castle is the oneat the minute from

www.thegamehomepage.com

i also like, www.friv.com, games there are good, and www.ninjakiwi.com

but no one cares really :p

Jiahe
30-05-09, 02:53 PM
Still on Strikeforce but with Sun Jian right now at lvl 17 on my Wu file.

ManaAlchemist
30-05-09, 08:45 PM
Well I've been playing and now I've finally completed Mana Khemia :( (I wanted it to last much longer even though it already was pretty long). I'm thinking about replaying it though, but I've too many games that i put on hold so I'll try to complete them first. Or maybe I'll just try to complete the PSP version.

Other than that i'm still playing Soul Calibur IV and FFTA2.

Oddman
31-05-09, 04:52 PM
fallout 3! YEAH! and its FUN!

PrismZeo
10-06-09, 11:18 PM
Little king's Story, Brave Story & Trash Panic. I guess also Disgaea 3, kinda going off it now I beat the extra overlord

Qing Long
10-06-09, 11:43 PM
Currently playing Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce (French) on my brother's PSP ^^ Level 20 :p

silvertongue
11-06-09, 12:28 AM
Stella Deus Gate Of Eternity PS2
Shining Force Neo PS2
Riviera The Promised Land PSP

Jiahe
11-06-09, 01:32 AM
Taking a break from Strikeforce and decided to play Warriors Orochi 2 just for fun.

silvertongue
11-06-09, 07:54 AM
Taking a break from Strikeforce and decided to play Warriors Orochi 2 just for fun.

That's why I've been playing rpg's (not that I stopped, lol). After 95 hours of Strikeforce it was time for a change, lol!

Arten Morningstarr
11-06-09, 08:33 AM
These are the games I'm playing at the moment :D

DS:

Advance Wars Dual Strike
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Chrono Trigger DS
Disgaea DS
FFCC: Echoes of Time
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Phoenix Wright: Justice for All
Pokemon Platinum
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Suikoden Tierkreis
Super Mario 64 DS
Super Princess Peach :p
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

PS2:

.hack//INFECTION
Drakenguard
Drakenguard 2
Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends
Final Fantasy XII
Makai Kingdom
Onimusha Dawn of Dreams
Samurai Warriors 2: Empires
Shadow Hearts Covenant
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria
Warriors Orochi 2

GCN:

Battalion Wars
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Jiahe
11-06-09, 12:35 PM
After 95 hours of Strikeforce it was time for a change, lol!

:)I just got tired of the level grinding plus I only clock 40 hours lol. XD

Oddman
12-06-09, 02:47 PM
fallout 3!

silvertongue
12-06-09, 07:08 PM
I just got tired of the level grinding plus I only clock 40 hours lol. XD

40 hours is still good! :)

Playing:
Xenosaga II PS2
Shining Force Neo PS2
Riviera: The Promised Land PSP

I aboslutey love Riviera and the voice acting is good too which is a nice change after the emoitonless voices in Stella Deus, lol!

LittleDragonZ
13-06-09, 10:15 AM
I'm playing a few at a time which is unlike me. The other day just had an urge to use Sima Yi in DW6, so did his Musou Mode. Other than that, Strikeforce and Gundam 2, which yesterday I unlocked the 2 Musha Licences. Very awesome suits.

To do as much as possible before DW6: Empires later this month.

God-Like Phoenix
13-06-09, 10:46 AM
Right now im playing Fallout 3, which is actually quite a good game (^.^)

ManaAlchemist
13-06-09, 04:45 PM
Mostly I've been playing Persona 4 now, but i finally finished it. And now i think that Atlus should reveal a Persona 4-2 because i really want a sequel with the characters from that game. Or at least they could reveal Persona 5.

Other than that I'm playing Star Ocean: TLH and Ar Tonelico 2 now and I'm almost going crazy over that you can't jump in AT2.

Ruka
13-06-09, 08:21 PM
Right now, just Persona 4. Currently at start of August, waiting for the police to do their job. Meanwhile i'm grinding the whole party to +40's and maxing out the MC stats.

Leady FF ^^
14-06-09, 07:20 PM
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword on DS, really surprisingly good ^^. I like the way the story is told.

Outi
15-06-09, 04:30 PM
I'm playing Patapon... Which is something I thought I'd never do.
I got Patapon two days ago, just for the hell of it and the next thing I know... I got Patapon 2 as well. I'm a Patatard.

Well...
PATA PATA PATA PON - I'm off to the shop to get some milk and some snacks. Then I'll - PATA PATA PATA PON - come back and - PON PON PATA PON - attack the nasty Zigotons that are trying to drive me out of my lands 'cause - CHAKA CHAKA PATA PON - I need to protect Patapolis.
I need a - DON DODON DODON - miracle if I'm gonna be done with this game tonight.

silvertongue
15-06-09, 05:06 PM
I'm playing Patapon... Which is something I thought I'd never do.
I got Patapon two days ago, just for the hell of it and the next thing I know... I got Patapon 2 as well. I'm a Patatard.

Well...
PATA PATA PATA PON - I'm off to the shop to get some milk and some snacks. Then I'll - PATA PATA PATA PON - come back and - PON PON PATA PON - attack the nasty Zigotons that are trying to drive me out of my lands 'cause - CHAKA CHAKA PATA PON - I need to protect Patapolis.
I need a - DON DODON DODON - miracle if I'm gonna be done with this game tonight.

Outi that really made me laugh, lol!

Leady FF ^^
15-06-09, 06:53 PM
lol, that must be one of the best posts ever on this forum!

Jiahe
17-06-09, 11:27 AM
Back on Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce again with Sun Ce at level 20. I should be finished with him by Friday. <3

Kenji Icarus
17-06-09, 01:39 PM
I'm playing Resident Evil 4 for PS2.
I've finished it 2 times now on normal and soon I'll start it on hard.

Leady FF ^^
17-06-09, 03:24 PM
I think I will play DW6E with my gf tonite ^^

PrismZeo
17-06-09, 06:53 PM
Just started playing Knights in the Nightmare....boy is that game confusing when you start playing it. Nice that Yggdra makes a cameo with her game in the gba slot :)

Chi-Chi Blanche
18-06-09, 04:35 AM
not really playing much for the moment, but there's a lot of games i wouldn't mind getting! :D

silvertongue
18-06-09, 09:39 AM
Right now I'm very much into Resident Evil 5 with a bit
a of Dynasty Warriros 6 & Bladestorm thrown in!

ManaAlchemist
18-06-09, 03:59 PM
Mostly just playing Ar Tonelico 2, Star Ocean 4 and Disgaea DS while being both sad and really pissed off at Sweden because most people like to drink to much so they just has to take days off work a lot like tomorrow when it's midsummer, so no mail will be delivered then and that means i won't get my "One Piece: Unlimited Cruise Episode 1: The Treasure Beneath the Waves" game until next week. :(

Private Prinny
19-06-09, 07:37 PM
Playing:
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2

Sucking at:
The World Ends With You

Arten Morningstarr
20-06-09, 09:17 AM
Last tme I posted in here I had a huuuuuge list of all the games I was playing... but I've given up on them all for Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis :D

silvertongue
20-06-09, 10:21 AM
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis :D

An absolutely great game too!

PrismZeo
21-06-09, 08:37 PM
Shadow of the Colossus and persona 4.

I'm finding both games great, should've bought SotC earlier and I like P4 much more than P3....even though I just lost an hour of progress...curse my greed....should've escaped sooner!

silvertongue
21-06-09, 10:04 PM
even though I just lost an hour of progress...curse my greed....should've escaped sooner!

Don't you just hate it when that happens!?

Shadow Of The Collosus is another great game. Where are you upto?

PrismZeo
21-06-09, 11:01 PM
Shadow Of The Collosus is another great game. Where are you upto?

Got up to one that looks like a giant turtle. I lost track of which number it is because technically my dad is supposed to be playing SotC, but he kept on calling me while I was playing P4 to beat every single one he reached. :D

I guess I don't mind since it'll be practice for when it's my proper turn....

ManaAlchemist
22-06-09, 08:08 PM
I've finally gotten One Piece: Unlimited Cruise 1 so I'm playing that and Ar Tonelico 2 right now. And now that I've gotten pretty far in AT2 now i gotta say that I'm pretty disappointed in it. :( But i guess that's just because i expected it to be more like the Atelier Iris and Mana Khemia games.

CuckooBanana
22-06-09, 08:25 PM
I'm playing some Warriors Orochi and Dynasty Warriors 6. Switching back and forth in gameplaying.

Onislash
24-06-09, 10:41 AM
Pokemon Platinum raising all pokemon to level 100. 1 done 5 left!

Outi
24-06-09, 03:52 PM
I'm actually playing Sam & Max Hit the Road at the moment.
I was supposed to start playing Patapon 2, but I got angry 'cause I was planning to transfer my super awesome Patapon save over to Patapon 2... only to find out that I can't 'cause my Patapon is a US version and my Patapon 2 an EU version.
I didn't even know PSPs are region free until now >_<

Oddman
25-06-09, 03:05 PM
fallout 3!

uuuuund - midnight club and soon bioshock! yay

Xavier
25-06-09, 04:48 PM
Fallout 3 (360)
Gears of War 2
Prototype (PS3)
Infamous
Wanted (PS3)

silvertongue
25-06-09, 08:48 PM
At this present moment in time:

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires

also playing Dead Space.

entropy-cipher
27-06-09, 04:50 AM
Got back to Elebits: Adventures of Kai and Zero. Great game, needed more love.

I also kind of want to play more Avalon Code, but I'm hesitant.

Jiahe
27-06-09, 03:44 PM
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires.

Three Kingdoms as Sun Quan and Land in Chaos as Quan Ji my CAW under Cao Ren as my ruler atm. ^^

ManaAlchemist
28-06-09, 04:22 PM
Just been playing Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology this weekend on my PSP since my Tales of Vesperia game never arrived during the week and then i was forced to my grandparents summer place.

entropy-cipher
30-06-09, 02:36 AM
Playing unlimited SaGa. Admittedly I'm not very far, but I like it currently (wonder why everyone hates it...) let's see how long that lasts! XD

Outi
30-06-09, 09:11 PM
Playing inFamous at the moment.