PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Soul Resurrección

Black_Dragon
15-05-11, 03:33 PM
Now heres somthing i really want and wasnt expecting the new bleach game for the PS3 thats been picked up by NIS-A

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Games%202/ps3_bleach_sr.png
heres an assumed cover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKIO58YhVuo Heres the trailer

I really hope it has dual audio :D

Emerald Emblem
15-05-11, 03:54 PM
I saw a gameplay video, but I'm far from impressed, would rather get Dynasty Warriors 7.

Black_Dragon
15-05-11, 03:59 PM
I saw a gameplay video, but I'm far from impressed, would rather get Dynasty Warriors 7.

Seriously? i thought it looked pretty good for an anime game it got some good cel shading as well as a free roaming battle style

Emerald Emblem
15-05-11, 04:04 PM
It just didn't look fun to play, nor did it look like there would be much to break the grind.

Black_Dragon
15-05-11, 04:13 PM
It just didn't look fun to play, nor did it look like there would be much to break the grind.

according to some pic's i seen you do get LV's in it but it look solely story based and am not to sure about an online factor though

ManaAlchemist
15-05-11, 06:46 PM
Well, I can definitely say that it at least looks better than the Bleach GameCube game, because that was horrible. :p

But I'm definitely interested in getting this since I like the series, but they must include the original voices if I'm to get it, since the english voices feel really bad to me, which probably is because I'm so used to the original ones.

Black_Dragon
16-05-11, 11:34 AM
Well, I can definitely say that it at least looks better than the Bleach GameCube game, because that was horrible. :p

But I'm definitely interested in getting this since I like the series, but they must include the original voices if I'm to get it, since the english voices feel really bad to me, which probably is because I'm so used to the original ones.

Hopefully Nisa can aquire the japanese audio as well but i think their having some trouble (or so i've heard) but come'on the jp track is much better than the english dub but if there wont be any i suppose i'll still buy it.

Any word on an LE edition or some extra we might get with this?

Leady FF ^^
16-05-11, 01:36 PM
We should have this playable at London Expo next week ^^

Black_Dragon
17-05-11, 09:15 AM
We should have this playable at London Expo next week ^^

I see that's cool, hopfully you can tell us "how good" this game really is ...

silvertongue
06-07-11, 06:51 PM
Just downloading the demo from PSN Japan. I have zero knowledge of Bleach so I have next to no idea of what to expect. I suppose I could've googled :)

Ok just played the demo. It plays very similar to Dynasty Warriors so thats a go and buy for me. Game itself looks good to and combat is smooth and fluid. From what I've played I like which means I'll buy.

Leady FF ^^
08-07-11, 10:43 AM
Graphics are loverly I think. Glad you liked the demo.

silvertongue
08-07-11, 12:18 PM
Graphics are loverly I think. Glad you liked the demo.

I've never used this word before but it's "AWESOME"!

Really looking forward to the game now!

:)

silvertongue
09-07-11, 11:15 AM
Well the pre-order is up (it may already have been but I just read it on Prinny Bomb #151, well clicked on the link, lol).

http://store.nisamerica.com/Preorders/Bleach-Soul-Resurreccion

:)

I wonder if Europe will get any preorder bonuses!

Black_Dragon
14-08-11, 03:15 PM
... 18th of sep ... can hardly wait now :)

Black_Dragon
01-10-11, 04:34 PM
Just started this today its as good as i expected it to be and of course on hard it still pretty simple :)

ManaAlchemist
02-10-11, 06:50 AM
Just started this today its as good as i expected it to be and of course on hard it still pretty simple :)

Do you know if it plays like the demo on japanese PSN? Because that felt like a really bad DW clone, which makes me avoid this game, even though i want it.

Emerald Emblem
04-10-11, 08:31 PM
Do you know if it plays like the demo on japanese PSN? Because that felt like a really bad DW clone, which makes me avoid this game, even though i want it.

When I saw the first gameplay that is what I feared it looked.

Black_Dragon
04-10-11, 10:01 PM
@mana & @emerald its not that bad its particularly like DW strike force as there is little button combining but you should just give it another try at the very least

Emerald Emblem
05-10-11, 08:19 AM
That makes it worse for me, I wasn't a fan of Strikeforce.

Black_Dragon
08-10-11, 03:56 PM
... well damn that sucks... i am not quite sure what else to say
you may just want to pick it up later then