PDA

View Full Version : Most unique weapon, in your opinion.

DWForever
16-05-11, 04:54 PM
I've listed the top 10 choices for most unique weapon in the DW series. If you have a different one, feel free to mention it. Obviously, with a limit of 10, I couldn't fit all of them so I chose the most outstanding ones I could think of.

I chose SSX's chakram. It's not my favorite of the bunch but it's definitely the most unique to me.

Black_Dragon
18-05-11, 10:26 AM
I would have said meng huo's weapons but ... i suppose i 'l go with sun ce's overlord it seems to be pretty unique in my opinion

lordofjiaozhi
18-05-11, 04:13 PM
But what about all of classics?
Blue Dragon
Serpent Blade
Yin and Yang Swords
Stallion Spear
Sword of Heaven?

DWForever
18-05-11, 06:11 PM
But what about all of classics?
Blue Dragon
Serpent Blade
Yin and Yang Swords
Stallion Spear
Sword of Heaven?

Unique, as in one of a kind. Blue Dragon is almost the same as Zhang Liao's Gold Wyvern, spears are spears, just have different spearhead looks, and swords are generic regardless of the appearance plus I did a favorite swordsman poll elsewhere already.

@Black_Dragon - Meng Huo was borderline getting in but I just felt like many people are prone to avoid using him often to really know how unique that was. Also, not enough choices by the poll to fit him in. LOL

lordofjiaozhi
19-05-11, 04:17 PM
Unique, as in one of a kind. Blue Dragon is almost the same as Zhang Liao's Gold Wyvern, spears are spears, just have different spearhead looks, and swords are generic regardless of the appearance plus I did a favorite swordsman poll elsewhere already.

@Black_Dragon - Meng Huo was borderline getting in but I just felt like many people are prone to avoid using him often to really know how unique that was. Also, not enough choices by the poll to fit him in. LOL

Oh ok, now I get you, sorry :o In that case, Wei Yan all the way! :D

DWForever
19-05-11, 07:20 PM
Yea, I gotta say, with the exception of Cao Ren and Dian Wei (with the Soul Star), I enjoy using all those characters with THOSE weapons. Wei Yan's giant cup-on-a-stick in DW6 was horrendous. I dunno what KOEI was thinking with that brief change. LOL - At least he and Dian Wei have their good weapons in WO2, which is what I'm trying to complete right now. This one requirement to get the total proficiency to 2,730 is a pain in the buttocks, man. I'm down to 618 left to get, which is about 2 weeks worth of time at 50 per day.

goodken
06-02-12, 05:42 AM
Oh ok, now I get you.