PDA

View Full Version : zhp unlosing ranger vs darkdeath evilman

Black_Dragon
25-05-11, 11:21 AM
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Games%203/zhp-unlosing-ranger-feature.jpg

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Games%203/2009-01-01-21-02-06_2.jpg

No one said anything about this for a while so any how
this game has all ready been released and i personaly finished it and loved it ;) it has the same witty humour as disgaea and uses diffrent features ect ect
Lets hear what you think of the game and how far you guys have gotten :D

Celedin
25-05-11, 08:10 PM
I finished the game a while ago and really liked it though it can be frustrating when you're dropped into a dungeon and you don't get any good pick ups : / I was surprised at all the social commentary in the game, seemed almost too serious for NIS! But the whole power rangers theme and as you get stronger the final battle gets more advanced made it feel really nostalgic.

Black_Dragon
25-05-11, 08:44 PM
I finished the game a while ago and really liked it though it can be frustrating when you're dropped into a dungeon and you don't get any good pick ups : / I was surprised at all the social commentary in the game, seemed almost too serious for NIS! But the whole power rangers theme and as you get stronger the final battle gets more advanced made it feel really nostalgic.

lol but it was also annoying if you get too many of the same pick up like loads of meat chunks and no weapons or vise versa or if your really unluck nothing at all usefull. but aside from that i got to the 3rd mastery dungeon but still lost ;).

Celedin
25-05-11, 09:23 PM
lol but it was also annoying if you get too many of the same pick up like loads of meat chunks and no weapons or vise versa or if your really unluck nothing at all usefull. but aside from that i got to the 3rd mastery dungeon but still lost ;).

At least if you've got loads of meat you can keep going XD I think you were born to be pro at NISA games, Black_Dragon XD Have you got any of the Dengeki character costumes?

Black_Dragon
26-05-11, 10:46 AM
At least if you've got loads of meat you can keep going XD I think you were born to be pro at NISA games, Black_Dragon XD Have you got any of the Dengeki character costumes?

Thanks :D, i think i got Taiga from Toradora Toru from Asura Cryin and am still on the 3rd one Durarara dungeon unfortunely the dengeki tickets are just random hence why I only have 3.

How far did you get celedin?

Celedin
26-05-11, 10:41 PM
I don't think I've got any of the Dengeki characters yet but I've unlocked the missions for the ones I want... I think... Namely Shana, Taiga and Horo (But I wouldn't mind unlocking Kino, Kirino and Momo XD). Hopefully one day, I will be at your skill level and obtain them ; )

silvertongue
30-05-11, 11:08 AM
I think Black Dragon is the king of NIS games!

ManaAlchemist
30-05-11, 04:47 PM
I think Black Dragon is the king of NIS games!

Well he's certainly persistent enough to play them all a lot. :p

Myself I've been wanting to play ZHP along time, but since it's only been released as a digital download in europe i don't want to get it. I want my physical copy, but I'm to lazy to import it. So I'm stuck not playing it. :(

I've gotten 4 of those PSN pre-filled cards with about 200 SEK though, so I might get ZHP if i have enough after buying the Valkyria Chronicles DLC and some other stuff, whenever the PSN Store is up again.

But one thing i really like that NIS did with this game was including those Dengeki characters. :D And i hope they keep doing such things in their future games.

silvertongue
30-05-11, 06:12 PM
Well he's certainly persistent enough to play them all a lot. :p

Myself I've been wanting to play ZHP along time, but since it's only been released as a digital download in europe i don't want to get it. I want my physical copy, but I'm to lazy to import it. So I'm stuck not playing it. :(

You should definitely get it. I myself have only played a little of it (only because there aren't enough days in the week and hours in the day) but it's got all the humour and quirky feel that are in most NIS games.

Black_Dragon
30-05-11, 08:40 PM
@silvertounge lol i wish i was that. but as they say theres always someone better, i have someone on my psn list who nearly plat'ed all nis games i still have cross edge, ar tone, as well as rorona to plat. hes the real nis master of course i plan on catching up and beating him... eventualy ;)
@mana
i suppose i am :) in a way
@celedin
you'll get there trust me on that one all you need is persistence and you'll win.

Celedin
30-05-11, 11:00 PM
@silvertounge lol i wish i was that. but as they say theres always someone better, i have someone on my psn list who nearly plat'ed all nis games i still have cross edge, ar tone, as well as rorona to plat. hes the real nis master of course i plan on catching up and beating him... eventualy ;)
@mana
i suppose i am :) in a way
@celedin
you'll get there trust me on that one all you need is persistence and you'll win.

Is your NISA rival related to you Black_Dragon? Maybe it's genetic ; P

That's true, I think ZHP is friendlier than Disgaea when it comes to things like that.

Black_Dragon
01-06-11, 11:07 AM
Is your NISA rival related to you Black_Dragon? Maybe it's genetic ; P

That's true, I think ZHP is friendlier than Disgaea when it comes to things like that.

Lol not really, he just a rival to compete with, its competition drives people forward! well thats in our case.

Anyhow i still gotta completely finish this. (will do after some CE)

ManaAlchemist
28-06-11, 02:24 PM
Well unfortunately i didn't have enough to buy ZHP with those 4 200 SEK PSN cards that i got, but playing Disgaea 3 made me really want a new NIS game to play so i ordered it from NISA, and it's on the way no.

Really looking forward to playing it. :D Though while looking at Disgaea 4, I'm quite disappointed with NIS as they seem to had many more Dengeki cameos in ZHP than D4.

But oh well, ZHP has many of them so that'll be awesome enough. :D

Edit: Aw damn, NISA were actually trying to port ZHP to PS3, which was what i really wanted NIS to do with it, but unfortunately Sony America made it impossible, as NISA couldn't get the graphics good enough for SCEA to approve it. :(

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/06/29/z-h-p-unlosing-ranger-vs-darkdeath-evilman-could-have-been-for-ps3-in-north-america/