PDA

View Full Version : Hideyoshi Toyotomi

LittleDragonZ
30-01-09, 07:03 PM
One of my favorite SW characters. I must admit, I never liked him in SW1, but due to in 2 his voice being quite friendly and warm, I also really liked the change to his head-wear and design overall. Not forgetting the fact he looks and acts like a monkey, very entertaining.

What do you guys think of him?

Kenji Icarus
30-01-09, 09:43 PM
I wanna be a monkey, a monkey monkey monkey *sing* [don't know how this song is called]
His monkeystyle makes him funny. His weapon has a nice range. His musou move is funny, but not very effective.
He's a good character for people who just want to have fun =)

One Eyed Dragon
31-01-09, 10:46 AM
Yay Hideyoshi!
He is an good charackter, very fast and his weapon is cool;)
But in SW1 he doesn´t looks very good.
In SW2 he got an very interessting Style.
In the end an good Charackter :D

Captain Ashton
31-01-09, 12:33 PM
"Behold the castle that was built in one day. What genius coudl have done this you say. Hideyoshi Hideyoshi you see. He built the castle in just one day!"
I will never forget that cinematic. Never.

LittleDragonZ
31-01-09, 12:50 PM
I will never forget it either...
..because I can't! :'(

It was one of the most annoying moments in SW1 lol.

@One Eyed Dragon: I think you're right about him being intended to just be that - a fun character to use just for fun.

Ruka
31-01-09, 12:56 PM
He was the most annoying to fight on SW2, I remember ALWAYS having a hard time where the CPU kept spamming square then juggling and repeat. I never liked him that much but he was always a great character specially for his comic quotes on SW and WO.

His moveset is nice and fast as Ling Tong but he lacks a decent Musou, one that isn't jumping around like a real monkey. :p

I'd say give him, Dong Zhuo and Mitsunari a dream stage that involves a lot of womans and Gold. I wonder how would turn out. :P

RedFeather
23-03-09, 12:49 PM
(SW2) Hideyoshi is the character i use the most in the game x3
I like his helmet and clothes design. He's also a fun character and my fav movie is when he writes a letter home to Nene.
IMO, Hideyoshi has a nice and fast moveset. His weakness is defense, attack and HP. I find out his high luck is useless...

Jiahe
03-04-09, 12:48 PM
Hideyoshi is a good overall character. Good long range of attacks, musou, and speed. I love his personality as well. He was good in WO except the voice killed it though. His voice in SW2 was the best.

CuckooBanana
06-09-09, 07:20 PM
i love hideyoshi's moveset. I think its one of the most fun to play. I just hate his voice. I really only hate his voice in SW1 and the WO series. His voice in SW2 is actually pretty cool.

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/CuckooBanana/1.jpg

Ramza
06-09-09, 08:58 PM
HIDEYOSHI! HIDEYOSHI, WE PRAISE!
HE BUILT A CASTLE IN ONE DAY!

I would sort of like the guy, but his moveset just doesn't cut it for me.

Toco
17-02-10, 01:15 PM
Hideyoshi+SW2= theeee third best character XD
Hideyoshi+SW1=a castle built in just 1 day XD!! with a really annoying dance!!