PDA

View Full Version : Sengoku Musou 3: Empires announced!

LittleDragonZ
01-06-11, 08:43 PM
Yesterday a promotional poster surfaced online and today an actual Famitsu scan appeared giving details of the next Empires title.

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/sw3e-n1.jpg

- PS3 (Japan)
- Story Mode that will revolve around the clans.
- Empires Mode.
- DLC.
- Castle building feature & more.

More details: http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/

lordofjiaozhi
02-06-11, 09:31 AM
If this only comes out on PS3 then I will be gutted, what's the point in releasing SW3 exclusively to the Wii but then releasing this exclusively to the PS3?
Aside from that, it looks pretty good, I just hope it comes out over here and either on Wii or Xbox as well...
And the idea of a story around the clans - that sounds great! Satake Clan here I come!

Haremallmighty
04-06-11, 05:02 PM
yeah hopefully an 360 version will be released.

lordofjiaozhi
26-06-11, 10:53 AM
I am so dissapointed that this isn't coming out over here :( :( :(

Superbuu3
28-06-11, 02:06 PM
If this only comes out on PS3 then I will be gutted, what's the point in releasing SW3 exclusively to the Wii but then releasing this exclusively to the PS3?
Aside from that, it looks pretty good, I just hope it comes out over here and either on Wii or Xbox as well...
And the idea of a story around the clans - that sounds great! Satake Clan here I come!
Because the empire versions are always better and the wii is officially a dead console now seeing as Wii u is coming out soon and PS move does what it does better.

This will get a EU release eventually it might be limited release though like DW7.

Lexington
11-03-12, 09:29 PM
God it better come out over here. I'm sick of seeing Pokemon/Samurai Warriors knowing I'll never play it. That and its been too long since a good empires (I try to forget DW6E)

Superbuu3
14-03-12, 07:08 PM
God it better come out over here. I'm sick of seeing Pokemon/Samurai Warriors knowing I'll never play it. That and its been too long since a good empires (I try to forget DW6E)
HAHA i hear you man 6 empires made me cry when i preordered that rubbish.

yagyu
16-05-12, 03:42 AM
Man i wish this would come out in the US Samurai Warriors 2 empires was always my fav game and im sure ill love the new one even more if i ever get to play it