PDA

View Full Version : Dragonís Crown

ManaAlchemist
10-06-11, 07:30 PM
So recently Vanilla Ware's latest game Dragonís Crown was revealed.

Some info, pics and a trailer about the game can be found here. (http://www.siliconera.com/2011/06/07/dragons-crown-is-a-4-player-co-op-game-by-vanillaware/)

Anyone else completely sold on this game? :p I've loved all games by Vanilla Ware so far, and because of that i knew I'd want it instantly, and then i saw the Sorceress, and the game went from "definitely want" to "must have". xD

I just hope that it'll be possible to play 4 players offline co-op too, since that'd be really awesome. :D

Superbuu3
11-06-11, 02:39 PM
I was interested as it looked like odin sphere tehn i vomited at 0:28 of that video

Emerald Emblem
11-06-11, 07:33 PM
The Amazon is rather disproportioned, kinda cringe worthy but one has to try and see past that.

ManaAlchemist
11-06-11, 07:53 PM
The Amazon is rather disproportioned, kinda cringe worthy but one has to try and see past that.

I'd actually say that most characters in Vanilla Ware's games are somewhat disproportioned. :p Though that usually is somewhat charming in some way, but yeah, the Amazon might be a bit to much for some people. xD

Black_Dragon
11-06-11, 09:50 PM
vanillaware was involed in making grim grimoire right? then this should be interesting... some what

Celedin
11-06-11, 10:44 PM
I'm not one for the super-thigh designs but definitely looking forward to play this one! Anyone going to pick it up for Vita? ;p

ManaAlchemist
12-06-11, 07:33 AM
vanillaware was involed in making grim grimoire right? then this should be interesting... some what

Yup, Vanilla Ware created GrimGrimoire.

I'm not one for the super-thigh designs but definitely looking forward to play this one! Anyone going to pick it up for Vita? ;p

I'm actually considering picking it up on both PS3 and Vita. :p

Black_Dragon
12-06-11, 04:02 PM
Vita maybe.... is it me or do all the chars look incredibly muscular?

Celedin
12-06-11, 06:49 PM
Vita maybe.... is it me or do all the chars look incredibly muscular?

Well, the men in Vanillaware games are usually either 'normal' or OMFG HUGE AND MANLY (ie. Odin in Odin Sphere and Fighter in Dragon's Crown). The women usually retrain their femininity though, even with their super thighs ;p

We'll all have to get on PSN and play some co-op when it's out!

Black_Dragon
14-06-11, 11:09 AM
Well, the men in Vanillaware games are usually either 'normal' or OMFG HUGE AND MANLY (ie. Odin in Odin Sphere and Fighter in Dragon's Crown). The women usually retrain their femininity though, even with their super thighs ;p

We'll all have to get on PSN and play some co-op when it's out!

Lol how true ;) and yeah i dont see why not :)

PrismZeo
14-06-11, 03:33 PM
I dunno what to think of this game yet, so I'm going to have to see more gameplay before being convinced. If I did buy it I'd totally play as an elf or that wizard guy.

The close up of the amazon kinda made me wish I was blind...