PDA

View Full Version : "NINJA GAIDEN 3" AWARDS AT E3 2011

Insp. Chin
13-06-11, 11:20 AM
TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD proudly announces that its flagship action title NINJA GAIDEN 3 has been officially awarded:

"Best of E3 2011, Best Action Game, Paul Gale Network"

This game has also been nominated for the following awards:

"Most Anticipated Games of E3 2011, Gamespot"

"X Play Best of E3 '11 Nominee, G4TV.com"

"E3 2011 Most Valuable Game Awards, Official Selection, PlayStation The Official Magazine"

We would like to thank you for supporting NINJA GAIDEN 3 at E3 this year and promise to deliver an extraordinary action experience to all of our current and future fans.

xino
16-06-11, 02:22 AM
Awarded by Paul Gale Network?
I like the site but I really believe the guy is not a proper hardcore gamer. Sure he may had luck getting his face in SF4 but that was just luck.
I check his site and no absolutely daily news on games so how can he say he's a true hardcore gamer when he doesn't dedicate time to games and giving gamers news on gamers?

No coverage news on E3. As he said he would get everyone's questions answered.
I'm so disappointed at Paul Gale Network:/

Also Official Playstation Magazine awarded NG3? If that is the case why didn't they put the E3 Trailer up on PSN?:/

Because I'm waiting for them to put the E3 trailer on psn in HD so I can watch the trailer time and time again.

But at list NG3 won awards...and I bet Tecmo Koei would use that as a selling tool and stamp the label on the game's boxart.

Leady FF ^^
16-06-11, 04:41 PM
What do you mean Paul Gale got in SF4 xino?

xino
16-06-11, 07:01 PM
lol...it was a competition held and he won. Capcom took a snap shot of his face and he's one of the background characters in SF4.

Paul_Gale
18-06-11, 06:46 PM
Here's to Ninja Gaiden 3 being an excellent title when it comes out later this year. I really did enjoy the time I spent with it at E3 and just wanted to thank and congratulate the team on keeping one of my favorite series as fresh as ever.

Leady FF ^^
21-06-11, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the award Paul, btw can you PM me your contact details plz?

Superbuu3
28-06-11, 12:59 PM
Is that actually him?

Leady FF ^^
29-06-11, 09:43 AM
Not sure lol ^^

Paul_Gale
29-06-11, 04:59 PM
I pm'd you a little while ago with my contact information as well as the little bit about the conversation I had with A.F. about quote usage for boxart, etc. If you want further proof (which I totally understand and appreciate), you can e-mail me at PaulGale@PaulGaleNetwork.com. It's not the e-mail address I signed up with on this site (that one is my personal one), but you can e-maul both if you'd like and when I answer, you'll know it's me. :) That being said, I'm getting pumped for Ninja Gaiden 3!

Paul_Gale
16-12-11, 07:15 AM
Thanks for the award Paul, btw can you PM me your contact details plz?

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2011/12/16/ninja-gaiden-3-gets-a-release-date-and-pre-order-incentive/

Imagine almost every day and certainly every week, readers asking about Ninja Gaiden 3...for even a morsel of information ever since I gave the game the PGN award for Best Action Game of E3 2011 back in June...wow. There's definitely a good community in support of the game at my site and I'm just happy to be able to share with them the release date and pre-order incentive, details. :) Just a little over 3 months away!