PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3: bugs/errors

gaboz
28-06-11, 08:05 AM
Hi got the game yesterday and rocking and loving every minute of it but i have encountered a very nasty bug/error.

Sometimes it will freeze my xbox en need to restart it. It was worse when the game was running of my harddrive than running on DVD but the problem exist. none of my other games have this problem, so is this known at Koei? people who played the japanese xbox version had this problem too? i cant find anything about this.

Superbuu3
28-06-11, 02:09 PM
Hi got the game yesterday and rocking and loving every minute of it but i have encountered a very nasty bug/error.

Sometimes it will freeze my xbox en need to restart it. It was worse when the game was running of my harddrive than running on DVD but the problem exist. none of my other games have this problem, so is this known at Koei? people who played the japanese xbox version had this problem too? i cant find anything about this.
Have you tried your other games since you played this game. The fact it runs worse off the hard drive makes it sound more like a hardware problem. Be sure to check your other games first.

I've not heard of any such glitches on the PS3 version but honestly i've got no clue about the 360 version.

gaboz
28-06-11, 09:35 PM
Have you tried your other games since you played this game. The fact it runs worse off the hard drive makes it sound more like a hardware problem. Be sure to check your other games first.

I've not heard of any such glitches on the PS3 version but honestly i've got no clue about the 360 version.

like I said before every other game runs just fine. hadrdrive or dvd. i prefer drive for silence doh. i just had a playtru of 1,5h when it happened again so i cant really guess what it might be

silvertongue
30-06-11, 04:37 PM
OK been playing the PS3 version and so far no problems of any kind. I've played online, tutorials and a couple of missions but no problems so far.

gaboz
01-07-11, 07:23 AM
any way i can report this to the developers?

Thadius
02-07-11, 09:21 PM
Unlikely, since the dev team is in Japan and they game was released the previous year over there any major errors with the 360 version should have been spotted. Either the install onto the HDD was a little buggy and has a minor glitch that is causing a read error, the HDD is going a little funky since like any piece of hardware they have a habit of dying slowly, or the 360 version might not like certain updates to the system etc.

If it is the install, try backing up saves and then re-installing to the drive just in case, otherwise I am not sure where you could go for a fix :(

gaboz
03-07-11, 07:32 PM
weird that its just this game. well a new xbox is planned for me in a couple of months so i will accept this weird bug