PDA

View Full Version : DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3 OFFICIAL SITE LAUNCHED

Insp. Chin
28-06-11, 10:42 AM
The official site of Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 is available now. To visit the site, please go to: dynastywarriorsgundam.co.uk (http://dynastywarriorsgundam.co.uk)

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 will be available in stores this Friday, July 1st across Europe.

Thadius
28-06-11, 10:54 AM
Sweetness :)

Has anyone got a pre-order from GAME? I ordered when they offered the limited edition art cards and now I don't think I am going to get them since the offer vanished last week. Supply problem I assume, but anyone got any word on that end?

Superbuu3
28-06-11, 02:08 PM
Sweetness :)

Has anyone got a pre-order from GAME? I ordered when they offered the limited edition art cards and now I don't think I am going to get them since the offer vanished last week. Supply problem I assume, but anyone got any word on that end?
contact the customer service on the site its usually very helpful.

Thadius
28-06-11, 06:26 PM
Haha nice try buu, nearly fooled me there trying to get me to waste time with the morons on the other end. Last time I asked customer service about a pre-order I got an answer so vague and circular I thought it was a piece of modern art. Time before that I got told not to waste GAME customer service time with questions about the witcher 2 collectors edition.

I will just assume that the cards are now in the ether and will not be appearing, no big loss since the game is the main part obviously.

Zalwis
29-06-11, 03:25 AM
Sounds like a supply issue, I'm afraid. Same thing happened with Hyperdimension Neptunia's artbook.

Thadius
29-06-11, 11:03 AM
Understandable considering the priorities in Japan at the moment. Thanks for that Zalwis.

ManaAlchemist
29-06-11, 11:20 AM
Aw damn, seems some stores (like webhallen.com) here in sweden has started to push back the DWG3 release about a week to next friday. :(

I wonder why this happens to a lot TKE game releases here, but oh well, at least it's coming next week. :)

Thadius
29-06-11, 03:21 PM
I read about someone on gamefaqs having their copy held back until the following week. I always thought the reason it was pushed back into the July like gundam 2 previous was for the financial year. Makes it look like good sales in the PAL territories when the next financial quarter starts.

ManaAlchemist
29-06-11, 05:51 PM
I read about someone on gamefaqs having their copy held back until the following week. I always thought the reason it was pushed back into the July like gundam 2 previous was for the financial year. Makes it look like good sales in the PAL territories when the next financial quarter starts.

If they did stuff like that i believe that it should happen in all of europe not just one or a few countries.

But from what i understand, Tecmo Koei's games seem to be shipped to sweden (and maybe some other european countries) a bit later than the rest of europe, and because of that they get delayed. So i don't think it has anything at all to do with the financial quarters.

Thadius
30-06-11, 09:58 AM
PAL territories nearly always get screwed. And sorry I wasn't comparing the financial quarters to the release in Sweden, just something different I noticed with the original date change for europe in general.

ManaAlchemist
01-07-11, 01:40 PM
PAL territories nearly always get screwed. And sorry I wasn't comparing the financial quarters to the release in Sweden, just something different I noticed with the original date change for europe in general.

Ah i thought you were talking about sweden in this case, but if your talking about it in general, i guess they might do such things from time to time.

But now I'm kinda pissed, webhallen put next friday as the release date, so i made plans today and now they got the game out anyways, so i can't go and get it. :(

Hopefully a local ebgames store will have it though when i pass it, but otherwise it'll have to wait till monday i guess.