PDA

View Full Version : The Longest Battle (Turns)

Black_Dragon
23-02-13, 06:18 PM
As the Title says how long have you spent on a single battle (your number of turns) and in which game
Mine was Disgaea 3 AOJ i spent 312 turns waiting for a legendary arcadia it finally showed ... heck it was a long time.

PrismZeo
24-02-13, 08:35 PM
I cant remember the amount but I probably took way too many turns in due to being overly cautious in certain stages in Wildarms XF where you had to use stealth or protect npcs such as this part of the game http://youtu.be/LpslJQHnxYY?t=6m

Another was when I was bored and tried the trick of waiting many turns for an enemy to level up to lv9999 before capturing them to use as itemworld thief

Mine was Disgaea 3 AOJ i spent 312 turns waiting for a legendary arcadia it finally showed ... heck it was a long time.

What were you doing that required that much waiting? Trying to steal from an itemworld god at 1% chance and missing every time?

Black_Dragon
28-02-13, 02:24 PM
What were you doing that required that much waiting? Trying to steal from an itemworld god at 1% chance and missing every time?
Hmm i am not too sure i think i wanted to go though a legendary exoudus so i thought "why dont i just wait for a legendary arcadia to show im sure itll be faster"! turned out it was a long wait....

silvertongue
04-03-13, 11:05 AM
Some of the longest battles I've had in a TRPG have been in Blazing Souls Accelate and Spectral Souls RotEE. Some of those battles just go on and on and on...and not for a particular reason, they just go on and on, lol.

Onislash
09-03-13, 02:05 AM
200+ turns for that Disgaea 3 x-dimension map that required perfect enemy placement or a range increase on a gun.