PDA

View Full Version : What are these games?

Korin
01-04-13, 11:37 PM
I just wanna ask what is "Nippon Ichi Games" - I know Nippon means Japan native-wise, but what type of games are these? Since this section is pretty much the only remaining "Active" section on the forum, or so.

Zalwis
02-04-13, 02:39 AM
Nippon Ichi Software are a Japanese company that develop and publish a wide variety of games. The American branch (NISA) commonly localise JRPGs which is mainly what you'll find in this section. Atelier games, Neptunia, Disgaea, that kind of thing. Alternatively you can take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Ichi_Software

Black_Dragon
06-04-13, 05:19 PM
And i say its "a way of life!" ;)
you need to do a billion damage
synthesise something
Be an overlord
and create peons

Rosalyn
08-04-13, 09:23 AM
And i say its "a way of life!" ;)
you need to do a billion damage
synthesise something
Be an overlord
and create peons

Haha :p That reminds me of that Disgaea 4 trailer.

Black_Dragon
10-04-13, 08:27 PM
Haha :p That reminds me of that Disgaea 4 trailer. lol yeah i guess it does except the syth part but honestly thats what nippon ichi is now i shall quote master champloo follow the path of taste! or maybe keith "follow the path of alchemy ..... now go im trying to read here" lol

Emerald Emblem
20-04-13, 07:33 PM
Nippon Ichi games are mostly Strategy JRPG's, though they also make the odd dungeon crawler and action game.

Disgaea is their main franchise whilst they also distribute Compile Heart, Idea factory and until recently Gust games.

Korin
21-04-13, 05:48 AM
Nippon Ichi games are mostly Strategy JRPG's, though they also make the odd dungeon crawler and action game.

Disgaea is their main franchise whilst they also distribute Compile Heart, Idea factory and until recently Gust games.

Which game is the dungeon crawler

ManaAlchemist
25-04-13, 04:36 PM
Well NIS has made the dungeon crawler Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman for PSP, and they have another upcoming dungeon crawling game called "The Guided Fate Paradox".

I think NIS America also published some other dungeon crawlers but I'm not really certain if they have, and what their names are then, as I'm usually not to fond of such games.

Korin
28-06-13, 08:29 PM
so do these games have male leads ?

Emerald Emblem
28-06-13, 10:12 PM
so do these games have male leads ?

Some do and some don't, they have a good mix.

Korin
28-06-13, 11:41 PM
So which ones have a male lead ?