PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania series

Black_Dragon
10-08-11, 05:14 PM
Usualy i add a few pic's but i am not sure what to add per se... but on topic which is your favourite castlevania and why
mines would be order of eclesia and that one on the xbox and N64 (sorry cant remember their names) I like em because they were hard (some were too hard lol) and the one on the xbox allowed summons, I have the latest installment as well Lord of shadows but haven't got much game time to spare

Superbuu3
11-08-11, 01:53 AM
lord of shadows as i thought it was a great step forward although i loved SOTN

Black_Dragon
12-08-11, 04:49 PM
Oh i forgot about SOTN alucard was pretty awesome it made a diffrence when you're not using a belmont ;)

Nova
30-08-11, 04:32 PM
My favorite game in the series is Symphony of the Night. I like the RPG elements and the exploration, plus the music is really good as well. Too bad the game is so easy, but at least you can come up with challenges, like using only the first weapon, or try to beat the game with a low level.

My 2nd favorite would be Super Castlevania IV, which was my first game in the series, and that's probably part of the reason why I like it so much.

Right now I'm also waiting for my copy of Lords of Shadow to arrive ;)

Superbuu3
31-08-11, 11:33 PM
I want harmony of Dissonance we're supposed to be getting it on PS3 soon i'll definitely get it.

Nova
01-09-11, 09:55 AM
I want harmony of Dissonance we're supposed to be getting it on PS3 soon i'll definitely get it.

I want that game too (we're supposed to get it sometime this month). One thing I really like is that they added local co-op for the PS3 version.

I'll definitely get it as well ;)

Superbuu3
01-09-11, 02:13 PM
If you struggle to find cool people to play this, let me know i'm assuming i'm getting this ASAP, unless that huge list of retail games coming out effects my PSN purchases.