PDA

View Full Version : Persona Trinity Soul

Black_Dragon
12-08-11, 03:35 PM
I am not too familar with the persona series but this is an anime adaption so far so good i'd say , just wondering but has anyone aside my self seen it?

ManaAlchemist
13-08-11, 01:33 PM
I've seen about 16 episodes or so, and I'm trying to finish it, but it's too damn hard.

I don't know why but for some reason the characters in this series just annoy me like crazy, except for the guy voiced by Takehito Koyasu, since his voice makes almost any character awesome. xD

Another reason why i dislike it might be since it's nothing like Persona 3 and 4, except that Akihiko from 3 i in it. But if you're not familiar with the Persona games, go get them NOW! They're really great!

Black_Dragon
14-08-11, 03:19 PM
I've seen about 16 episodes or so, and I'm trying to finish it, but it's too damn hard.

I don't know why but for some reason the characters in this series just annoy me like crazy, except for the guy voiced by Takehito Koyasu, since his voice makes almost any character awesome. xD

Another reason why i dislike it might be since it's nothing like Persona 3 and 4, except that Akihiko from 3 i in it. But if you're not familiar with the Persona games, go get them NOW! They're really great!

... maybe but persona 3 pushed me away from the game i couldn't get in to it as easily as i thought but which one would you recommend i play first? if not 3...

ManaAlchemist
14-08-11, 04:41 PM
Well I'm actually one who prefers Persona 4 over 3. I kinda have had the same problem as you, and have a hard time getting into P3.

P4 just felt more, well what should i say... Upbeat i guess? And it had somewhat more likable characters if you ask me, and a story that pulls you in and want to finish.

P3 is a bit too gloomy, I'd say, and it's story hasn't really gotten me hooked, as i have yet to finish it, but from what I've played, it's definitely a really great game.

So personally I would recommend playing P4 at least. If you're uncertain about the game though there's always the anime series coming this october which seems to be awesome, and unlike Persona: Trinity Soul, it actually seems to follow the game. :D

Black_Dragon
15-08-11, 04:11 PM
Well I'm actually one who prefers Persona 4 over 3. I kinda have had the same problem as you, and have a hard time getting into P3.

P4 just felt more, well what should i say... Upbeat i guess? And it had somewhat more likable characters if you ask me, and a story that pulls you in and want to finish.

P3 is a bit too gloomy, I'd say, and it's story hasn't really gotten me hooked, as i have yet to finish it, but from what I've played, it's definitely a really great game.

So personally I would recommend playing P4 at least. If you're uncertain about the game though there's always the anime series coming this october which seems to be awesome, and unlike Persona: Trinity Soul, it actually seems to follow the game. :D

Ah, brilliant so ok i'll play the fourth one first. i'll be looking farward to the anime as well

ManaAlchemist
17-08-11, 05:44 PM
Ah, brilliant so ok i'll play the fourth one first. i'll be looking farward to the anime as well

Hope you'll enjoy it! :D By the way, there's also a Persona 4 manga if your interested in that. :P

Black_Dragon
24-08-11, 06:20 PM
Hmm assuming theres no fillers will it be based of the manga? or the game?

Superbuu3
27-08-11, 02:34 PM
Persona 3 is a dating sim with some sections of classic RPG. It really is there's only one dungeon that you will be grinding through there's no other option. I do like JRPGs, but my tastes are different to yours as i don't like those moe (sp?) games with cute lolis. If it being mainly a dating sim and living out a school day, doesn't put you off then get it, its a very solid game aside from that. Sure i enjoyed some things about it, but it isn't as fun as say lucifer's call which was by far my favourite SMT game.

Black_Dragon
27-08-11, 04:17 PM
Persona 3 is a dating sim with some sections of classic RPG. It really is there's only one dungeon that you will be grinding through there's no other option. I do like JRPGs, but my tastes are different to yours as i don't like those moe (sp?) games with cute lolis. If it being mainly a dating sim and living out a school day, doesn't put you off then get it, its a very solid game aside from that. Sure i enjoyed some things about it, but it isn't as fun as say lucifer's call which was by far my favourite SMT game.

... Maybe one day i'll play P3 but as of now i still can get into it thats why i am trying to familiarise my self with the persona series in hope that i end up likeing one of them

Hitsuzen
24-06-12, 07:55 AM
I haven't played Persona 3 yet, but I managed to finish 4. It's a very long game, and it's very interesting. You can also date every female characters too haha..I made Yu a pimp. The anime is good too, some people look better in the anime than the game, others look better in the game than anime. I like Naoto Shirogane. She's pretty amazing with guns <3