PDA

View Full Version : What was your First NIS game?

Black_Dragon
27-08-11, 04:11 PM
I am curious to know what was the first Nis game you guys got

Mine was La pucelle on PS2 although my first fully completed game was D1 for PSP

ManaAlchemist
27-08-11, 04:27 PM
Same here, my first was La Pucelle Tactics. :D

Found out about it after playing Tales of Symphonia and researching who did Sheena's voice (as i really liked her voice) and found out it was Jennifer Hale, so i checked what roles she had done and found Prier in LPT, and then i looked it up and bought it since i thought it looked awesome. :P

Zalwis
27-08-11, 05:12 PM
Ar tonelico.

silvertongue
27-08-11, 07:55 PM
Ar tonelico.

One of my favourites.

Mine was Disgaea Hour Of Darkness PS2. I remember ringing GAME and asking for it well after the fact and they said yes they have it in stock (pre-owned) and they also have another with a similar looking guy on the cover. It turned out to be Phantom Brave so they were my joint first NIS games.

PrismZeo
29-08-11, 12:06 AM
Mine was a preowned copy of Disgaea HoD. I remember seeing it in GAME on its release day but i had absolutely no interest in the game until I saw a preview for La Pucelle on a late night videogame show a few months later. La Pucelle looked awesome in the preview and they mentioned it had the same makers as Disgaea so I spent the whole next day going into every videogame shop I knew in Birmingham & Wolverhampton.
I did not find it that day since it had already become rare but I got lucky and found it hidden away at my local comic shop a few days later. I did end up having to buy new ps2 just to play it though because of the weird blue ps2 disc though...

Superbuu3
01-09-11, 01:41 PM
I've never owned one. I'm not really into the loli characters (unless i'm just completely wrong about what i think NIS is making) so it generally puts me off the games.

Disgaea 4 looks good though so that might be my first.

ManaAlchemist
01-09-11, 04:46 PM
I've never owned one. I'm not really into the loli characters (unless i'm just completely wrong about what i think NIS is making) so it generally puts me off the games.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of all the loli they have in every game either, and I'm still waiting for the day that they'll kill off the 2 worst characters ever that has been created, namely Flonne & Etna. There's just no other characters i can hate more than them (and that even includes really evil wicked characters that kills of characters that i love).

But the games are still good, and worth getting. And there are some non-loli girls too that are good (like Rozalin from D2 and the female ninjas).

Though i still wish that NIS should have kept Nomura Ryouji around (character designer for La Pucelle Tactics), as his artwork was really great, instead of firing him for making some LPT hentai. :(

Rosalyn
03-09-11, 09:17 AM
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. Flonneeeeeeeee. <3

I hate that the American PS Store gets a Flonne avatar and we don't. Boo.

Celedin
03-09-11, 09:34 PM
Mine was Disgaea: Hour of Darkness.

Yeah, I hope we get the NIS avatars eventually. I want one of the Prinny ones!

Black_Dragon
08-09-11, 08:44 PM
Indeed i am with you celedin but i would prefer if we had unique avatars compared to the US ones

Celedin
09-09-11, 11:20 AM
Has anyone here emailed NISA about getting the avatars for EU? Just wondering if there's been any kind of response about it.