PDA

View Full Version : Persona 4: The Golden for Vita

ManaAlchemist
31-08-11, 06:53 PM
So Atlus has just revealed the remake of Persona 4 called "Persona 4: The Golden" for Vita, and while not as interesting as the Persona 4 fighting game, I'd definitely say that it's good news as i really loved P4.

And they'll be keeping it pretty much as the PS2 game, only with much more extras (unlike P3P which got slimmed down quite alot). :D

Info and stuff:
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/08/30/atlus-teasure-website-is-for-persona-4-the-golden-for-playstation-vita/
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/08/30/persona-4-the-golden-was-originally-planned-for-psp/

Apparently they also confirmed Persona 5 (http://www.siliconera.com/2011/08/30/soejima-meguro-and-hashino-will-return-for-persona-5/) is in the works by the same people as the earlier games, but unfortunatly will take a long time to be released. (http://www.siliconera.com/2011/08/30/persona-5-is-in-development-but-wont-be-released-for-quite-some-time/) :/

But oh well, it's at least coming. :D

Black_Dragon
31-08-11, 07:11 PM
Oh? maybe i should just pick this up as i am still looking for P4 anyway ...

silvertongue
31-08-11, 07:18 PM
That's great news. I have only just (well in the last couple of months) finished P4 on the PS2. That last boss was really (I found) difficult.

The P4 fighting game too. It's a very good time to be a Persona fan!

ManaAlchemist
31-08-11, 08:24 PM
It's a very good time to be a Persona fan!

Yeah, and with the P4 anime coming out in october and P2 coming out on PSP in europe one will be pretty occupied with Persona stuff for a while now. :D

Nova
07-09-11, 01:54 PM
This game definitely makes me want a Vita a lot more than I did before, though I've already played through P4. If they also release a new Monster Hunter game for Vita, then I'll most likely get one :p.

That's great news. I have only just (well in the last couple of months) finished P4 on the PS2. That last boss was really (I found) difficult.

The P4 fighting game too. It's a very good time to be a Persona fan!

Are you talking about the real final boss, or just that big eyeball-thingy?

Celedin
07-09-11, 08:42 PM
Full resolution screenshots here:
http://www.andriasang.com/e/galleries/2011/09/08/persona_4_golden_screens/

I need this so badly~ Vita + this can't come soon enough!

silvertongue
08-09-11, 09:30 AM
Are you talking about the real final boss, or just that big eyeball-thingy?

It was the
true final boss. If I remember correctly her name was Inzanami or something or other

Hitsuzen
24-06-12, 03:16 AM
Persona 4~ It's a fun game IMO. I personally like Naoto and is looking forward to the PersonaxDetective Novel, featuring Naoto, of course. I like how the game gives you many interesting choices and is considerably long, and still managed to keep the game interesting. The storyline is amazing..Who would have thought the final boss is...Hrmrmrmrmrmm >O>

Black_Dragon
10-03-13, 06:01 PM
Oh yeah this recently came out i have to get it at some point

Miss Kaoru
27-03-13, 07:07 AM
They're having a discount at select stores for P4 for the PS Vita! $10 off retail! I think now is the time to pick up a copy for $29.99! :D

Superbuu3
06-04-13, 05:12 PM
AS this is the european site unfortunately most of us can't take advantage of that deal.

Rosalyn
08-04-13, 10:27 AM
Somebody asked about The Golden on the Playstation Blog, they wanted to know if we could possibly get it with Playstation+ and Sony said they'd try, but not to get our hopes up since it's still new. So maybe there is a chance, Playstation+ has been really good this year.

Superbuu3
08-04-13, 12:32 PM
I'd be genuinely suprised if we got it, just because I can only imagine it must be selling amazingly well. I mean some people bought a vita for that game and i don't think there's been much else that people have claimed for, fingers crossed though that would be great.

I really can't wait till we get virtue's last reward.

Rosalyn
08-04-13, 03:12 PM
Same, but here's hoping! It keeps tempting me to get it.

Wow yeah, that's only a week away or something, I think? That'll be great to keep me going until Deadly Premonition (Director's Cut) is out.

Superbuu3
09-04-13, 01:18 PM
I'm playing through 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors. On second playthrough, I think i got the good ending on my first playthrough as i got everyone killed >_>. There's a bunch of endings i assume there's different numbers of people you can save.

I think this game has 6 endings the sequel has around 20 i think. So should be lots of replay value. If you wanna discuss Zero escape when you're playing through it just get my attention.

Rosalyn
09-04-13, 05:40 PM
Oh thank you! :>

By the way, for those who don't already know, Zen have announced a May 10th release for Persona 4 Arena.

Superbuu3
09-04-13, 10:00 PM
I really should pick up persona 4 golden. I'm not getting arena because i'm terrible at most fighting games >_<.

Superbuu3
10-04-13, 02:34 PM
Slightly off topic but as i mentioned Zero escape here, I'm doing a playthrough summarising the plot here and its probably useful for people to have a better grasp of the sequel. Hopefully my write up will cover all 6 endings by the weekend.

http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/t15041-buu-plays-9-hours-9-persons-9-doors-aka-999

Black_Dragon
23-04-13, 09:39 PM
you know i just thought of somthing why allow the MC to be named at all considering P4 arena and the animation.

ManaAlchemist
25-04-13, 05:28 PM
you know i just thought of somthing why allow the MC to be named at all considering P4 arena and the animation.

Well I guess that's because P4 Arena and P4 the Animation wasn't really something that was planned at all when they were making P4. I dunno how it is with the first Persona games, but P3 was the same, and most Atlus games I've tried have been the same if i remember right (like SMT: Devil Summoner and SMT: Lucifer's Call). So I guess it's just something they do to make people feel like it's easier to relate to the MC's or something.

I kinda wish they'd start with a "standard" name for the MC though in Persona 5, as I kinda prefer that over a "role-playing" name, as I usually just end up taking some other game/anime name for the MC's. :P

Rosalyn
25-04-13, 06:59 PM
Finally ordered this game. Can't wait ti play through P4 again!

jasonb
23-12-16, 01:17 PM
very nice game , thanks for this helpful post for me and all.