PDA

View Full Version : What games are you anticipating?

Superbuu3
01-09-11, 02:48 PM
I did a similar thing on my forum (its the poll on the portal here):

http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/

Personally for me DW7:XL, Uncharted 3, Arkham City, Deus Ex: human Revolution, Dead rising off the record. Sure i want loads of games off that list but those are probably my priorities.

ManaAlchemist
01-09-11, 05:57 PM
I can't even remember all the games I'm looking forward to but the games i'm looking forward to the most is definitely Tales of Xillia, Atelier Totori and Senran Kagura: Shoujotachi no Shinei.

Other than that I'm also looking forward to Atelier Meruru and Dragons Crown a lot.

Nova
01-09-11, 08:32 PM
The games I'm anticipating the most right now are Disgaea 4 and Dark Souls, especially since Disgaea 3 and Demon's Souls are my two favorite ps3 games so far :p

I'm also looking forward to start playing Agarest Generations of War Zero. I already have the game but I'm currently playing another RPG (Atelier Rorona) so I'll probably wait a while before I start playing it.

And then there's Atelier Torori which I'm also looking forward to ;)

Zalwis
02-09-11, 01:29 AM
Guild Wars 2 is probably the game I'm most hyped for. I'm also really looking forward to Disgaea 4, Atelier Totori/Meruru, Dark Souls, Skyrim, Space Marine, Battlefield 3, Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Catherine, Dead Island, Tales of Graces f, Tales of Xillia, The Last Guardian and Diablo 3. There's also the MGS and Ico/SotC HD remakes too.

I feel sorry for my wallet.

silvertongue
02-09-11, 09:28 AM
Looking forward to DW7XL, Disgaea 4, Atelier Totori, Uncharted 3, Assassins Creed Revalations, Dark Souls, Asuras Wrath, Catherine, Legend Of Heroes Trails In The Sky, Persona 2: Innocent Sin PSP and also MGS and Team ICO HD remakes!

Superbuu3
02-09-11, 08:19 PM
Forget everything else One piece musou.

Hellgate196
10-11-11, 05:01 PM
One Piece Kaizoku Musou
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6jpdpiB12Q&feature=related
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6jpdpiB12Q&feature=related)

Superbuu3
16-11-11, 03:17 AM
WArriors orochi 3 looks good i think i'm anticipating it more then DW7XL.

There's also One Piece but thats super obvious.

DragonNest54
03-05-12, 07:27 PM
Sengoku BASARA 3 Utage
One Piece Kaizoku Musou
Diablo III

BerrySenpai90
10-05-12, 11:46 AM
I'm waiting for Diablo III and if anyone got a copy add me so I could help you out on your quest and looting.

BattleTag: BerrySenpai9#2491

Black_Dragon
10-05-12, 09:20 PM
Maybe tales of Graces F and atelier meruru as well

silvertongue
12-05-12, 09:33 PM
Maybe tales of Graces F and atelier meruru as well

Same here :)

little_zhurong
06-06-12, 08:06 PM
I'm looking forward to Dead Space 3 and the new Tomb Raider game.

Superbuu3
07-06-12, 06:37 AM
Yeah tomb raider looks amazing from the new footage and i really want dead space 3 as well. I've got the first 2 and extraction. The addition of coop seems interesting. Though will most likely eliminate horror.

I'm gonna grab the GOTY edition of a few games to.

I'm looking forward to anarchy reigns and pirate warriors though. I need to finish DW7 and XL before i think of E.

ManaAlchemist
02-12-12, 03:53 PM
Huh, a year has passed since i last wrote what games I was anticipating, and yet the list is pretty much the same. xD

Well, except for Atelier Totori and Meruru, as I have both those games, but I'm still anticipating Tales of Xillia and Senran Kagura the most right now. My interest for Dragons Crown has pretty much faded though. :(

Black_Dragon
08-12-12, 07:37 PM
Witch and a 100 knights
Disgaea D2
... Maybe P4 arena...dunno though...

Black_Dragon
02-02-13, 06:44 PM
oh yeah adding the next atelier game and MGS rising

PrismZeo
02-02-13, 11:22 PM
I'm really looking forward to getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate this March

Witch and a 100 knights
Disgaea D2
... Maybe P4 arena...dunno though...

Also those games too.

Mr.Honda
14-04-14, 11:37 PM
- Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

Possibly Smash Bros for Wii U, but not 100% convinced I want it.

My PS3 is my main console, but the only games I'm interested in are KOEI titles :p

ManaAlchemist
15-04-14, 09:50 PM
- Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

Possibly Smash Bros for Wii U, but not 100% convinced I want it.

At the moment, I'm quite hyped for those 2. Especially MK8. Actually just bought a Wii U today mainly for those games.
Other than that, I guess I'm mostly anticipating Atelier Shallie and Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (really loved SK Burst, and if Shinovi Versus really is SK + Dynasty Warriors like some claim, I'm guessing that I'll love it :P ).