PDA

View Full Version : Makai Kingdom Portable

Black_Dragon
08-09-11, 09:49 PM
The New psp port of makai kingdom is on its way in japan ... but its on psp which mean it has little chance of coming over ..... but anyhow what are your thoughts guys?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZDVpn55Q1w

ManaAlchemist
10-09-11, 05:57 PM
My thoughts is more or less that NIS needs to stop doing all these ports and focus a little more on new games. -_-

It's getting kinda tiring that there are 2-3 versions of each game from NIS.

Though if this game were to get a EU/US release, I'd consider getting it if it has the japanese voices since Takehito Koyasu (Zetta's japanese voice actor) is so damn great.

But even then I'm not so fond of getting it since Makai Kingdom and Phantom Brave uses that strange system which i really hate + that i found their stories and characters to be pretty bad (except for Zetta in MK and Sienna in PB).

silvertongue
11-09-11, 08:49 PM
I'd definitely get it but the chance of it getting an english release are IMO pretty slim considering La Pucelle Ragnarok didn't. Although Phantom Brave PSP did so maybe it will. I hope so.
I don't mind them porting to psp. It would be great if they could release PB, MK & LaPR as HD ports to the PS3, on one disc as a collection. Maybe stick ZHP on it too but highly unlikely.