PDA

View Full Version : NIS Platinums

Black_Dragon
17-09-11, 03:37 PM
As the Title says which nis games have you finished :)
This list is subjected to change as always

Finished
Disgaea 3 100%
Disgaea 3 Vita 100%
Disgaea 4 100%
Trinity Universe 100%
Last Rebellion 100%
Hyperdimention Neptuina 100%
Cross Edge 100%
Atelier Rorona 100%
Atelier Totori 100%
and AT plus 100%
Atelier Meruru 100%
Ar toneilico 100%
Bleach 100%
Neptunia MK2 100%
Legasista 100%
Mugen souls 100%
Atelier Ayesha 100%
Hyperdimention Neptunia Victory 100%

In Progress
Time and eternity 62%

Pre-ordered
Witch and 100 knights N/A
Disgaea D2

Waiting for
Daragonompa happy trigger

BlazeKousuke
19-09-11, 07:49 AM
I don't have any platinum trophy of the games :(
But I'm interested to take some time for it :p
I'll post here again if I have one :p

Rosalyn
19-09-11, 03:03 PM
Atelier Rorona is my only NIS platinum. Gonna make Atelier Totori my second. :)

Disgaea 4 is in the post, so I might platinum that at some point. Got around 40% of the trophies for Ar Tonelico I think.

Onislash
20-09-11, 08:09 AM
Here, there everywhere

Bleach: Soul Resurreccion : 100%
Disgaea 3 Vita : 100%

Hyperdimension Neptunia : 73%
Trinity Universe : 64%
Cross Edge : 53 %
Disgaea 3 : 31%
Atelier Rorona : 30%
Disgaea 4 : 24%
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 : 11%
Way of the Samurai 4 : 9%
Mugen Souls : 4%
Atelier Totori : 0%
Ar Tonelico Qoga : 0%
Atelier Meruru : 0%

Harder than Dynasty Warriors for sure.

Emerald Emblem
25-09-11, 04:03 PM
Hyperdimension Neptunia: 100% http://gamufi.myfreeforum.org/trophy_platinum.png
Ar Tonelico Qoga: 80%
Trinity Universe: 48%
Atelier Rorona: 30%
Disgaea 3: 7%
Cross Edge: 4%

I doubt I'll Platinum Cross Edge, Disgaea 3, Atelier Rorona or Trinity Universe because I lack the time (And in Cross Edge's case the game ;p) but the percentages may increase at least for Rorona and TriUni. Ar Tonelico Qoga eventually since I'm so close.

Celedin
25-09-11, 06:08 PM
I've only got one and it's the easiest of the lot to get!

Ar Tonelico Qoga: 64%
Atelier Rorona: 38%
Cross Edge: 0% (Only at the very beginning)
Disgaea 3: 0% ^^;
Hyperdimension Neptunia: 20%
Last Rebellion: 100%

I have Trinity Universe too but haven't even started it yet.

Rosalyn
26-09-11, 12:06 PM
I don't think I'll bother to plat Disgaea 4. It seems like an awful lot of work to me. :|
Rorona was very time-consuming to platinum, but I loved that game to pieces so I didn't mind.

Not sure about Totori now, either. It's a rather slow-moving game so far.

Hopefully MK2 won't have a very time-consuming one. :p

Emerald Emblem
26-09-11, 01:53 PM
I don't think I'll bother to plat Disgaea 4. It seems like an awful lot of work to me. :|
Rorona was very time-consuming to platinum, but I loved that game to pieces so I didn't mind.

Not sure about Totori now, either. It's a rather slow-moving game so far.

Hopefully MK2 won't have a very time-consuming one. :pI'll have to dash that hope, Neptunia MK2 has 7 endings.

Rosalyn
26-09-11, 01:56 PM
Eeek...I thought MK2 would be easy since the first one was supposed to be, but I guess not. xD

Black_Dragon
26-09-11, 08:23 PM
@celedin come i urge you to start tri uni and continue with cross edge, D3 the trophies aren't that hard but its best to focus you full attention on them :)
@Emerald .... i had no idea that mk2 had 7 endings although i look forward to doing them
@rosalyn they say D4 takes as long as D3 so about 100h it wont be that bad it all becomes easy when you reach lv 9999 with strong equips :)

Rosalyn
26-09-11, 08:25 PM
Level 9999? I'm doing something wrong...;_;
It took me about 30 hours to get a character to level 59. I thought the game seemed awful hard at times...

Black_Dragon
26-09-11, 08:34 PM
hmm i once thought that too but it once you clear the game and do some specific things need to be done it will only takes seconds to get to 9999 using statitions but being lv 9999 is only half the job the other is lv 200 equips with the right innocents

Rosalyn
26-09-11, 08:36 PM
Phew! Thanks for your reply. I was feeling like a total failure for a moment there. xD Maybe the platty won't be so impossibly after all. :3

Black_Dragon
26-09-11, 08:43 PM
true! but grinding is needed but first finish the story then do everything you need in the post game anyhow keep at it :)

Celedin
26-09-11, 09:22 PM
The king hands out advise to his subjects~ ;p

I will get back into Cross Edge, I'm just sure why I started it then as I think I first played it a little while before Neptunia came out. My NISA backlog is huge~ At least Totori is out this week~ I tried to get a platinum for Rorona but I couldn't keep up with everything you've got to do~ XD

Rosalyn
26-09-11, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the encouragement, Black Dragon! :)

Hm, good luck if you decide to try again with Rorona! Apparently very few people have the Rorona platinum. I have heard that Totori is a lot less time-consuming to platinum.

Emerald Emblem
27-09-11, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the encouragement, Black Dragon! :)

Hm, good luck if you decide to try again with Rorona! Apparently very few people have the Rorona platinum. I have heard that Totori is a lot less time-consuming to platinum.
Would be nice if that is true, I got the normal and true endings, it's a very time consuming game, I doubt I'll platinum Totori either since there are so many games I want coming out this autumn and I have a bit of a backlog.

Black_Dragon
28-09-11, 08:54 PM
@celedin lol but i cant be the king of nis just yet, (not until i can do cross edge the hardest nis game to date, so far) there are still some games to do
@rosalyn yeah thanks all i need is the bad end and game over before i get platinum i be aiming for the totori plat too
@Emerald there actualy is a faster way of getting a platinum that involves only a single playthrough.

Onislash
07-10-11, 08:54 AM
Let me see , since I want to try to get Platinum's on as much of NISA games as possible

Hyper Dimension Neptunia : Easy Enough it seems.
Atelier Rorona : Hard.
Trinity Universe : From the trophy list it does seem rather annoying.
Disgaea 3 : Damn :mad: Pirates.
Cross Edge : Honestly, its been a while since I played this. I still need to synthesize a lot however. Other than that not much left.

Fair summary? I did not give much playtime to Rorona because the new game plus eliminated my desire, but its not that bad.

Black_Dragon
08-10-11, 04:11 PM
Let me see , since I want to try to get Platinum's on as much of NISA games as possible

Hyper Dimension Neptunia : Easy Enough it seems.
Atelier Rorona : Hard.
Trinity Universe : From the trophy list it does seem rather annoying.
Disgaea 3 : Damn :mad: Pirates.
Cross Edge : Honestly, its been a while since I played this. I still need to synthesize a lot however. Other than that not much left.

Fair summary? I did not give much playtime to Rorona because the new game plus eliminated my desire, but its not that bad.

Neptune- yes its easy
Rorona no its not that hard just takes a little while
Tri uni - not really its only waiting for dungeon thats the annoying part
D3- ... baal pirates arent as rare as people say i got them 3 times ... waiting for the gent pirates
cross edge - depends on what you need

UPDATE for me as well on the first page

Celedin
08-10-11, 10:44 PM
Wow Black_Dragon... You're nearly up to date with every game! How hard do you think Bleach will be? ; )

Black_Dragon
09-10-11, 12:08 PM
Wow Black_Dragon... You're nearly up to date with every game! How hard do you think Bleach will be? ; )

Yeah almost :) just need to get D4 and totori too, i'd guess bleach wont be too hard but does require a lot of level grinding so i'm guessing a rating of 4/10 for now

Or...
harder than nep
harder than Last rebellion
harder than tri uni (just by a bit)
and easier than cross edge

Black_Dragon
13-11-11, 03:16 PM
At3 done
.... time is a really difficult thing ;)

Onislash
14-11-11, 10:16 AM
Bleach might be the first NISA Platinum I get. Allthough getting everyone to level 175 is taking forever.

Black_Dragon
19-11-11, 03:35 PM
Bleach might be the first NISA Platinum I get. Allthough getting everyone to level 175 is taking forever.

I know the feeling it really is annoying but at least i have 9 guys left :D

silvertongue
21-11-11, 05:43 PM
The only NIS Platinum I have is Last Rebellion which has to be the easiest ever.

Onislash
22-11-11, 03:11 AM
I know the feeling it really is annoying but at least i have 9 guys left :D

Kenpachi and Kokuto are annoying, but the rest aren't too bad. Just got to do every mission with person and a few little things now.

Bleach done! The last 2 were rather fast.

Black_Dragon
07-12-11, 08:03 PM
Kenpachi and Kokuto are annoying, but the rest aren't too bad. Just got to do every mission with person and a few little things now.

Bleach done! The last 2 were rather fast.

Oh man beat me to it i got to say koktuo really sucks i had a hard time trying not to let him die oh ... Well i have now transended all as well, beach finito!
now D4 and totori then thats me did all nis a games up to this date

Edit
This is gonna be easier than i thought. Totori is really easy

Celedin
10-12-11, 10:22 AM
The only NIS Platinum I have is Last Rebellion which has to be the easiest ever.

Well I think completing Last Rebellion to that extent deserves a platinum ; )

silvertongue
11-12-11, 01:40 PM
Well I think completing Last Rebellion to that extent deserves a platinum ; )

haha.

I'm guessing you didn't like it.

Celedin
12-12-11, 12:29 AM
I wouldn't say I disliked it, (I got the platinum myself and I wouldn't do that for a game I hated) it's more that I feel the game had potential that just didn't translate into gameplay and ended up so very mediocre. I don't think it deserves the hatred it gets but I also couldn't recommend it to someone.

Rosalyn
16-01-12, 09:39 AM
Atelier Rorona is my only NIS platinum. Gonna make Atelier Totori my second. :)

Disgaea 4 is in the post, so I might platinum that at some point. Got around 40% of the trophies for Ar Tonelico I think.

Finally got around to platting Totori this morning. Definitely gonna have to plat Meruru to make a full set. :rolleyes:

Black_Dragon
11-03-12, 05:15 PM
Alright! Disgaea 4 done ;)

PrismZeo
13-03-12, 01:21 AM
Disgaea 4...my first platinum ever. :D
I did not think it would take that much resetting to find a single item....

Celedin
14-03-12, 02:26 PM
You guys are... machines.. D:

Superbuu3
14-03-12, 06:11 PM
You guys are... machines.. D:
I can confirm that after a series of extensive tests Black Dragon is indeed a robot.

Black_Dragon
15-03-12, 08:28 PM
I can confirm that after a series of extensive tests Black Dragon is indeed a robot. lol If only ;)

Onislash
16-03-12, 01:12 PM
A robot would probably have more patience at random item searching. Tempting..

Black_Dragon
17-03-12, 05:19 PM
A robot would probably have more patience at random item searching. Tempting..

Ah dont worry! it only takes like a million re-trys to find te right pirates and duping 4 million ;)

Black_Dragon
14-04-12, 05:57 PM
Neptunia MK2 done ... it was far too easy >_<
oh well

Emerald Emblem
15-04-12, 07:42 PM
I'm actually having a hard time with the ending trophies, I could only do Maker and Planeptunes ending my first playthrough, but I only got the maker ending, because I've found myself on the true ending route trying for Planeptunes ending.

Black_Dragon
16-04-12, 08:16 PM
I see well it's rather easy to get them, you'll get used to what you need to do in no time :)

Onislash
13-06-12, 04:54 AM
Vita version of Disgaea 3 done. The lack of needing pirates probably made this far easier than I thought. That said, the leveling up of weapons is far easier too.

Black_Dragon
15-06-12, 08:06 PM
Vita version of Disgaea 3 done. The lack of needing pirates probably made this far easier than I thought. That said, the leveling up of weapons is far easier too.

Oh lucky you.... .... i need to get a vita lol ;)

Rosalyn
17-06-12, 11:58 AM
Oh yeah, I platted Meruru the other day. Got all the platinums of Arland now. <3

Black_Dragon
18-06-12, 07:47 PM
Oh yeah, I platted Meruru the other day. Got all the platinums of Arland now. <3

Ah Lucky you ....
how long did it take you?

Rosalyn
19-06-12, 08:59 AM
For Merry on her own? A lot longer than it should have done becuase of the lack of guides. :p

Hmm, think I played it for three weeks.

I think Totori took the least amount of time. Probably something like 100 hours (with a guide).

Rorona was my favourite, so it felt like the least amount of time. When I went for the platinum I'd already been through the game a few times, so it wasn't too hard to get. Astrid's ending was still a little tedious, though.

Black_Dragon
22-07-12, 04:07 PM
Finally ...
adding totori to the list

Black_Dragon
06-10-12, 05:10 PM
Adding meruru (which i forgot to do .... ugh...)
And adding Legasista man that was a satisfying Platinum :)

Black_Dragon
28-11-12, 07:47 PM
plat for d3 vita thats every disgaea done now just need to wait for d2

Black_Dragon
16-02-13, 06:07 PM
Done Mugen souls
Finally! i'll add the final info to the mugen souls thread stats and all (tomorow maybe...)

silvertongue
18-02-13, 09:20 AM
Done Mugen souls
Finally! i'll add the final info to the mugen souls thread stats and all (tomorow maybe...)

You got the plat? You're seriously NIS hardcore :)

Black_Dragon
18-02-13, 05:15 PM
You got the plat? You're seriously NIS hardcore :)
Thanks :) thats me done all NIS game up to date now just awaiting for Victory and Witch and 100knights

Black_Dragon
10-02-14, 06:09 PM
i wonder how long its been heh..
Time and Eternity
Victory
the guided fate
Dd2
done em all up to date once again