PDA

View Full Version : Neptune MK2

Black_Dragon
18-09-11, 03:28 PM
UPDATE its kinda a little early but I figured i should create a thread about this

Heres the cover(s) :
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/PS3ChouJigenGameNeptunemk2.jpghttp://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/236693_ps3_b.png

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/neptunia2_big_prem.jpg
Damn it if only we could get something like this

General chat

Opening or trailer not too sure lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr8HHmhXlmI&feature=related

Chapter 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5khnzG5sgCU&feature=related if you want to see what its like feel free but contains spoilers

Here's a battle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ8SY6lQUMI (may contain spoilers)

Official website http://www.nisamerica.com/games/neptunia2/index.php

Hmm its diffrent i guess its a sign the companys growing but i do dislike change to some extent but i think it still ok

Rosalyn
19-09-11, 03:08 PM
Never played the first one, but I'll probably get this one. It just looks more appealing to me than the first. The debut trailer was great. :)

ManaAlchemist
19-09-11, 06:41 PM
I have the first game, though i still haven't even touched it. But I'm definitely getting this too, but I'm not to fond of them using mainly younger girls than the first game.

I just wish i could get a hold of the DLC for the first game too, but for that i need a US PSN card, as i imported it for that limited edition.

Hmm its diffrent i guess its a sign the companys growing but i do dislike change to some extent but i think it still ok

I don't really know if you can call that a sign that they are growing though. They can just have decided that they weren't completely satisfied with the first game, and want the second to be better.

Black_Dragon
22-09-11, 01:13 PM
I have the first game, though i still haven't even touched it. But I'm definitely getting this too, but I'm not to fond of them using mainly younger girls than the first game.

I just wish i could get a hold of the DLC for the first game too, but for that i need a US PSN card, as i imported it for that limited edition.

I don't really know if you can call that a sign that they are growing though. They can just have decided that they weren't completely satisfied with the first game, and want the second to be better.

maybe but it seems like they changed some of it its still turn based but having to run up to the enemy to attack... well i suppose the only way to find out is to try it i guess maybe it'll work well, this whole new system.

Emerald Emblem
23-09-11, 03:08 PM
I don' see a problem, Eternal Sonata made it work but this appeals to me more so looking forward to it.

Celedin
25-09-11, 05:54 PM
Neptunia Mk2 looks like it is a huge improvement on the original! : D Still got to finish the first though...

Emerald Emblem
25-09-11, 05:59 PM
My only real gripe is the use of the 3D models in conversations rather than the character portraits like the first, however the Twitter feature uses the portraits in event conversations.

Celedin
25-09-11, 06:02 PM
Aw, didn't know that about the portraits. I always liked the look of the ones from Trinity Universe and Neptunia.

Emerald Emblem
26-09-11, 08:14 PM
You weren't the only one, they were really appealing.

Black_Dragon
28-09-11, 09:04 PM
indeed i have to agree the character portrait were much more detailed in my opinion and a standard for jrpg but i suppose it best to wait till mk2 arrives and see if it works out better or worse

Emerald Emblem
14-12-11, 07:44 AM
http://store.nisamerica.com/Games/Neptunia2-PS3-Limited-Premium-Box

A NISA store exclusive saviour set bundle. But us European players wouldn't be able to get the DLC and I am very interested in Falcom and Cave. Trust NISA to have such an amazing exclusive bundle.

Black_Dragon
17-12-11, 03:15 PM
The release date sounds oddly familiar .. but , any release date for europe?

Celedin
18-12-11, 10:17 AM
24th February 2012

http://tecmokoei-europe.com/viewgame/?gid=123

Black_Dragon
18-12-11, 12:04 PM
24th February 2012

http://tecmokoei-europe.com/viewgame/?gid=123

We have a page on this site about it!!??
well thanks! its not that far off as i thought.

Celedin
19-12-11, 10:07 PM
Yeah, it's not long at all! XD Too many games to finish... D:

Black_Dragon
20-12-11, 07:54 PM
Yeah, it's not long at all! XD Too many games to finish... D:

indeed :) and some not even started! lol oh well.

Emerald Emblem
21-12-11, 07:51 AM
I have like 6 games to finish, plus I've decided to Platinum Ar Tonelico Qoga, hoping that'll see me through till the release date of this. But then again I will probably get and Platinum Dynasty Warriors 7 Extreme legends between then.

Black_Dragon
12-02-12, 03:02 PM
Hmm? Its rated 16? *I wonder why*
(http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/hyperdimension-neptunia/10287033.html)heh while Hyperdimention Neptuina was 12 that aside..

I never knew Cave was in this game makes sense she serves Leanbox
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/HyperdimensionNeptuniaMk2-Blog5-1.jpg

but its gonna be even harder for me i have a whole load of games i still need to burn through...

silvertongue
12-02-12, 05:19 PM
Hmm? Its rated 16? *I wonder why*
(http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/hyperdimension-neptunia/10287033.html)heh while Hyperdimention Neptuina was 12 that aside..

I never knew Cave was in this game makes sense she serves Leanbox
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/HyperdimensionNeptuniaMk2-Blog5-1.jpg

but its gonna be even harder for me i have a whole load of games i still need to burn through...

This kinda touches on the rating change as in the U.S. the original one got a T but this has got an M.

A little interview with NISA:

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/12/28/nis-america-answers-your-hyperdimension-neptunia-mk2-questions/

Celedin
12-02-12, 05:27 PM
Any word on any preorder bonuses for this one?

Emerald Emblem
15-02-12, 04:09 PM
With just over a week left, I seem to be doubting a pre-order bonus this time, but could always check out GAME and see. Also proud of myself for keeping my mk2 sig here for so long, gonna keep it till the next NISA title i am interested in which would be Atelier Meruru.

Black_Dragon
15-02-12, 09:55 PM
With just over a week left, I seem to be doubting a pre-order bonus this time, but could always check out GAME and see. Also proud of myself for keeping my mk2 sig here for so long, gonna keep it till the next NISA title i am interested in which would be Atelier Meruru.
Likewise although it might have somthing to do with GAME or Nisa having a shortage of artbooks... oh and congratz on that...for keeping faith in the CPU's :) as for me its the demns.

Emerald Emblem
21-02-12, 07:10 PM
ShopTo have just charged me, should be shipped tomorrow, if I'm lucky I'll get it Thursday.

Emerald Emblem
23-02-12, 07:55 PM
It has arrived! I've gotten to Lastation and so far it is a far superior gaming experience to the first game.

Black_Dragon
23-02-12, 08:14 PM
It has arrived! I've gotten to Lastation and so far it is a far superior gaming experience to the first game. heh Lucky you! Grats on getting it one day before its release :) that aside what would you rate it out of 10? also i got my hands on an mk2 artbook as well so now i just need the game to match :)

Emerald Emblem
23-02-12, 08:50 PM
heh Lucky you! Grats on getting it one day before its release :) that aside what would you rate it out of 10? also i got my hands on an mk2 artbook as well so now i just need the game to match :)
If I gave the first game a 6/10, then from what I have played of mk2, I'd give it an 8/10.

Black_Dragon
23-02-12, 08:57 PM
If I gave the first game a 6/10, then from what I have played of mk2, I'd give it an 8/10. i'd like to ask why 6/10 for the first but i have rough idea why though... hmm so 8/10 for the second kk cool i guess thats all the reassurance i need thanks:)

ManaAlchemist
24-02-12, 08:38 AM
As usually with games released by TK/NISA here, they're delayed a week in sweden, so i'll have to wait at least another week sadly. :/

But oh well, I haven't even started on the first game yet, so it's not really any problem for me. :p

Emerald Emblem
24-02-12, 01:58 PM
As usually with games released by TK/NISA here, they're delayed a week in sweden, so i'll have to wait at least another week sadly. :/

But oh well, I haven't even started on the first game yet, so it's not really any problem for me. :p
Better start now, cause if you play mk2 first you won't wanna play the first game.

Black_Dragon
29-02-12, 10:17 PM
Just arrived today... along with other games ... so far its good starts good, gets boring, then gets a lot better ... i just need to make more time for it

Black_Dragon
03-03-12, 04:38 PM
Never knew chiphers had events in them i usualy just passed by them and damn that underling... who knew a peon could be so strong ;)

Emerald Emblem
03-03-12, 06:45 PM
Never knew chiphers had events in them i usualy just passed by them and damn that underling... who knew a peon could be so strong ;)
Are you doing the first boss fight against her? She killed me twice the first time, I learned quickly not to heal Nepgear, just go all out and easy win in the end.

Black_Dragon
03-03-12, 08:02 PM
Are you doing the first boss fight against her? She killed me twice the first time, I learned quickly not to heal Nepgear, just go all out and easy win in the end. Its the second i believe, hmm maybe i should stop charging at her? but even the first one was quite troublesome 1LV pretty much changed everything EDIT: though... now basicly breezing though now damn i cant level up as the slashes kill everyone .currently on leanbox i noticed the 360 symbol on chickas neck lol but i cant see anything sysmbolising on the others.

Shads
06-03-12, 11:47 AM
*watches trailer*

*sees tentacle CG*

MUST GET!!!

Emerald Emblem
06-03-12, 12:24 PM
*watches trailer*

*sees tentacle CG*

MUST GET!!!
We learn something new about our newest NISA member. ;p

Shads
06-03-12, 01:46 PM
We learn something new about our newest NISA member. ;p
"You can call me Shads-"

*sunglasses*

-"the king of perverts!" :cool:

...now, where's my "extra naughty edition"?

Celedin
07-03-12, 11:22 PM
It seems Black_Dragon finally has a rival around here... ; )

silvertongue
08-03-12, 04:29 PM
Well I finally got the game and I'm impressed. Such an improvement over the first one. Battle system is great, love the music that plays over the map too. Jut had my first encounter with the Underling, so funny and Lastation just opened up on the map.

How far is everybody?

Emerald Emblem
08-03-12, 05:07 PM
Well I finally got the game and I'm impressed. Such an improvement over the first one. Battle system is great, love the music that plays over the map too. Jut had my first encounter with the Underling, so funny and Lastation just opened up on the map.

How far is everybody?
I'm at Chapter 5 at the moment.

Black_Dragon
08-03-12, 08:38 PM
It seems Black_Dragon finally has a rival around here... ; ) No worries i consider everyone here as my rival lol !
"You can call me Shads-" *sunglasses* -"the king of perverts!" ...now, where's my "extra naughty edition"? Lol its ;) only the duluxe editions for the US its not all about fan service ya know! although you should get this its better than the first in some ways
Well I finally got the game and I'm impressed. Such an improvement over the first one. Battle system is great, love the music that plays over the map too. Jut had my first encounter with the Underling, so funny and Lastation just opened up on the map. How far is everybody? Hmm chapter 3 although i need to try and focus on this more right now i'm trying to tear dow.... i mean collecting ship parts in D4 .... yeah
I'm at Chapter 5 at the moment.looks like i got some catching up to do :)*

Black_Dragon
09-03-12, 09:02 PM
Hmm more nep DLC huh? ... 2mil credits extra dungeon extra scene all great! but would it be too much to ask for the rest of D4s DLC?

PrismZeo
16-03-12, 08:27 PM
I've just finished my first playthrough and got the normal ending. Seemed like I only just missed out on the ending I was aiming for because one of the humans lily rank wasn't quite high enough...hopefully I won't have to start from scratch instead of the newgame+ just because everyone's fondness is too high to trigger it this time.

Shads
16-03-12, 08:37 PM
Just ordered the game and will be getting it soon as well.

I've got a question though: are there any really challenging dungeons in this game? One of the things that bothered me in the first game was the fact that none of the extra dungeons were all that challenging. Even those with a recommended level of "999" or something like that could be beaten easily at level 80. =O

Black_Dragon
17-03-12, 05:56 PM
Just ordered the game and will be getting it soon as well.

I've got a question though: are there any really challenging dungeons in this game? One of the things that bothered me in the first game was the fact that none of the extra dungeons were all that challenging. Even those with a recommended level of "999" or something like that could be beaten easily at level 80. =O

Yeah i noticed that in the first game as well (while i was trying to find a DLC dungeon that gave more than 10 million exp) But i assume it was made like that so you didnt have to buy the lv cap remover dlc and for the less hardcore fans.

Although i think it'll be the same again but the remainder dlc might change that, i dunno...

Shads
19-03-12, 08:14 PM
Just arrived today... along with other games ... so far its good starts good, gets boring, then gets a lot better ... i just need to make more time for it
Now I just got the game and started playing, and yeah there is a point in the begining that feels kinda "meh". From the little I've played, I liked the first one's story and main char better. I think the biggest issue I have is with Nepgear is her voice actor being much worse than Neptune's. but oh well.

Game-play wise though, I can already say this game is much better. :cool:

PrismZeo
22-03-12, 03:06 AM
That 2D Neptunia game that gets shown....I really wish it was real, it looks pretty fun.

Anyway I've just started my 4th playthrough now after getting the bad ending. Y'know for such a bright and cheerful game I was not expecting the bad ending to be that depressing...

Emerald Emblem
22-03-12, 07:11 AM
That 2D Neptunia game that gets shown....I really wish it was real, it looks pretty fun.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks so, needs to be a PSN/Xbox Live Arcade title.

When i finish Tales of Graces F I will be back on this game, but don't know whether I will new game plus a bunch to complete the gallery or whether to just continue my earlier save for the trophies.

PrismZeo
22-03-12, 09:55 AM
don't know whether I will new game plus a bunch to complete the gallery or whether to just continue my earlier save for the trophies.

I've been doing the newgame+ thing to get the gallery complete but it seems like it takes forever to get back to ch5 each time due to having to go through the tutorial and about 5 required guild quests each time. Also it would probably go a lot faster if pressing skip actually skipped scenes rather than just fast forwarding...

EDIT

Just bought the Cave & Falcom character dlc and wow Cave is awesome, her ultimate attack is spectacular (reminds me of touhou). Its a shame Falcom's specials aren't as flashy, but at least they do loads of damage if you partner her with nepgear for the damage limit removal

Shads
26-03-12, 03:24 PM
Just bought the Cave & Falcom character dlc and wow Cave is awesome, her ultimate attack is spectacular (reminds me of touhou). Its a shame Falcom's specials aren't as flashy, but at least they do loads of damage if you partner her with nepgear for the damage limit removal
Haha, yeah. I saw it in YouTube and it's totally Touhou/Bullet Hell inspired. :p

Haven't finished the game quite yet - I'm at chapter 6, trying to make sure I get enough Lily Rank and stuff for the True Ending.

Black_Dragon
28-03-12, 08:11 PM
Man seeing the Tutorial again really is a piece of work i think i lost count how many times ive seen it now :( but at long last about halfway there :) .... hmm i suppose i'll pick up falcom for the damage limit remover since i have cave.

Shads
30-03-12, 12:03 AM
Just finished the game! And yeah, that game shown during the ending credits would be awesome if they made it. =P

The humor and stuff also got better once Neptune was back. And once I had all the CPU's again, it was kinda hard to decide who to use in my party. I even ended up removing Nepgear from my final party and going for Neptune, Uni, Noir and IF.

PrismZeo
30-03-12, 08:55 AM
Just finished the game! And yeah, that game shown during the ending credits would be awesome if they made it. =P

Nice, so which ending did you get? I messed up the first time so I only got the normal ending by itself instead of getting an after credits one as well....meaning I have to play the game an additional cycle if i want to 100% the gallery.

Also warning to anyone who bought Cave & Falcom, don't do the final battle with anything rare equipped on them it will vanish and not return even when they rejoin on the next cycle. Its a pain rebuying their best equipment each time. Moneys not a problem at that point, but still...

Shads
30-03-12, 07:58 PM
Nice, so which ending did you get? I messed up the first time so I only got the normal ending by itself instead of getting an after credits one as well....meaning I have to play the game an additional cycle if i want to 100% the gallery.

Also warning to anyone who bought Cave & Falcom, don't do the final battle with anything rare equipped on them it will vanish and not return even when they rejoin on the next cycle. Its a pain rebuying their best equipment each time. Moneys not a problem at that point, but still...
Got the True Ending. I looked up how to get it and made sure I fulfilled all the requirements.

And that sucks - must have been something the creators overlooked. It's not too bad if you just had some buyable equipment on them I guess, but there are certain equipment that's pretty hard to come by, so it would suck to lose anything like that.

Also, even though I've played the whole game and gotten the True Ending now and all, I'm quite surprised to see that there's over 80% left of the gallery to unlock. =O

Black_Dragon
06-04-12, 08:53 PM
Been a while since the last update Crushed delphenus with la delphenus ;) it was rather easy.

Black_Dragon
08-04-12, 04:53 PM
And that it almost done just got to kill the true final boss and that's me..

but some how i feel as this this game was kinda short.

Shads
08-04-12, 09:08 PM
And that it almost done just got to kill the true final boss and that's me..

but some how i feel as this this game was kinda short.
Totally agree. I somehow felt the first game was much longer actually. =O

Perhaps it has a little to do with the fact that you had to enter a dungeon for a specific mission each time in the first game, while you can complete many missions through a single dungeon-run in the second. But still.

Also, congratulations on beating Delphenus.

Emerald Emblem
08-04-12, 09:12 PM
It feels shorter because the first game dragged on. I hated having to go through those dungeons that connected landmasses over and over and over and over again.

Shads
08-04-12, 09:16 PM
Oh yeah... now that you mention it. I had completely forgotten about that. Plus the random encounters.

Black_Dragon
09-04-12, 08:39 PM
Totally agree. I somehow felt the first game was much longer actually. =O Perhaps it has a little to do with the fact that you had to enter a dungeon for a specific mission each time in the first game, while you can complete many missions through a single dungeon-run in the second. But still. Also, congratulations on beating Delphenus. maybe it was but i dunno but it was rather spacious ;) Yeah thanks for that it was a pushover i still say shiva in the first was much harder lol.
It feels shorter because the first game dragged on. I hated having to go through those dungeons that connected landmasses over and over and over and over again.Yeah thats true but i guess but it did have some strong points about it too.
Oh yeah... now that you mention it. I had completely forgotten about that. Plus the random encounters.Yeah they were rather a pain especially if you were looking for a specific monster.

Shads
09-04-12, 10:01 PM
maybe it was but i dunno but it was rather spacious ;) Yeah thanks for that it was a pushover i still say shiva in the first was much harder lol.
Awww, that's kinda disappointing. And here I was hoping it would actually be a really hard battle. Oh well. I can still hope for some tough DLC battles coming out eventually.

PrismZeo
17-04-12, 08:23 PM
why did I decide to try complete the gallery again? Its takes so long...seeing that tutorial each time is driving me nuts. At least its almost over, just need to see the Leanbox ending and true ending path stuff...

Black_Dragon
19-04-12, 08:26 PM
I think you were trying to get the gallary 100% :) but No worries, you're almost there! ... just uh endure the tuturial 1 last time.*

Shads
18-05-12, 06:23 PM
Hey, Black Dragon! Beaten "Legacy" yet? It's a new DLC boss that seem to be even harder than Delphenus. It's free DLC too, plus there are some new dungeons as well. :cool:

Black_Dragon
18-05-12, 07:52 PM
Hey, Black Dragon! Beaten Legacy yet? It's a new DLC boss that seem to be even harder than Delphenus. It's free DLC too, plus there are some new dungeons as well. Oh? no not yet i hope legacy proves to be tough i got to use those weapons and traps i still have. Thanks shads i'll get round to it soon :)

Shads
22-05-12, 01:29 PM
No problem. And while I'm not level 99 quite yet, I'm around level 90 and have a pretty hard time beating Legacy. I still don't have everyone's ultimate weapons either, but... I can say that Legacy certainly isn't a total pushover, that's for sure. =P