PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Warriors 3 (XL, Z)

Black_Dragon
14-04-13, 12:45 PM
I didnt want to say this but has the Samurai warriors franchise come to an end In EU/US
but i cant see Sengoku basera being the problem or what not.
*sigh* i was really looking forward to a non wii version of samurai warriors 3

Korin
14-04-13, 03:43 PM
We'll see with Samurai Warriors 4 in 2014.

Black_Dragon
16-04-13, 08:21 AM
Yeah.... if koei even decided to bring that over :(

Superbuu3
16-04-13, 04:14 PM
Uh I wouldn't be so cynical. With how digital releases are now becoming a way to reduce production costs and with how the platform of PS4 will be. There's no reason to rule the game out. I mean DW7E wasn't supposed to come out and we got it.

Black_Dragon
17-04-13, 02:31 PM
Uh I wouldn't be so cynical. With how digital releases are now becoming a way to reduce production costs and with how the platform of PS4 will be. There's no reason to rule the game out. I mean DW7E wasn't supposed to come out and we got it. Yeah i guess so.... reduces costs for the company but at a overwhelmingl price tag for the buyer ususally *sigh* i guess waiting is all we can do for now.....

Korin
06-06-13, 01:45 AM
I hope they pull a DW8 and i get SW4 in retail, but I would buy if it was only digital because I've been in SW drought for too long, not including WO games... it's been a long way since a last SW game I played, I'm praying for a overseas DIGITAL release basically, I would suck my own **** if it comes out in Retail loool