PDA

View Full Version : DOA5+ future trash since DOA5 Ultimate comming

Otase
10-05-13, 04:03 PM
Now after seeing lots of complaints in facebook i want to know how some feel
wasting 30 euros for a game that was just a pre-empty future shell lacking all kind of content?

2 months after DOA5+ release was a good slap in the face for a good number of people who bought it
if all people knew of this its quite obvious no one would buy it, so in the end Tecmo Team Ninja cheated people.

Truly only company to ever **** me off also very sad to see such an event.

kunaal_kumar
15-05-13, 08:36 AM
i have played for 150 hours the Dead or alive 5 game. I still cpuld not beat the survival mode on legend difficulty. NOW THEY LAUNCH DEAD OR ALIVE 5 ULTIMATE WITH MOMIJI AND OTHER NINJA GAIDEN CHARACTERS PLUS DOAX VOLLEYBALL SWIMSUITS AS CONTENT. how can they be so cruel ??/
At least they should have made these extra characters purchaseable as DLC for orignal Dead or Alive 5.

The same thing they did with ninja gaiden razor edge and orignal ninja gaiden 3

Otase
17-05-13, 06:20 AM
i have played for 150 hours the Dead or alive 5 game. I still cpuld not beat the survival mode on legend difficulty. NOW THEY LAUNCH DEAD OR ALIVE 5 ULTIMATE WITH MOMIJI AND OTHER NINJA GAIDEN CHARACTERS PLUS DOAX VOLLEYBALL SWIMSUITS AS CONTENT. how can they be so cruel ??/
At least they should have made these extra characters purchaseable as DLC for orignal Dead or Alive 5.

The same thing they did with ninja gaiden razor edge and orignal ninja gaiden 3

Wouldnt guess another Capcom or EA existed in this world >.<

Main Fact:
President of Tecmo only wants profit and not aiming for content/ quality in a game
"Itagaki believes that Yasuda has focused too much on making a profit without a regard for quality"

Also president of Tecmo was quite harsh on Itagaki the creator of DOA series in the first place:

"Before the start of development on Dead or Alive 4 (http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3140417), Tecmo Co., Ltd. had agreed to pay a completion bonus to me for this Xbox 360 title, which I produced.
However, when the time came for the actual payment, Tecmo Co., Ltd. went against its previous agreement and refused payment.
President Yoshimi Yasuda chose not only to violate this agreement, but also turned defiant,
telling me 'if you are dissatisfied with the decision not to pay the bonuses, either quit the company or sue it.'
In addition, he made demeaning remarks about me to my subordinates and colleagues,
causing me significant emotional distress and worsening my personal relationships and work environment.
Thus, I have no choice but to resign from Tecmo Co., Ltd.

"The conduct of Tecmo Co., Ltd. and its president Yoshimi Yasuda towards me has been unbefitting of a publicly-listed company.
I have filed this lawsuit with a strong intent to question the social responsibility of Tecmo Co., Ltd. and its President Yoshimi Yasuda,
as well as condemning them for their unjust acts. Today, in addition to announcing the reasons for this lawsuit, I make clear my reasons for resigning.
There you go, a company that doesnt even show respect to the person who created DOA
sure aint worth my time for the 30 euros i spent on the empty shell game DOA5+ Hayashi made.

Superbuu3
18-05-13, 07:00 PM
Companies trying to make money?! I'm shocked.

But seriously i'm sure lots of people put in around 100 hours+ on DOA5 anyways, are you going to tell me that wasn't money well spent? If there wasn't a market for rereleases with extra features then they wouldn't be made. I put in a long time with DOA5 and i will put in loads of time with DOA5 ultimate when it comes out. I certainly won't buy it at release but these updates come out as budget titles anyways. So i don't see what the big fuss is about.

The only big concern is have they changed the game enough to warrant the update. I wouldn't mind if we got a couple more VF5 characters, or some other guest characters from other game series i.e. Orochi that would be kinda cool.

Otase
20-05-13, 04:06 PM
Companies trying to make money?! I'm shocked.

But seriously i'm sure lots of people put in around 100 hours+ on DOA5 anyways, are you going to tell me that wasn't money well spent? If there wasn't a market for rereleases with extra features then they wouldn't be made. I put in a long time with DOA5 and i will put in loads of time with DOA5 ultimate when it comes out. I certainly won't buy it at release but these updates come out as budget titles anyways. So i don't see what the big fuss is about.

The only big concern is have they changed the game enough to warrant the update. I wouldn't mind if we got a couple more VF5 characters, or some other guest characters from other game series i.e. Orochi that would be kinda cool.

Your forgeting people who supported this greedy company by buying 100 bucks worth of its DLC and what do they get in return? nothing
as for me just wasting 30 euros in a game that can be outdated in 2 months is a slap in the face from Team Ninja.

Also crossplay will be probably dead once DOA5U comes.

Superbuu3
21-05-13, 05:35 PM
I do understand where you are coming from but chances are the DLC will be cross compatible.

In terms of the crossplay with DOA5+ that would be harsh if they removed it. Fingers crossed maybe Momiji will be patched into the Vita version. Anything is possible at this point.

Has this actually been confirmed for PS3 and not PS4?

Korin
27-05-13, 01:47 AM
DOA is boring , even Warriors LoT is better

Korin
27-05-13, 01:48 AM
The **** is KOEI Canada doing (devs who made LoT) - are they working on another game? - BTW Techland announced Dying Light and Hellraid recently... gonna pick those up asap - I hope Hellraid comes out in september, and Dying Light in April-May of 2014.