PDA

View Full Version : Time and Eternity

silvertongue
29-05-13, 02:41 PM
Just been looking at this and I have to say the game itself is looking pretty decent.

Anyone interested in this? I haven't seen a post about it but it's possible I've missed it.

Game are doing a pre-order bonus of a soft back artbook for the price of �39.99 and unusually it's not alot more expensive than the likes of shopto which is �36.85

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product2?msg=&showResultsPage=true&predictiveSearchURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.game.co.uk%2F webapp%2Fwcs%2Fstores%2Fservlet%2FAjaxPredictiveSe archView%3FcatalogId%3D10201%26langId%3D44%26store Id%3D10151&langId=44&beginIndex=0&productId=215822&sType=SimpleSearch&pageSize=20&resultCatEntryType=2&searchTerm=time+and+eternity&pageView=image&searchBtn=Search&catalogId=10201&storeId=10151&searchBtn.x=-1074&searchBtn.y=-17&ddkey=http:mIndex

However the U.S. Limited Edition looks beautiful and is only $64.99

http://store.nisamerica.com/Exclusives/time-eternity-limited-edition

Does anyone know how much shipping is from the NIS store?

ManaAlchemist
29-05-13, 03:43 PM
Well I'm slightly interested in it, but the "animated" style just looks odd. Probably would have been better in 3D, or a more normal sprite based style.
Also I've heard so many claiming it to be so damn repetitive and bad, so I'm kinda holding off on it, and waiting for a price drop.

Though at the same time the designs are made by Vofan (who's done the designs for the Bakemonogatari series), so I want that damn artbook. :P But as I live in sweden, the only way to get an artbook is the NISA stores LE, but $64.99 + $24.08 shipping (my estimate) is a bit high (sadly it's only about $6 more than what the cost for the game is in sweden so when looking at that, it's not that expensive) and there's also the risk i have to pay lots of toll costs to get it. :S

Does anyone know how much shipping is from the NIS store?

Well my Atelier Totori LE, Atelier Meruru LE, Neptunia Victory LE and Mana Khemia 2 LE from the NISA store all had the shipping cost $24.08 to Sweden. So I'm guessing it's something along those lines to the UK, though maybe slightly lower.

silvertongue
29-05-13, 04:00 PM
Well I'm slightly interested in it, but the "animated" style just looks odd. Probably would have been better in 3D, or a more normal sprite based style.
Also I've heard so many claiming it to be so damn repetitive and bad, so I'm kinda holding off on it, and waiting for a price drop.

Though at the same time the designs are made by Vofan (who's done the designs for the Bakemonogatari series), so I want that damn artbook. :P But as I live in sweden, the only way to get an artbook is the NISA stores LE, but $64.99 + $24.08 shipping (my estimate) is a bit high (sadly it's only about $6 more than what the cost for the game is in sweden so when looking at that, it's not that expensive) and there's also the risk i have to pay lots of toll costs to get it. :S

Well my Atelier Totori LE, Atelier Meruru LE, Neptunia Victory LE and Mana Khemia 2 LE from the NISA store all had the shipping cost $24.08 to Sweden. So I'm guessing it's something along those lines to the UK, though maybe slightly lower.

I think I want the U.S. LE but want to support UK sales but I ain't buying both, lol.

ManaAlchemist
29-05-13, 04:51 PM
I think I want the U.S. LE but want to support UK sales but I ain't buying both, lol.

I'd also like to support the european sales, but I don't really like how it's usually only the UK who gets any pre-order bonuses, or actually, I that hate since it's quite unfair for everyone else.
NISA should just open a european store where they make european limited editions available.

Also I just found out that it's Image Epoch who's behind Time and Eternity. I love all their previous games, so now I'm having even more trouble to decide if i should get it or not. xD

Black_Dragon
30-05-13, 03:56 PM
.... Heck! theres less than 50% of those Nisa LE's Left
But yeah i also feel the same way as you guys to support EU/UK sales.
I suppose i'll wait it out a bit and see.

overlord_phoenix
06-06-13, 11:01 AM
same i guess .......
probly buy it when it comes to the game shops

Black_Dragon
08-06-13, 05:23 PM
I think it just comes to whats in it
so long as the game's fun i think thats what really matters kinda like Legasista's case.

Black_Dragon
24-06-13, 05:00 PM
Come on guys lets try n post a bit more
Trailer 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBltjcXIDJM

Black_Dragon
24-06-13, 05:01 PM
Trailer 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pbcpECaUsU

Black_Dragon
24-06-13, 05:01 PM
Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5dsRBUMonE

Korin
26-06-13, 03:52 PM
what is this game

Black_Dragon
27-06-13, 12:55 PM
I would describe it as an rpg.... but its more like an interactive anime which is quite unique and one of the first

Korin
27-06-13, 06:42 PM
I perfer japanese style RPG's like Yakuza

Black_Dragon
28-06-13, 02:54 PM
Yeah it just appeals to those that like anime i guess though i still havent got this game yet damn its supposed to be out today lol

Korin
28-06-13, 08:25 PM
no, I like anime.. just anime with both males and females

like 80% male 20% female

where the lead character is male basically

Black_Dragon
29-06-13, 02:55 PM
Ah i see then this games not for you since its 2 females that are the lead.
but it does have great anime visuals so you shouldnt brush it off but perhaps try it at a later date
But its not out in the US till next month though

Korin
29-06-13, 05:38 PM
I love me some male anime characters as the lead

do you recommended any game that is like that

I would try the Naruto games but no Kakashi :(

silvertongue
01-07-13, 08:32 AM
OK bought the game and I have to say the characters are pretty great, story is ok, the 2 leads are fun, particularly Towa.
I do think it's one of those games that you'll either love or hate.

Black_Dragon
02-07-13, 02:37 PM
@korin Now that a hard question..... lets see I guess Disgaea since all the MC's are guys and its kinda anime style
an anime game would be Bleach Soul resserection that has a male MC
Saint Seyia Battle santuary the MC is a guy and theres but you'd have to import that
I cant think of anything else other than Naruto as well but thats all i can think of that are on PS3

and on topic
Zack really is quite a pain but he does say some hilarious stuff sometimes

silvertongue
03-07-13, 08:33 AM
I perfer japanese style RPG's like Yakuza

If you like Yakuza you may like Sleeping Dogs.

Topic:

So who has bought it and what do you think of it?

Black_Dragon
03-07-13, 02:24 PM
If you like Yakuza you may like Sleeping Dogs.

Topic:

So who has bought it and what do you think of it?

Well i think most people are waiting on their copies right?
.... but i suppose i give mine first The game is really good, i honestly think so, sure there are palette swap enemies but honestly it plays out rather well the conversation the charecters have among them selfs are rather hilarious at times
lol i chose i don't
my only bad points are the excessive installation time and loading times and some of the quests are rather boring fetch quest

Oh yeah what about your opinion silver?

plus zack is a pedo lol

silvertongue
03-07-13, 05:17 PM
Well i think most people are waiting on their copies right?
.... but i suppose i give mine first The game is really good, i honestly think so, sure there are palette swap enemies but honestly it plays out rather well the conversation the charecters have among them selfs are rather hilarious at times
lol i chose i don't
my only bad points are the excessive installation time and loading times and some of the quests are rather boring fetch quest

Oh yeah what about your opinion silver?

plus zack is a pedo lol

Pretty much the same as your really.

The switching enemies after you've defeated one feels too long.

I really like the characters, their convos are very amusing. I like the really snooty one (can't think of her name), the one who really doesn't like Drake (not surprised).
The music is pretty decent, although when they're back at the house that music starts to get on my nerves a little.
I've seen a lit of people on twitter really not liking the game and saying it's as bad as The Last Rebellion. I really enjoyed The Last Rebellion, it's the only NIS one that I've got the plat for, lol.

Korin
03-07-13, 05:44 PM
so which NIS games have male lead ?

PrismZeo
03-07-13, 10:26 PM
So you both are liking the game so far? I'm still undecided about getting it for some reason...

so which NIS games have male lead ?

Disgaea1~4, Makai Kingdom, ZHP and Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero are some that I can think of

Black_Dragon
05-07-13, 02:27 PM
Pretty much the same as your really.

The switching enemies after you've defeated one feels too long.

I really like the characters, their convos are very amusing. I like the really snooty one (can't think of her name), the one who really doesn't like Drake (not surprised).
The music is pretty decent, although when they're back at the house that music starts to get on my nerves a little.
I've seen a lit of people on twitter really not liking the game and saying it's as bad as The Last Rebellion. I really enjoyed The Last Rebellion, it's the only NIS one that I've got the plat for, lol.

Yeah i get ya, oh yeah you mean reijo? yeah that music is kinda annoying but i assume its meant to sound kinda regal
Enda does get annoying sometimes but i keep wondering who's wendi's fairy friend is lol.
Yeah i also agree wioth you about Last rebellion my only quarrel is it was too short

So you both are liking the game so far? I'm still undecided about getting it for some reason...

Disgaea1~4, Makai Kingdom, ZHP and Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero are some that I can think of

Yeah but i just dont like the side quest's they're boring but i do like the combat a bit and the story so far has been rather good.
you should try it but if you're still unsure you could wait for a price drop that way they'd be little regrets
yeah also adding to that Soul nomad (choose between a guy or a girl) , legasista Trinity universe(same as soul)
Ar tonilico Cross edge

Korin
05-07-13, 06:15 PM
So is Disgaea more like Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts?

Miss Kaoru
06-07-13, 01:19 AM
I ordered 2 copies of the LE. Figured since I missed out on the HNV LEs that I wouldn't make the mistake twice plus make some money off of it when they sell out!
I love games that are anime driven and that have female leads is a plus! Now if they'd just give you the option to play as a female soldier on Call of Duty: Ghosts! ^-^

Black_Dragon
06-07-13, 01:22 PM
I ordered 2 copies of the LE. Figured since I missed out on the HNV LEs that I wouldn't make the mistake twice plus make some money off of it when they sell out!
I love games that are anime driven and that have female leads is a plus! Now if they'd just give you the option to play as a female soldier on Call of Duty: Ghosts! ^-^

I missed the LE though i was supporting the sales in the Eu region still i missed quite a bit
....you could argue that zack is also lead the MC though again that depends on the prospective you look at it from well towa deserves to be the spotlight though :)

Korin
06-07-13, 07:00 PM
Now if they'd just give you the option to play as a female soldier on Call of Duty: Ghosts! ^-^
sorry - never gonna happen.
the guys will just teabag her.

try battlefield 4, chinese female soldier anyone?
but probably not

anyways I need my question answered
is Disgaea more like final fantasy or kingdom of hearts
?

PrismZeo
06-07-13, 09:30 PM
anyways I need my question answered
is Disgaea more like final fantasy or kingdom of hearts
?

Its not really like either really, the series are turn based strategy games. Its kinda like a not at all serious version of the final fantasy tactics games if youve seen those
Just check the Disgaea 2 game trailer to see what I mean http://youtu.be/M_30tUPC8QQ

Korin
07-07-13, 05:59 PM
I rather play Kingdom of Hearts then.

Black_Dragon
08-07-13, 02:29 PM
Well thats enough off topic banter lol

anyhow just reached chapter 3

silvertongue
09-07-13, 10:51 AM

I like it, I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as people seem to be saying but that's just my opinion. Did you like The Last Rebellion? That got slated by the majority but I loved it.

Black_Dragon
17-08-13, 02:44 PM
Oh yeah i assume everyone's finished this its rather short and quick to plat