PDA

View Full Version : Favourite strategist?

lordofjiaozhi
01-02-09, 10:03 AM
who's ur favourite strategist?

Alonzo Orion
01-02-09, 10:32 PM
Guo Jai, although seems he isn't in your list, Zhou Yu, shame Zhudge Liang put him to his death.

LittleDragonZ
02-02-09, 07:25 PM
If there's Shingen, there must be Kenshin! I've added him to the poll!

Zhuge Liang. Because I love Shu, he's in my top 5, and like his calm strategic personality. Though I liked Sima Yi in DW6 also.

foamy666
02-02-09, 07:55 PM
Ack Sima Yi and Sakon Shima are together this is going to be hard to decide between them.

I have to admit I love everything about both Sima Yi and Sakon Shima their movesets, attitudes, costumes and voice actors have all been pretty good especially the DW6 Sima Yi oh I hope he stays like that in the future. But between the 2 of them I'd have to go Sakon as I just prefer his move set and attitude a little bit more.

GanNing4Eva
10-03-09, 04:34 PM
Zhou Yu!
because hes one of my fav characters anyway :D

Zhuge Ke
10-03-09, 09:51 PM
Sima Yi! He's my CLAIMED ancestor! (Although I know full well he isn't!)

ebil shrimp
28-03-09, 09:23 PM
Zhuge Liang. the ultimate strategist. the best of his time. shame about his illness induced death in the end. he deserved more

Exonin
03-04-09, 12:32 AM
Shingen Takeda, there's just something about him that makes him feel like your friend.

Thadius
03-04-09, 06:58 PM
Zhuge Liang, although not my favourite to play as in DW.

little_zhurong
03-04-09, 09:49 PM
Zhou Yu

But I can't forget Lu Xun and Lu Meng. However I don't know who Sakon Shima and Kenshin Uesugi are. I guessing their from SW games but I'm not sure. :o

Jiahe
08-04-09, 12:57 AM
Zhuge Liang since he is my favorite next to Liu Bei. Historically, he was one of the best strategist known during his time. Gamewise, Lex Lang has been doing an amazing job with his voice throughout the series since it connects well with his calming attitude. Don't underestimate him in battle because of that fan he uses because his musou attacks can be very deadly if you get caught in them and those fire attacks he uses in DW6 can deplete your health very quickly too.

12-06-09, 11:07 PM
myn is sima yi in dw6 but i also liks zhuge liang because of his attacks.

CuckooBanana
13-07-09, 04:05 AM
My favorite strategist is without a doubt Zhou Yu, he has been my favorite character since DW3 since that was the first DW game i played as well as Zhou Yu being the first character i played.

He is definately my favorite.

GO WU!!!

Hitsuzen
15-09-12, 07:13 AM
Since Guo Jia's not here, I'll vote for Zhou Yu due to Chi Bi

Quis_DaKing
02-06-14, 02:33 PM
Zhuge Liang his strategies are the best

Mr.Honda
02-06-14, 04:22 PM
Gameplay-wise, I choose Zhou Yu. One of my favorite characters to use after the big DW6 redesign. That staff moveset is so godly in every game I've played (Strikeforce, WO3)

Personality-wise, tie between Zhuge Liang and Shingen Takeda. Kongming has that calm, cool, and brilliant way about him, Shingen is hilarious. Definitely like them both.