PDA

View Full Version : Nar, Disgaea 3 help, please?

Zeriken
01-02-09, 05:11 PM
So I'm looking for... One thing I think? No, it was two. I remember what else I wanted to ask.

First off is the Puppy Paw Stick. Does anyone know where I could get one?

Second off is the skills. I know that they have more than just three skills for each weapon, but Mao can't access the skills other than the Blade Rush, Hurricane Slash and X - Level Flurry.

Now, I know that other ones exist, but I just can't seem to access them.

(Anyone else depressed that Winged Slayer is no longer an option? XD)

Help would be appreciated.

Outi
04-02-09, 05:43 PM
It would appear that you must wait until the European release of Disgaea 3 before you get any help.
I can hug you if you want tho... maybe it makes you feel better? ,D

Onislash
05-02-09, 02:08 AM
Puppy Paw Stick = Finish all Diaz Gentleman events I think

To learn higher level sword skills like Descent Slayer place someone in a club who knows those skills with Mao, then go to the class world of Mao (selecting skill inheritance) and go to the 9th floor gate. Word of warning you need a hell of a lot of mana to learn these skills.

Zeriken
06-02-09, 01:51 AM
My question is how do you get somebody to learn the skill in the first place? I've created fist users who can't access Big Bang and I've done a bunch of other stuff. I'm wondering if I need to use a certain tier of a class or not, or if they need to be a specific level. Or if their aptitudes have to be a certain amount?

Thanks for the Paw stick, though ^_^. (And the hug! I'll be kind of sad that I cant House of Ordeal powerlevel for a bit XD >.>; T_T)

Onislash
06-02-09, 05:48 AM
Higher Tier warriors, mages etc. However it depends on the class on what learns what.

Zeriken
06-02-09, 04:00 PM
Thanks ^_^. I'll start working on it right away XD. This is going to be something of a pain. Oh well, I'll just have to work hard to make it pay off.

Nova
16-02-09, 01:39 AM
I'm currently trying to learn calamity drive with one of my characters. I've made over 20 trips to the class world and I've only met the skill NPC once, but I decided to learn another axe skill before calamity drive. Do you know if it's just random whether or not you meet the skill NPC? Because almost every time I get to the NPC that can increase the club sizes instead.

Onislash
16-02-09, 01:42 AM
Its random. Once you learn it you can teach the usual ways however.

Nova
16-02-09, 05:22 PM
Its random. Once you learn it you can teach the usual ways however.

Ok, that's what I thought. Once I get back to playing Disgaea 3 I guess I'll try some more, and hopefully I'll run into the skill NPC.