PDA

View Full Version : Mitsuhide Akechi

LittleDragonZ
02-02-09, 07:43 PM
Hmm... I much preferred him in SW1 since I preferred the voice acting of Michael Gough, and the fact his role was much larger. Plus his costume was better then, also, in my opinion. If only Koei gave him the cloak as an alt in SW2, the cloak here wears when first encountering Nobunaga in the rain (his first movie.)

Kenji Icarus
02-02-09, 08:19 PM
Mitsuhide is a nice character. His outer appearance looks kind of noble. Like a royal servant. That is his place next to Nobunaga.
That's why I didn't like the story around him in SW2 (betraying his master [if I can remember correctly])
I also like his counter move.

LittleDragonZ
02-02-09, 08:29 PM
Well, it's what he did in SW1 also. Though Samurai Warriors 1 was really just based off Nobunaga Oda meaning they could tell his story with more focus I guess.

God-Like Phoenix
03-02-09, 04:42 AM
I didnt mind him as a historical character, but having to play as him, he wasnt really one of my favourites. His personality, appearance and story I quite liked, but his moveset I just didnt really like at all, so thats all that really turned me off him, other than that...he would be one of my favourites :p

Onislash
03-02-09, 09:42 AM
Personality wise, he is fine however gameplay with him is a little annoying as his most useful moves I find are at the other end of his 11 charges with is hard to remeber.

Jiahe
03-04-09, 12:40 PM
Mitsuhide is ok for me, he has a good moveset, an average personality and a cool design. He kinda reminds me of Zhou Yu's style of figthing but he isn't better like him I suppose.

Exonin
03-04-09, 02:06 PM
I like his fast attack speed and quick-draw special, was the first samurai warriors character I ever played in both games.

CuckooBanana
04-09-09, 12:47 AM
mitsuhide akechi was the first character i tried in Samurai Warriors. I've only played the the first game but i've played all the other characters in the sequal in the WO games. in my opinion he seems like the zhou yu of Samurai Warriors but i never really enjoyed his moveset.

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/CuckooBanana/1.jpg

Ramza
04-09-09, 01:41 PM
mitsuhide akechi was the first character i tried in Samurai Warriors. I've only played the the first game but i've played all the other characters in the sequal in the WO games. in my opinion he seems like the zhou yu of Samurai Warriors but i never really enjoyed his moveset100% agree, he was my first character in SW1 too and I'm not a big fan of his moveset.
His appearance is too meh to me in every game, too. His SW1 alt is the only one that actually looks like a samurai.

Zhuge Ke
20-04-10, 07:05 AM
Mitsuhide Aketchi, to me, is one of the most loyal generals you can ever have. And just like 80% of loyal generals, if you murdered his mother, he would rebel and kill you so it's not his fault he betrayed Nobunaga Oda. And Hideyoshi was an idiot to attack him. Even though he killed Nobunaga, he opened the space to make Hideyoshi the most powerful figure in Japan. Personally, I would've hired him and then slew Tokugawa Ieyasu. That way, a loyal man would serve. And I would make sure not to kill any other family members.

Zhuge Ke
15-07-10, 04:23 PM
Mitsuhide Aketchi, to me, is one of the most loyal generals you can ever have. And just like 80% of loyal generals, if you murdered his mother, he would rebel and kill you so it's not his fault he betrayed Nobunaga Oda. And Hideyoshi was an idiot to attack him. Even though he killed Nobunaga, he opened the space to make Hideyoshi the most powerful figure in Japan. Personally, I would've hired him and then slew Tokugawa Ieyasu. That way, a loyal man would serve. And I would make sure not to kill any other family members.

On second thoughts, though, Hideyoshi is quite intelligent although he never realised it. He thought that he should avenge Nobunaga for his own sake. He should've avenged Nobunaga so that people liked him better. He has to think more politically. Honestly.

LittleDragonZ
16-07-10, 08:24 PM
A shame I didn't like his new voice actor in Samurai Warriors 3, Vic Mignogna. I tried really hard to accept the change in Akechi's voice, as nobody for me has been able to surpass Michael Gough's performance in SW1.

Zhuge Ke
16-08-10, 03:23 PM
Zhao Yun and Yukimara Sanada fit together like salt and pepper; fish and chips; cheese and hamburger; peach and red bull.