PDA

View Full Version : NINJA GAIDEN 3 IS AVAILABLE IN STORES NOW

Insp. Chin
23-03-12, 09:47 AM
NINJA GAIDEN 3 is out today and available in stores now. NINJA GAIDEN 3 is for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. For more information, please visit the official site @ http://bit.ly/ninjagaiden3

WPDaddy
24-03-12, 05:48 PM
Hello. I have this game, and i have rated it to 5. It is very good. 18 years old to play it, That do i understand, there is lot of blod.

This is a game you must have.

Thanks

rokston
24-03-12, 05:57 PM
I'm a fan of this franchise but this game really really SUCK not just as a sequel but as a game, but the worst thing is that you put "Ninja Gaiden" in the name of this piece of crap. My point is that you have taken away all the good things in the series, like many types of weapons, many kinds of enemies, decent enemy IA and dificulty, hidden items in the scenarios, weapon upgrades, epic boss battles and many other things.
Maybe your new video game designer is just a kid of the new generation that doesnt know how to do a good videogame, or maybe is just a retarded, but you need a new one, someone more like Itagaki.

Amanai
25-03-12, 10:55 AM
I got ninja gaiden 3, an a bit disappointed, are we going to have to pay for the fighting styles now? clan battle replay don't work, I took on 4 guys by my self, all high level ninja's, an I beat them 7 kill's to 1, saved the replay, but when I watched it, it's like the computer is doing random stuff, other replay's work fine, only clan battle's replay don't work, an when your in clan battle, you can't choose side's, so if the other team member's all leave, you can't switch side's so the game can get going, and I'm sure Team Ninja could have made a 3 or 4 way battle(2 on each side, 4 way battle). Hopefully they sort themselves out, because I'm a fan since the first Ninja Gaiden.

Amanai
25-03-12, 10:59 AM
Where's all da unlockables?

Amanai
25-03-12, 11:02 AM
I asked someone if you complete it on master, what do you get? he said you get jack.

Amanai
25-03-12, 11:11 AM
y didnt they make a free-4-all online battle? y didn't they make bigger maps? y is there only 3 maps? y can't you make your ninja female? will we get to use different fighting styles online?

Black_Dragon
26-03-12, 01:32 PM
No worries there may be DLC later on .... or a stigma ver.