PDA

View Full Version : New Cadbury's Advert

UltimateWarrior
04-02-09, 04:18 PM
Has anyone seen the new cadbury's advert with the two kids and their amazing eyebrows? I thought they couldn't beat the gorilla one but this is awesome. I love it. It you haven't seen it you're in for a real treat.

Alonzo Orion
04-02-09, 08:13 PM
It makes me want to run away screaming.

Insp. Chin
04-02-09, 09:00 PM
Has anyone seen the new cadbury's advert with the two kids and their amazing eyebrows? I thought they couldn't beat the gorilla one but this is awesome. I love it. It you haven't seen it you're in for a real treat.

Man you got me!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVblWq3tDwY

00:39 IS SOOOOOOOOOOO MAKING ME LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stop laughing!!! This is so funny HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Alonzo Orion
04-02-09, 09:10 PM
And what does it have to do with Cadbury's Dairy Milk?

Gischie
04-02-09, 09:23 PM
I can't believe they could do it with their eyebrow, I bet it's a computerized thing but it was so well done!!!! (the music remind a ringtune)

Insp. Chin
04-02-09, 09:38 PM
Yeah UK residents can get the ringtone for free and I already got it on my mobile! XD

Jsun
04-02-09, 11:44 PM
ZOMG that is so funny. I wish I could do that!

ManaAlchemist
05-02-09, 06:49 AM
I just thought it was creepy. Not funny at all. :( Must be some kind of British humor or something.

Gischie
05-02-09, 07:48 AM
I just thought it was creepy. Not funny at all. :( Must be some kind of British humor or something.

Awwww poor you, if you can't laught there, don't even watch English channel, -_-, I saw of the most famous english humorist show and I didn't even make me laught while everybody around me were.

Insp. Chin
10-02-09, 11:13 PM
I... just downloaded the ringtone of it, because it's free here in the UK.

The parents must be so proud of their kids doing that :3 This advert has spread widely and gone so popular here in UK.

Qing Long
11-02-09, 08:56 PM
It's so surprising how kids managed to move their eyebrows O__O
Eyebrows Dance XD By the way, it may be possible that the video wasn't entirely modified, some people manage to move their body as they wish to move it. (Move their ears, nose,... ...)

Gischie
12-02-09, 09:28 AM
Qing Long, I think it's more a CG because you can see the top of their head is moving but not the rest of their body, maybe they were first filmed moving the top of their eyebrows and then filmed once again, moving nothing. Then it's all my supposition, they added the 2 together and accelerated the one where they moved their eyebrows.... sorry my explanation is a bit complicated -_-

Shika
12-02-09, 02:24 PM
but I get what you mean. I find there is something wrong in the way they move their eyebrows. It's like when you use photoshop to make something bigger/smaller. My explanation is a bit complicated too^^"

Gischie
12-02-09, 05:56 PM
Maybe you're right Shika, I think about it too, the distorsion option on photoshop because children couldn't move their eyesbrow like this :s

Qing Long
12-02-09, 10:11 PM
Oh, yeah thanks, I get what you mean Gischie & Shika, you're both very observant & got good eyes :)
I shouldn't forget my glasses when I watch video on computer lol XD

Gischie
12-02-09, 10:32 PM
:o I never though you were glasses!!!! (welcome to the club)

About the video, I still think it's a genuis idea to make one like this :p

Qing Long
12-02-09, 11:31 PM
Hahaha It's because I forget to wear it all the time XD
Thanks I'm happy to come in the glasses club :p

Yeah the creators of this video are very talented for the effects ^^

LewisSO
13-02-09, 03:07 PM
It's a really horrible advert and I'm sick of seeing it. :(

Sho-saka
14-02-09, 02:44 AM
On one half, I thought it was hilarious and cool (though not as cool as the gorilla drumming along a Phil Collins song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxXBx1lwjM) and that airport transport drag race (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGYMMsPg_ME)), but on the other half, this scares the heck out of me.

Well, at least it's not as annoying as seeing Thomas 'from Leeds' (with a special appearance by Howard) in the Halifax advert (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX_XaLmCIS0) singing that makes me want to shoot his face and be ashamed why I'm in the same ethnic coummunity as him, even though I'm Vietnamese. >_>;

GanNing4Eva
09-03-09, 08:28 PM
LOL omg that advert is soo annoying LOL
when ever it comes on i mute the sound XD