PDA

View Full Version : What game would you like the most that hasn't been announced?

silvertongue
12-05-12, 08:48 PM
Taking a leaf out of Black_Dragon's book I thought I would start a thread to try liven the place up a little.

As the title says.

I would love to see:

Wild Arms 6
Suikoden 6
Valkyrie Profile 3

I would love to see a remake of Parasite Eve, one of my favourite games of all time. None of this reimagining business but a remake. Silent Hill Shattered Memories was a reimagining and even though it was good in it's own right it could've easily passed as a brand new Silent Hill game had they changed the character names to different names than those of the original.
Which brings me to the next game I would love to see getting the remake treatment as a remake and not a reimagining, Silent Hill. Another one of my all time favourite games. Genuinely creepy, this deserves a proper remake.

Maybe they'll never happen but I can dream, can't I?

:)

Black_Dragon
21-05-12, 08:34 PM
OK! VP3 yeah we need hrist this time though covonet of the plume wasnt so bad either. LA PUCCELE DAMMIT WHY!!!!!, Sorry, the other 2 please ;) Disgaea 5 Legend of the dragoon 2 if only huh? Blazblue 3 SW4 ProjectZero5 .... They'll probably make an FF7 remake ... so yeah

little_zhurong
22-05-12, 01:37 PM
Ghost Hunt Id like to see that as a game. Dead space 3 and Xxxholic released on ps3.

Kessen 4 and dynasty tactics 3.

Superbuu3
23-05-12, 02:32 PM
A valkyria chronicles sequel on PS3
Hokuto Musou/Ken's Rage 2
Gundam 4
Streets of Rage 4
LoK sequel

I would like sequels to but there next games aren't even launched yet lol:
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
Yakuza 6

silvertongue
30-05-12, 12:05 AM
I would definitely love to see a Legend Of Dragoon sequel. Also FOTNS Kens Rage2, Kessen 4, Dynasty Tactics 3. I'd actually like to see Magna Carta 2 appear on ps3. I know it got an xbox release but I don't own one, lol.

Hitsuzen
24-06-12, 08:22 AM
Final Fantasy 13-Versus...WHEN IS IT COMING OUT?!

Well Warriors Orochi 4, and Dynasty Warriors 8 would be nice..xD and Blazblue 3 too. I want to know what's going to happen. I also want Final Fantasy 6: Sequel. I want to see if Terra gets with Locke or not. Although he probably ended up with Celes..