PDA

View Full Version : About the goodies coming with NISA games in Europe

Flonnezilla
20-05-12, 05:35 PM
Hi everybody !

I just wanna know which games from NISA came with special goodies for the first buyers in Europe ?

I got some goodies myself like :
- Cross Edge : Postcard set
- Ar Tonelico Qoga : Softcover artbook
- Atelier Totori : Softcover artbook
- Disgaea 4 : Softcover artbook

The games I know they came with goodies :
- Trinity Universe : Softcover artbook
- Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 : Softcover artbook

And finally can someone confirm if these games have goodies ?
- Atelier Rorona
- Hyperdimension Neptunia 1
- Games released on others consoles.

Sorry if my English is bad (French member here!)

Emerald Emblem
20-05-12, 07:35 PM
The first Neptunia did come with a pre-order bonus softcover artbook from GAME

The upcoming Atelier Meruru game is getting a softcover artbook which is Zavvi exclusive.

Black_Dragon
21-05-12, 08:19 PM
Yep rorona came with artbook and Ost Bleach came with 3 episodes US only though... i missed them both though. dont think there was anything else besides those... Mugen soul might get somthing &BRS and so might clan of that champions game (although i have to wonder why did nisa choose that?)

ManaAlchemist
24-05-12, 03:01 PM
Soul Nomad came with a soundtrack CD, at least in Sweden. Some stores also seemed to get a soundtrack CD for Atelier Rorona to give with game.

I also have gotten my hands on a softcover artbook for Atelier Iris 3 and Makai Kingdom, but I can't say for certain if they were given out in europe with pre-orders or something, or if they might have been for America.

silvertongue
14-01-13, 04:02 PM
Soul Nomad came with a soundtrack CD, at least in Sweden. Some stores also seemed to get a soundtrack CD for Atelier Rorona to give with game.

I also have gotten my hands on a softcover artbook for Atelier Iris 3 and Makai Kingdom, but I can't say for certain if they were given out in europe with pre-orders or something, or if they might have been for America.

I think the Makai Kingdom artbook was pre-order bonus in America.

stratos2501
18-01-13, 11:22 PM
I received Atelier Meruru with a softcover and the Soundtrack Atelier Rorona from Amazon.
Mugen Souls and both Neptunia also came with a Softcover artbook
Disgaea 2 came with the Soundtrack CD inside the box.