PDA

View Full Version : Is warriors Orochi Z the same as Warriors orochi 3?

little_zhurong
21-05-12, 08:04 PM
I was just wondering if it was the same game if not what happened in Z?

Black_Dragon
21-05-12, 09:21 PM
Nope Orochi Z is WO2 improved slightly dood.

little_zhurong
21-05-12, 10:20 PM
Thank you.

silvertongue
30-05-12, 12:59 AM
Nope Orochi Z is WO2 improved slightly dood.

It's actually WO1 and WO2 and some extras including more Dream / Dramatic stages. Basically the psp version of WO2 has more extras than the ps2 version and is like the one on Musou Orochi Z.

Apparently Musou Orochi Z was going to get an English release under the name of Warriors Orochi The Collective but was cancelled.

little_zhurong
31-05-12, 01:44 AM
Thank you, its a shame they didn't release it over here.

silvertongue
31-05-12, 12:31 PM
Thank you, its a shame they didn't release it over here.

I know but if you buy WO1 and WO2 psp version you've basically got Musou Orochi Z :)

Superbuu3
01-06-12, 06:51 PM
Its a game you could import and not have too much trouble with seeing as you would've played those other two games. Its probably worth seeing if there are any guides for nonjapanese speakers.

little_zhurong
02-06-12, 12:51 AM
I know a lot of people wanted this game released over here so when 3 came out and because its subbed I wondered if it was indeed Z under a new name, or a new game with subbing because it is a lot of people to dub. Turns out it’s the latter.

However I did learn some new things about Z from silvertongue that I didn’t know, and I am grateful for that.

I know but if you buy WO1 and WO2 psp version you've basically got Musou Orochi Z :)

I don't have a PSP :( But its good know if others were wondering too.

Its a game you could import and not have too much trouble with seeing as you would've played those other two games. Its probably worth seeing if there are any guides for nonjapanese speakers.

I might if the price was right but as its just extras I might not. I do own both games and enjoyed them so I properly wouldn't gain that much from Z. And with WO3 I have found I have missed out on some dialog so unless it was dubbed I don’t think I’m interested in getting Z. But I will look into it so thank you.

Superbuu3
07-06-12, 06:33 AM
Are you still playing WO3 i need someone to play it with if i do get it.

little_zhurong
16-06-12, 02:29 AM
Yes sorry my last post wasn't clear I like WO3 but because WOZ is an add on Im not really interested in getting it. Opps :(

Unless it was at an awesome price :D

Superbuu3
17-06-12, 04:18 PM
Musou Orochi Z or whatever its called isn't a add on. Its a complete game taht was basically two games merged. So i dunno if you'd consider it a step backwards or not. Honestly I wouldn't bother importing it, unless you really want the game and have played everything else to death. With Pirate warriors coming out (which will be the greatest thing ever i hope lol) and DW7E, you'll probably be playing other stuff to warrant the purchase.