PDA

View Full Version : Zhang He

LittleDragonZ
06-02-09, 11:44 PM
I enjoyed the guy when first using him in DW3, his cutscenes are amazing in DW3's Jie Ting lol.

I've never really been a fan of his personality apart from certain scenes, or his designs, but his moveset is really devilish. He lets out the evil in him and his attacks are very versatile and stylish. One of the funner characters to play as.

God-Like Phoenix
06-02-09, 11:57 PM
Actually, he was one of my first characters to play as on DW3...and for that game, I think he was my favourite character...even right now hes one of my favourites :)

In DW6 though...the weapon he was given just didnt suit him whatsoever...so im glad that he got his claws back, I liked him with the claws :) His design was I think the best in DW3 or 5...I just liked it then...I liked doing Guan Du on DW3 with him.

Alonzo Orion
07-02-09, 12:09 AM
He looks masculine by figure in Dynasty Warriors 6, the claws are much better.
I favoured him in Dynasty Warriors 5, in 3 he was waaay too lady like for his own good.

foamy666
07-02-09, 12:31 AM
in 3 he was waaay too lady like for his own good.

I actually thought he was a women at first in DW3 when I first saw him but quickly found out he wasn't.

I have mixed feelings about Zhang He. I find his moveset to be pretty decent though his musou could be a bit better. His attitude is the one thing that really gets me as well I don't find it annoying compared to some of the others he does go bit over the top sometimes with the whole beauty thing. Costume and VA wise he's alright and they defintely fit his attitude.

Can't really say much about him in DW6 as I didn't really play him much with him being a clone but I found his VA and outfit to be okay though I kind of wish DW6 special content had been made available to download so I could test out his new claw moveset.

Cao Cao
08-02-09, 03:29 PM
I don't like that Zhang He is so feminine...the whole beauty thing annoys me. He was one of the five Wei generals man...he was ok in DW5,but I hate his look in DW6.

Moveset wise,I tended to avoid him until I played him in WO2. I found his moveset pretty good. In DW6,his spear moveset is one of the best. I prefer him with his claws,though,and I'm glad to be able to test it out in DW6 Empires.

LittleDragonZ
08-02-09, 04:02 PM
Oh yes, I forgot to mention I love his jump charge in 5. It just brings more diversity to the character. I guess he can fight very unpredictably.

And yeah, in DW6 he was great for the speed run.

Jiahe
14-02-09, 03:41 PM
Zhang He is my only favorite character from Wei. I just love his sense of style and cheeky personality he brings to the battlefield. He always has something to say that just makes me laugh which is why I like him the best.

Fayt
03-04-09, 09:06 AM
I'd go as far as saying he was my favourite character in DW3, as an opponent he was one of the ones I hated to face, he is an increadibly deadly and scary to fight. And to use, he is just outstanding, I found his effectiveness to use has dropped off a bit as the series has aged though.

Then his personally, I just can't get enough of it, he is quite unconventional - and that is what makes him great.

GanNing4Eva
06-04-09, 02:38 AM
gotta love Zhang He he's the most "beautiful" Character in DW by far LOL! ^_^

little_zhurong
06-04-09, 06:04 PM
I liked Zhang He's wings in DW4. Makes him look like a killer dragon fly. He he. DW5 when he meets Xiahou Yuan for the first time and Xiahou Yuan asks him to join them. Xiahou Yuan says "forgive me lord Cao Cao what have I done". lol.

He is a very tough person to beat and his Musou move is very fast.

Arten Morningstarr
04-06-09, 09:26 AM
I allways find it hard to hit the same opponent with his Musou attack in DW5 :S but aside from that he is a great character to play and he's surprisingly strong althought the size of the Claws on his 4th weapon are alittle over the top lol

CuckooBanana
29-06-09, 01:54 AM
The only thing i ever liked about Zhang He was his weapons. His claws were the coolest thing. I think he is the girliest character now though. He is more girly than the new Xiao Qiao and SSX. It's terrible i miss the old Zhang He and i think he needs to get at least a little more masculine. He can still be in love with color and all that but just give him more masculine clothes and make it colorful that way he isn't such a girly character.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_9cad38a919a04db4a04ec903649b6c23/adobe-px-assets/3290b58e82ee441586d99c1ce892babd

Ramza
09-08-09, 11:57 PM
There's this one thing that's always been bugging me about Zhang He...
In DW5, when you defeat him, he says "I must go and work on my delivery", what's that supposed to mean?

Mousou hat
10-08-09, 01:06 AM
First char i ever played in any dw (3).

I still like him really, hes very manly and beautiful.

Komatsu-Hime
10-08-09, 01:14 AM
A figure of the most charismatic! And especially, the most unique! Three cheers for Zhang He!

Mousou hat
10-08-09, 08:00 AM
zhang hé! zhang hé! zhang hé!

Toco
28-08-09, 09:29 AM
the thing i love about zhang he is he makes up the most funny and weirdly tings like:
normal characs "i am a true warrior of the three kingdoms"
zhang he "i am the most beautiful warrior of the three kingdoms"
lol zhang he was best in DW5 but

NightWolfy
01-05-10, 01:59 AM
I liked him more with the Claws, his speedy moves made him so much harder!.

Now he's kinda changing and the spear doesnt look as...Zhang He if you get what I mean.
It doesn't fit the personality. Big black spear on a pinky/purple "beautiful" guy. ^^