PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors Ideas Wouldnt it be amazing if....

Senjaru
08-02-09, 07:47 PM
I was thinking, wouldnt it be amazing if they could add the same type of story they have in Metal gear in a dynasty warriors game. I mean, they wouldnt always be fighting i would love an oblivion style game, except with the controls and models and way of fighting in the DW series, across all of china and instead of playing as an officer you start off as a lowly footsoldier, a bit like in battlefront except you can work your way up and eventually command men and make the type of decisions as you do in empires. That would be my best game ever if that were possible

Lady Sun
08-02-09, 08:24 PM
Isn't that pretty much what xtreme mode is? I personally think metal gear and dynasty mixed up would be awful...

LewisSO
13-02-09, 02:11 PM
what.

I've never played a Metal Gear game. :S

Onislash
13-02-09, 02:21 PM
There is a reason I like Dynasty Warriors more than Metal Gear. Destiny mode from DW5XL is not that farfechted from your idea Senjaru.

cheat07
20-02-09, 02:00 PM
I dont think metal gear was the best comparison but i get the idea instead of the standard game u fight as a soilder and work up the ranks.
i like the idea but i think that it could only be done once as a game so it shas to be got right first time

little_zhurong
01-04-09, 04:43 PM
Isn't that pretty much what xtreme mode is? I personally think metal gear and dynasty mixed up would be awful...

Yeah extreme mode in DW5 is abit like that. More levels and things would be better. I don't really how a metal gear would work unless you mean your all on your own with no other officers to support you.

ebil shrimp
02-04-09, 03:39 PM
its not supposed to be about like a personal quest for glory, its sort ofabout learning the history but in such a fun way thats compelling